The Holly Contest

Holly Contest 2015

I want to say thank you to all of the people who stepped up and helped out this year. I know it was rough going, but the response and support from the community has been huge. It was very nice to see so many people volunteering their hollies at the last minute to ensure that things went smoothly all around.

I know this project is a lot of work, and that doesn't go unnoticed. smile.gif

Does not help me Dracaena as I already have yours. Please do me the favor and hold off on accepting any xfers for couple hours or unless you get PM from the acct on actual prize winner.

I need break, and than will try to match up as best as I can with lists I got to egg/hatchies I know are still around. Which includes yours tongue.gif

Does not help me Dracaena as I already have yours. Please do me the favor and hold off on accepting any xfers for couple hours or unless you get PM from the acct on actual prize winner.

I need break, and than will try to match up as best as I can with lists I got to egg/hatchies I know are still around. Which includes yours tongue.gif

No worries, I'm heading to bed. Been up all night again and so tired my eyes are burning. *what I get for trying to be around waiting on an unrelated trade offer PM response and they haven't found my message yet!*

Deranged Pegasus has been sent a link to their chosen Holly. Will edit post when it's picked up.

Thank you Hawkster.

Edit:

Holly is in its new home.

Edited by Wiz

I caght a Holly from the AP, and would like to have it offered in replacement of mine that grew up: http://dragcave.net/lineage/hVc3S

Sorry for no BBCode, im on my phone at work. Whoever was supposed to get a holly from me can still PM me, I will not hide the egg. It has 5d5h left.

I've influenced and hatched Sorenna's Holly and sent a new claim link. Once it's picked up, I'll edit this post. Sorenna has claimed the Holly hatchling!

On a side note, I have this Holly egg available if one of the winners has not yet selected a Holly.

A big thank you and lots of hugs to everyone who has been so busy organizing this! Thanks also to the scroll checkers!

Edited by Kurane

Ok thank you xeyla and Kurane. I have added yours to list of those still avail.

If I am missing anyone's donation and/or none of these are no longer available, please let me know.

Prize Winners: If you have not received your prize yet, plus all of batch 4 prize winners I just sent PM's to, the following is a list to choose from.

Please send PM with your top choices asap.

Donator Hollies still available to choose from as best as I can tell:

1) beefcake Hollis Yiu 5G mixed semi-spiral w/whitish dragons ~CHOSEN

2) nxtashaxt Lucky Holly Day 5G mixed stair (M hatchie) ~CHOSEN

3) Lurhstaap Mistress Claus 5G semi-spiral w/Skywings & Stripes ~CHOSEN

4) Lurhstaap Ofas Olad-Wod Xecco Thuwed 7EG mixed Thuwed ~Grown up

5) Lurhstaap Under Mistletoe 9G mixed ~Grown up

6) Lurhstaap Cold Wintry Winds 6G semi-spiral w/Skywings ~Grown up

7) _smoczyca_ Sythers Vanyali VI 6G mixed

8) _smoczyca_ Roynyr Vanyali VI 6G mixed near-spiral

9) _smoczyca_ Ettrian Vanyali VI 6G near-spiral w/Skywings

10) StarGirl17 Holly of Eldan Thuwed 6G semi-spiral Thuwed w/Winters ~CHOSEN

11) StarGirl17 Neverending Holly 6G near-spiral w/Skywings ~CHOSEN

12) StarGirl17 Holly of Dreams 6G stair w/Pinks

13) Dracaena Winterland Holly 5G mixed

14) Dracaena Xecc0 Whispyr Thuwed Dagnir 5EG mixed Thuwed ~CHOSEN

15) Dracaena Night's Whispyr Thuwed 7EG mixed Dorkface Thuwed

16) Hamsterdrache Nazilla Evensixth Thuwed 6EG mixed Thuwed (w/Holly Thuwed)

17) Hawkster Kerry Thuwed-Dorkface 6G mixed Dorkface Thuwed

18) xeyla (Bm2Ia) 6G stair mated with another stair

19) Kurane Honorary Holiday 5G stair w/Whites ~CHOSEN

New addition:

20) Dracaena Holly in the Sky VIII 8G spiral w/Skywings (Hatchie)

~Hawkster

Edited by The Holly Contest

I have six Holly eggs to offer to any winner who has not yet received their Holly. I'm putting them all on a two way trade so please offer a dummy egg. I will leave the trades up for at least five hours and in the event of more than one offer the Holly will go to the one with the highest number of Flamingoes on the spreadsheet.

You are welcome to offer on more than one Holly but no more than one offer will be accepted each.

Please no PM's as I will be doing this from a tablet and need to keep it simple.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/k0QnR

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you for the Holly egg Wiz ^^ I love Hollies, I do hope everyone will get one this year that wants one. Maybe I can donate an offspring from ones this years for next year. Happy holidays everyone!

I have already received my Holly from Wiz for the contest on the 24th (as stated in the quote above). It was posted in the thread so I went ahead and offered a dummy egg as specified and posted that I received the holly in the thread as well.

