RavenWolf1010

The Light and the Dark

Sarah was shocked when it spoke. She folded her wings around it and held Shadow to her chest. "I'll protect you... don't worry, I'll protect you.." She murmurs.

Shadow whimpered and nuzzled into Sarah, "W... Why Mommy f... fight with D... Daddy?"

Vorgin nodded, "Yeah yeah... I've lived here for a long time, I know my way around. I'm guessing we will meet here tomorrow then?"

Lillith only gave him a grin before nodding to him and responding, "We are." Then she opened her right hand and brought it to him for a handshake, "Shall we shake on it?"

Vorgin looked at her skeptically, "...We can shake on it tomorrow when we meet again, we aren't starting till then anyway." With that his wings opened and he took off from the building.

At this, it felt like a sword to her chest again. She started crying. "Mommy is unhappy with him now. Daddy is making a bad bad deal and won't listen to mommy. It makes me unhappy and hurt. Understand?" She petted its head and holds it to her rocking side to side.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

The moment he said this, Lillith only pulled her hand back and crossed her arms again before watching him fly off, giving off a devious grin before snapping her fingers for her copper snakes to encase her into copper again. Then she formed into a copper puddle and slunk onto a pipe, going down it to reach to the alley again. When she returned to her normal form, her business attire was restored and she came out of the alley as if nothing has happened.

Shadow whimpered again, "...Only understand mommy sad... mommy not trust daddy?"

"Not right now, no... Mommy doesn't trust daddy now. Daddy hurt me. He.... hurt me like everyone else..." She sobbed. Her tears froze before they hit the ground. Her shoulders shook as she cuddled the little creature to her, her tail curling around her.

Lillith took some steps down the sidewalk until she stopped in front of the car shop when she took notice of a familiar scent and gave a devious grin in thought before composing a calm demeanor and walked into the shop. She looked around the shop itself and examined what types of metals she could use for her plans, but approached the counter. "Excuse me, my good person," she spoke in a faux polite tone to the employee behind the counter, "I'm looking to see if I can borrow some supplies for a friend. Can you show me where the wrenches are?"

Ken heaved a sigh. "We need our supplies to work miss. If you need wrenches, there's a hardware store down the block. We work on people's cars , not sell our tools and parts. It's alright, lots of people get that mixed up." She smiled back also faking a plight tone.

Lillith only pouted with concern before responding, "Oh, that's too bad. It's really important. Is there anyone here that can show me the way to the hardware store, miss...?" She only needed to know if the boy was here or not, but first some important information about Ken. "By the way, can I ask who's available today and who's not?"

"Miss is fine. I get tired of people thinking I have some girly name. Sorry but everyone is busy. Something about high tailing it out of here before the apocalypse... we're booked to out necks in services and repairs. It's easy to get to though. Just head down this block to the light there, turn right and it's the store with the name Eddie's on it." Ken said turning her back on the woman briefly to straighten a large silver blessed crucifix on the wall behind the counter. It looked like some mini Catholic alter behind there. Pictures of stained glass saints, rosaries and crosses. Lots get offended by such display . It's how the boss was. His office was even more decked out. He felt at home this way.

((Ok I'm officially back from my hiatus. A lot happened and I wasn't able to get on or devote time to here. Sorry.))

Raven looked back at Madigan. "That very well may be, but it's only because she feels guilty." She then shifted forms and sauntered off into the forest, waiting for Malak.

Rain was very grateful for Madigan's help, but remained quiet, feeling still upset by the whole affair with Raven.

He wasn't quick enough to evade the form suddenly charging towards him, and was crushed against the wall. The impact was accompanied by a few snaps of bones as well. "If I can recall correctly, it was not our kind, but the kind that you seem to fancy associating yourself with. The halfbreeds." His voice was strained, but still as malicious as ever.

"Of course. She'd expect that; we have to move carefully though, and remain undetected by her if you two want to make it until morning." He followed behind them, taking care to mutter a concealing spell to eliminate any sense of his presence or the key's.

Madigan continues to care for Rain, tenderly 're dressing her wounds with the materials needed to help her wings regrow, applying more cooling paste on her burn and covered her with a blanket making her comfy. He sat beside her, brushing a strand of hair out of her face. "You... said you chose this..... why?"

Malak followed her. ".... raven..." He walked up to her and knelt rubbing her ears. "Look at me. Something is bothering you I can see it. Tell me. I'm here you you. You still have me my beautiful wolf."

