The Holly Contest

Holly Contest 2015

I can offer a third gen Silver Shimmer with common mate as an alternative prize, choice of step or EG lineage. No list so it would be the next produced egg.

Um, I thought I did reply about which holly I wanted. But I don't see my name on the spreadsheet. Did I do it wrong? Or should I resend it. Because I responded 9 hours after the message was sent to me. Or should I just post which ones I want here, so I know they've been seen?

Um, I thought I did reply about which holly I wanted. But I don't see my name on the spreadsheet. Did I do it wrong? Or should I resend it. Because I responded 9 hours after the message was sent to me. Or should I just post which ones I want here, so I know they've been seen?

Perhaps try reloading the worksheet? I found your name on line 17 ^^ And it has it down with "submitted a partial list".

Edited by ~X~

PM's sent with Hollies to AltanaSabelle and LadyC.

🎄🎄🎄🎄

Edit: Both Hollies with their new owners.

Edited by Wiz

I've tried reloading a few times and I still don't see my name. I'll try PMing one of the people in charge I guess. At least one of the hollies I wanted is still there.

Your name is on the 17th line. The list was rearranged according to the amount of Flamingos collected, it says you have submitted a partial list.

Edited by Wiz

I'm back and my inbox appears to have died in terms of fullness so if any pms didn't send please resend them >_<

I'm back and my inbox appears to have died in terms of fullness so if any pms didn't send please resend them >_<

PM you directly, or reply to a PM we've already received?

I sent transfer links to both owned by toys and beefcake for their Hollies from me just now. Will update when they are received. smile.gif

edit: beefcake has claimed their Holly from me!

edit2: owned by toys claimed their Holly!

Thanks to the Holly Contest mods for making this event happen, and congratulations to all the participants. ^^

Edited by Terces

I've sent a PM to all the people who won hollies from me smile.gif

Working on things now, there are many PMs to process (plus the inbox is getting full so I have to find space.)

Donators, if you notice that any of your prizes have been assigned in the spreadsheet, please feel free to go ahead and breed, as the spreadsheet will be updated before PMs are sent out.

--Ptep

beefcake claimed a Holly from me. smile.gif

Sent PM with Teleportlink to Mlu --> also claimed smile.gif

Edited by SickThing

I have PM'd evangeline about my Holly breeding, I'm now waiting to hear when they want it done.

Edit: There are 3 more days left till breeding ends, when will the other batch of PMs be sent out?

Edited by xeyla

didn't even know was spreadsheet. I assumed nobody wanted 1 from me because no pm laugh.gif .

Edited by spiritofspirits

I know everyone is eager for their Holly and worried about time constraints.

While I helped some with counting and confirming the totals for everyone's Flamingoes the majority of the work for the Holly Contest this year has fallen to Pteprocks. He has been doing all the work making sure everyone can choose their Holly and compiling the lists. He has asked for my help and so as to keep everything fair I will be declining my Holly prize this year so I can help.

The only reason the Holly Contest has got this far this year is because Pteprocks has refused to give up. I think he has done amazing and deserves a very big kudos from us all.

Thank you all for the patience you have shown.

Sent transfer links to ahreada and Dream_Thief. Waiting to hear back from Daeron on a mate smile.gif

Thank-you to the breeders for my Hollies; they're lovely! And sent a PM to evangeline and awaiting a response.

I received both of my hollies. Thank you very much donators, Pteprocks and Wiz for making this. I really love my hollies. wub.gif

Edited by banban007