The holly from Wiz is a 6G Holly X seasonal Winter Spiral Thuwed, currently hatched and growing to be female ^^ Thank you again Wiz. Since I did not see it marked down on the Google doc yet, I wanted to make sure you knew I have received my holly already and had one less to worry about.

Also, I am more than willing to donate an alternative prize to those who will not be able to receive a holly. Just let me know if I can help, thank you for hosting the contest to all helping ^^ I know this plus real-life busy-ness can get to us.

I have had four claimed by official means. The rest are still available, yes. I also got a prize from Herk so I can be marked as such if I wasn't already.

It sounds like this thread needs some new staff. I am willing to step up if needed. I play a lot and will be around to do things. We'll need a few more to help as well.

I have had four claimed by official means. The rest are still available, yes. I also got a prize from Herk so I can be marked as such if I wasn't already.

It sounds like this thread needs some new staff. I am willing to step up if needed. I play a lot and will be around to do things. We'll need a few more to help as well.

I am more than happy to help out, I play quite often as well and am around to edit or help as needed ^^

I have already received my Holly from Wiz for the contest on the 24th (as stated in the quote above). It was posted in the thread so I went ahead and offered a dummy egg as specified and posted that I received the holly in the thread as well.

The holly from Wiz is a 6G Holly X seasonal Winter Spiral Thuwed, currently hatched and growing to be female ^^ Thank you again Wiz. Since I did not see it marked down on the Google doc yet, I wanted to make sure you knew I have received my holly already and had one less to worry about.

Also, I am more than willing to donate an alternative prize to those who will not be able to receive a holly. Just let me know if I can help, thank you for hosting the contest to all helping ^^ I know this plus real-life busy-ness can get to us.

Yes I was aware you had rcvd your holly from Wiz. I just wasnt aware which one, for some reason I have that one marked as growing up and being abandoned, prolly misread PM from Wiz. Anyway, thank you. I got it marked down correctly now.

@Wiz, got both of those marked down. Cheers wink.gif

@Lurhstaap - somehow had most of that info, I was only missing if Snowbough egg/hatchie was actually delivered or not. Got it marked now, thanks.

Beckster claimed her Holly from me smile.gif

Edit: so did EragonSaphiraRider!

Edited by beefcake

Beckster claimed her Holly from me smile.gif

Edit: so did EragonSaphiraRider!

Glad to hear, was beginning to wonder about Beckster, had not heard anything. Will update both. Cheers smile.gif

~Hawkster

Yes I was aware you had rcvd your holly from Wiz. I just wasnt aware which one, for some reason I have that one marked as growing up and being abandoned, prolly misread PM from Wiz. Anyway, thank you. I got it marked down correctly now.

Ah, I see no big deal x'D I assure you she is growing up on my scroll ^^

The hatchling of Mistress Claus has been delivered to the claimer. smile.gif

I'll be going through what I got this year to decide on next year's donations. For now I can't promise which, and it may be fewer overall, but they will be of much higher average quality. Gift of the Dance will likely return. Are any of the others I offered this year things people would want available again here next year? Please let me know through PM or this thread if you have any opinions or preferences in this matter. Thank you!

Being a donator has been a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to next year as a donator as well as a player/competitor.

Edited by Lurhstaap

Clya has claimed her Holly. smile.gif

Looking forward to sending Holly prizes to next year's winners!

I both found and received some nice hollys including my prizes. I intend to donate and participate next year as well and look forward to it.

I got mine! Thank you StarGirl17! smile.gif

Next year I will donate the offspring of this Holly to keep it going <3

I influenced the wrong holly and it misgendered! Ohhhh nooo sad.gif

Hopefully someone will want the baby anyway. <3

Edited by AppleMango

Funny (and sad) story: after collecting abd breeding Flamingo dragons all year, I completely forgot about the end-of-contest date! Which is hilarious because it was also my daughter's birthday. I also thought I posted that I was participating very early in the year, but it appears I didn't. Smh.

Congratulations to the winners this year!

Funny (and sad) story: after collecting abd breeding Flamingo dragons all year, I completely forgot about the end-of-contest date! Which is hilarious because it was also my daughter's birthday. I also thought I posted that I was participating very early in the year, but it appears I didn't. Smh.

Congratulations to the winners this year!

That does suck and is sad to hear. However, there are a few hollies still available. Even after all prize winners have already had their chance to reply back to receive their reward.

It is up to the donators that still have some left what they do with their hollies, but maybe one will be kind enough to gift you one. I myself have one holly I will gladly let you have if you want which is Kerry Thuwed-Dorkface egg.

I have one holly left, available to anyone who wants it, whether you've already recieved a holly this year or not. Just offer a dummy egg.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Gone. Really hope it genders correctly, AppleMango! Good luck. smile.gif

Edited by StarGirl17

I have one holly left, available to anyone who wants it, whether you've already recieved a holly this year or not. Just offer a dummy egg.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

I offered(Omgmonkeyrdaage), my other holly gendered incorrectly because I influenced the wrong one so I am looking for another so I have one whose offspring I can donate next year. smile.gif

(I will still donate the other one's, but if this one genders correctly, it might be nicer.)

Thank you smile.gif Me too. smile.gif

Edited by AppleMango