Vorgin

Beyond the Soul

Jacus laughed and scooted over so he could lean against Arwena, "I'm sure ours will be better though... just you and me..." He smiled and closed his eyes enjoying the steam bath.

"Mmmm...hmmmm..." She relaxed against him sighing. She smiled, then jumped grabbing her slipping towel as the woman came to get them a while later for step two.

Jacus laughed and helped Arwena up.

Step 2: Hit Springs. While the steam is less than the steam bath, the water is perfect temp as small pools are separated per costumer. Jacus turned and let her get in first, hanging her towel. He then removed his towel and got in, sitting across from her. "So... are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes, quite.. the water certainly helps relax the sore muscles from the ride. " She had a blush coloring her cheeks, legs crossed, arm over her chest as casually as she could sinking in the water till it was up to her caller bone.

Jacus smiled lightly, "Don't be so embarrassed. There are tons of naked people around here. You beat them out of the water. Not need to hide yourself. I personally see no need to hide."

She sat up a little but still kept her arm around her. "I'm shy.. there is nothing wrong with that.. " She fixed her hair so it covered her and sat up, her legs still crossed. "I wonder what step three is..."

Jacus sighed, "Come now, let's not guess and choose and let's enjoy what we are doing in the now." He moved closer, only looking in her eyes, but stopped so only their hands were touching. "The water is doing wonders..."

Arwena nodded slightly lost in his eyes, a blush coloring her nose but she wasn't sure if it was from his closeness or the heat from the water. She moved so her fingertips where on his hand, then she slowly took it in her own, shifting so their shoulders touched and she leaned against him. The way she fixed her hair made her birth mark really noticeable.

Jacus smiled being close to her, but then noticed her mark, "Arwena... that's quite to scar on your back. What happened there, it looks like it hurt..."

"It's.... not a scar but a birth mark. My grandma worked with the dragons who help forge our weapons in their fire. When she was with my mother, a female Dragon knew how important it was for a elf to have a child and gave her a well, armor corset out of her scales and enchanted with Dragon fire. A Dragon, twisted by black magic and bloodlust came to the armoury, and attacked. It's claws raked across my grandma's back but it protected her. The enchantment absorbed the blow but the mark had to go somewhere, my mom doesn't have it, because it protected her too, but I do, so in theory, I took the scar for my grandma."

Jacus kissed her cheek and leaned close into her, "I'm sorry to hear you got the burden... that you git the negative affect of a dragon and I got a positive..."

"I'm fine with it, it just freaks out the other elves... only harsh circumstances can scar us physically. And having a birth mark is completely unheard of. So.. I'm basically the freak with the mark and a white dire wolf. In case you aren't aware, dire wolves are black of grey... never white, so Drago... is extremely rare."

Jacus smiled, "I guess I made a lucky catch. Dragonsoul human, birthmark elf and her white direwolf. A couple of freaks but ones who love each other."

Part 3: The Mud bath. They were handed their towels and put them one remaining hidden from each others body. Once in the mud bath and the towels off, Jacus sat down. "Oh yeah... this is definitely something I needed... maybe my skin will be as smooth as yours after this... naw I doubt it."

Jacus smirked, "Well... it looks smooth, it felt smooth leaning against you... and it was smooth the night you got yourself drunk and you rubbing against me..."

Jacus sighed, "Regardless, your skin is very fair... many woman would die to have it."

((Night, finish both things later.))

Jacus shrugged, having never done this before, "I don't know... It clears out the pores and melts away other dirt and grim... at least that's what I've been told. I guess we will see once we get washed off." Being covered in mud, Jacus sits next to Arwena thinking she would not mind as much.

Jacus nodded, "My guess is that next up is the massage. Unless they had something else planned... What is Drago doing now?"

"They have special grooming brushed that get rid of fleas and ticks, loose fur, so right now he is getting washed and groomed, but there's a she wolf next to him... " She laughed. "She keeps turning away from him it's funny."