She set the plate down on the coffee table next to her and took his hand gently. "There were a few reasons. One, their corruptedness was not something that I wanted to represent; to be apart of. And two, I had to give it up. For you." Smiling weakly, she rested her head back on the arm of the couch. "I didn't fight it because I accepted my fate, what my choices and actions lead to."

Raven looked up at Malak, her eyes growing watery. "It's just... I always thought I belonged. I mean, I know I didn't. But, I had Rain... And now... I lost my-" She stopped short and shook her head. "I was lied to all these years. They never told me. I always knew I didn't belong, but never knew why. Now that my true nature comes to light, Rain turned her back on me."

"You....... for.. me? ..I......" he looked at her with his golden eye at a loss for words. This beautiful angel had thrown everything out because of corruption and for him. He was at a loss for words. Her wings severed, chest branded. For someone who was so self focused on preserving himself, he was astonished at her bravery.

"I don't think that. If you had your wings cut off, you'd be in shock and a whole lotta pain. I broke mine and it still is painful. Give her a week to recover a little and we'll see her then. I understand you. I wasn't told I was half Angel until I grew wings. I never fit in. Sure I could recite the first four books in KJV by heart and raised by a bunch of ladies in habits..... but talking to animals? Being able to pick up things, anything and learn how to do it quickly. That garden... you said you've never seen anything like it, something I created when I first was able to hold a spade.

Then finding out everything was a half lie. I know it's difficult. I'm here for you..... my Angel.." he kissed her nose lightly.

Vorgin waited in Sarah's room. Waiting for her to come back.

Shadow whimpered, "You don't hate daddy... do you?"

Dotzrus yelled and sent another wave of light/darkness at the angel, "IT WAS YOUR KIND! PURE ANGELS WHO THOUGH THAT THEY HAD TO THE RIGHT TO TAKE INNOCENT LIVES!!"

((Sorry for short posts, just moving it along))

Justin grabbed Cecelia's hand and lead the way for Zeke to follow them, hurrying on the sidewalk to get to the richer section of the town. Neither sibling was aware of what was going on but they knew that they had to be careful.

Lillith watched Ken and, in a quick movement behind her, transformed back into her normal attire and said to the mortal in a dark tone, "Very religious, are you not? Too bad I used to be."

((Back!))

Edited by BabyRodent

Ken blinked and tilted her head her back to the woman still. "Nah, not that kind. Spirits and primordial beings, that's more my speed. Malak is. He's the religious one. Apparently his name even means angelic. He is ocd about things and if one thing is tilted, he gets a little crazy and fixes everything. We do our best to make him happy, can't upset the boss. I kinda need the work."

Sarah sighed and got up. "Enough of that shadow. Let's go home. " She flew back, stumbling a little on her balcony before opening the door and walking inside. She turns off the news and lay on her belly on the couch, she had set on his pillow.

Lillith only grinned when her copper snakes formed by her sides and hissed at Ken as proof that there is more to her than the human expected. "Now then, miss, I'm looking for a young man with red hair and lightning tattoo on his chest," she explained to Ken with her arms crossed, "And please speak the truth. Or would you rather have your fellow man suffer the consequences if you lie?"

Vorgin saw her come in and sat by her feet on the couch, "...I'm sorry to make you upset... I know it seems like I'm like every other man out there... But I am different from them, I need you. I need you more than anything else... Without you... I will be the monster I was."

Ken looked unfazed as she turned around and saw the woman and the snakes. "Cool pets, hmm now let's see... there's three guys triplets I believe with red hair and a lightning tattoo... they're at the institution.... Joe here has a lightning bolt on his chest and strawberry blond that's streaked with red. Sorry, unless I have a proper description... I can't help you miss." She was indeed speaking the truth, the triplets got the tattoo in the air force for being the thunder eagles, and chose a lightning bolt to represent it. Joe had a lightning storm mural on his chest with a horse shape in the clouds. Ken shrugged her shoulders. "Why don't you try asking someone else?"

Sarah remained silent, moving away from him if she could. Ignoring him completely she looked at shadow. "Why don't you spend time with him for a while shadow dear... mommy isn't doing well..."

Lillith only frowned with her patience running thin as she raised one arm straight up and snapped her fingers, allowing her copper snakes to head into the garage for some fresh meat. "Perhaps I wasn't being descriptive enough..." she hummed before taking a couple of steps forward to Ken, "I'm looking for a young man with strawberry-blond hair, a scar on his chest covered by a lightning tattoo, mismatched eyes, and a teenage girl by his side with a mark on her right arm. Now tell me or my 'pets' as you call them will bring harm to your Joe."