RavenWolf1010

The Light and the Dark

((Yes, sorry. I've been mulling over what I want to do with them.))

Raven couldn't stand it anymore. She closed the distance between her and Malak, wrapping him in a hug. "I'm so sorry." She wasn't sure what to expect. Being pushed away? Being accepted? She didn't feel any different. Maybe nothing had happened.

The door folded in on itself and returned to it's feather form. Rain rolled to her side, groaned, and then rolled to her right side. "They'll... They'll regenerate.." Smiling weakly, she placed a hand over the brand on her chest. "Not now, but soon."

As she was working, Cecelia felt a stabbing pain from her "birthmark" and cried out in pain after accidentally dropping the empty dishes onto the floor as she tightly clenched the "birthmark" with her left hand. Then she dropped to the floor as the servers and customers looked over with shock at her pain with a couple of her coworkers checking to see if she was okay. That's when they noticed that the "birthmark" was more red than purple and grew extremely concerned.

H-help... me... Cecelia only thought to herself as her body trembling with discomfort in her voice, not knowing if the creature was near or not.

Zeke had a fairly good idea where Cece would be. As soon as he passed the threshold of the door, he heard a clatter of dishes being broken. Anger rippled through him; powerful enough that even the mortals looked up, sensing immediate danger. Striding past and pushing down those that tried to stand in his way, he burst into the kitchen, spotting her. Without speaking, he gently picked her up, cradling her in his arms, and carried her out the back entrance.

The door swung open slowly revealing a dozen or so guards. "Did you really think we wouldn't know of your presence?" A voice echoed. Raguel's. "Kill the Abomination." In a wave, they charged forward.

Cecelia felt as if she was about to pass out from the sheering pain when she felt someone pick her up and carry her out through the back entrance, not realizing that it was Zeke. She tried to look up to see his face, but ultimately passed out with her head on Zeke's shoulder from the overwhelming pain.

One of the coworkers noticed Cecelia's bag was left behind and hurried over to Zeke with it in hand. "Wait! You forgot this," she told to Zeke to stop him before giving the bag to him, "It has her possessions in there."

He warily looked at the worker before taking the bag slowly, making a mental note as he did so to ensure it wasn't a trap. When the worker had gone he used careful expertise to hold CeCe with one arm and sling the bag gently over his opposite shoulder. "Where's your brother?" He asked quietly, knowing full well that she was unable to reply. "I've failed to keep your family safe." The arch said as he spoke aloud to himself.

Mackenzie's whistling cut off as she heard voices carry towards her. Interest peaked, she crept forward. It was the Angel from the cell! Except, she was different. Features had been sharpened, and a mix of both light and dark energy seemed to roll off of her. It was at this point that she felt less adventurous, and more like she was intruding and backed away. A snarl from behind her made her freeze. "Hello, my dear. Lost?"

"Carnage. Finally got yourself out of that censorkip.gif hole, did you? The eighth circle?"

"You're just as mouthy as always. You and Ezekiel are suited for each other."

"The McHunk Arch? Yeah, no." She nudged Carnage and grinned. "It's like saying you and Raven should hook up." When Carnage was silent, she glanced over at him. "Oh my, you are infatuated with her." His only response was a dismissive growl. "Come on now. You had millenniums and you didn't make a move? Look, now the sad little halfling and her are together. But by the looks of it right now, you'll still have your demon princess." Mackenzie chuckled to herself. "Be quiet, would you? Your taunts and jabs have lost their amusement."

"Lighten up, Carnage. It's been, what, fifteen-hundred years now? You used to be thicker-skinned." The beast turned to Mackenzie and flicked his tail. "It was so much more quiet while you were imprisoned."

"I bet. Hey what happened to the other Angel-demon hybrid? Dotzrus?"

"The one that looked to be on the verge of being insane?"

"Yeah, that's the one."

"No idea. Didn't you help them all escape a a few days ago?"

"Yeah. But only because they were nice to me. Got my cuffs off, oh, and fed me." Carnage actually laughed. "I've missed you, friend."

Edited by RavenWolf1010

At the car shop, Justin was busy working on one of the radios of the car when he received a phone call from the car dealership that Cecelia didn't come to her shift today. He had told her boss, who sounded concerned by this, that he would check if she's all right before leaving the shop to hurry to the restaurant to check if his sister was there. He feared that something like this would happen if he was away from her for long, especially now that the threat of the creature has returned. The moment he arrived, he found no trace of her or her bag now that he was aware of the copper key that she received from their father. However, her coworkers described to Justin a man arriving to where she was and carrying her off when she was in pain.

The moment he was given this information, Justin asked them where the man went in order to find out where Cecelia was being taken to. The ones that saw Zeke take her stated that he went out the back entrance. With this additional information, Justin thanked them and made a dash for the back entrance, out to search for his sister.

(All of this is happening and Ken is like "screw you all! I don't believe in the end of the world! You're all insane!" There has to be that one person who thinks it's all a fluke.))

Malak gasped when she hugged him. "wing..... my wing....careful.." He moved her arm under his left wing, then hugged her back, holding her tight. "I thought you were gone....."

Madigan say the brand for the first time. He makes a gagging noise and scooped her up again running for the house. The dogs grabbed the feather and his weapon, hurrying after him. He brought her inside and on the couch. Then he rushed about snatching herbs, medical gauze and tape, clean cloths and water. "I know how to help that... I know how to help that. " He slid on the floor and was mashing up herbs into a paste. Carefully he spread it on the brand mark. "It would sting a little... but the mint and aloe oil will cool it, and keep it from blistering. I can't make it go away though.... " when done with the mark, he cleaned around her wing stubs and put gauze on it.

Dotzrus fired a blast of darkness forward knocking all the guards to the sides of the room, the blast stopping before it hits Raguel. "I don't have time for your petty troops. If you think you can stand up to me, why cower behind a wall..." He drew both swords, his eyes making sure he wasn't flanked.

Zeke carried CeCe to his apartment. Once inside he gently set her down on the couch of his living room and went to see if he couldn't find any books on what was happening.

-

A seemingly ordinary, white feather fluttered down in front of Justin. Then a light breeze sent it spinning away from him.

Rain was numb enough from the pains that consumed her that she couldn't feel him working away. Her awareness continued to fluctuate. One moment, she would be back at the Colosseum, another, on one of the many missions she'd been assigned to. All the while the mark burned despite Madigan's efforts. The Fallen rested a hand over it almost self-consciously in her daze. Once Madigan had finally finished she opened her eyes. "Raven... Where's Raven? And Zeke! Malak!" She tried to sit up.

"I thought I was too." She whispered. Stepping back, she took his hand. "Let's get you fixed up."

Raguel smirked. "You think you can kill me? In my own Realm too? Why, don't you have quite the gall?" Drawing his sword from his side, his smirk changed from a sneer. "I dispatched your demon-loving archangel. You will be a much easier case."

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Dotzrus pointed his blade at him, "I don't have the weakness of emotion of your past equal... If you think this is will be quick, I will have to disappoint you." His wings spread wide as his glowed black and white.

Vorgin smirked and helped her up. "We will work on that."

"Easy! I was more concerned about you....I don't know they are. " He lowers her back down. "There's no way you can fight anything like this, not even a big ass creepy thing. You have to rest, let me and the dogs protect you...." He took her hand away from her mark. "I'm here.... no matter what."

Malak nodded. "I never broke my wing before... it hurts to even move..."

Sarah smiled, then it faded. "It's like a war zone out there. I feel power flashes, darknes not far from here... I'm not liking this..."

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Justin caught sight of the white feather and went after it, not knowing why it was leading him somewhere. The only thing he hoped for would be that he can find Cecelia and fast.

At Zeke's apartment, Cecelia came to now that her "birthmark" was no longer painful to her, finding herself surprised at where she was at. She sat up from the couch and looked around before noticing her bag, quickly opening it and taking out the copper key in its glass case. She sighed in relief before putting it away and closing her bag up.

Out in the city, Lillith disguised her outfit as a dark formal business attire with a pair of trousers and a pair of sunglasses as she walked among the humans. Some took notice of her cool walk and stopped in awe of her, though she readily ignored their awed reactions to her. The first place she headed to was the apartment complex where the siblings used to live, being that it was one of the two places Lillith knew of that the two brats would be at.

Vorgin sniffed the air, "...do you... sense that?" He went to the window and tried to sense beyond the clashing power to things closer to him. "...Another high class demon, this close? What does it want..." He sent out a light pulse of darkness to warn other demons in the area that this was his turf.

Raguel's own wings spread on either side. They were white, secondary feathers flaked with gold, while his primaries were tipped. He sprung at Dotzrus, aiming a blow to his chest. "I wouldn't be so sure."

Zeke reemerged from his library and looked Cece over. "Hey, are you alright? You gave me quite a scare." He set the book he had been carrying down and went to get her a glass of water.

-

The feather led him to a building and stopped. It then traveled upwards through an open window. The male archangel looked up as the feather blew in. "Your brother made it. Good."

Raven looked around and then disappeared into the foliage. When she appeared again, she was carrying a small first aid kit (gotten from only God knows where). "It isn't the most fun thing ever. Thankfully we heal pretty quickly when we do get hurt." She began by carefully maneuvering the wing so it again was folded. Then, taking some and wrapping the wing in a figure eight pattern a few times. "Carefully now, I need you to take off your shirt."

She didn't seemed to be very happy but she also didn't argue. "No matter what." Rain closed her eyes slowly. "I need to know if they are ok."

Carnage and Mackenzie both looked up as the wave of power reached them. Carnage snarled, but Mackenzie was intrigued. "He thinks he owns this place?" She laughed. "Boy, he has no idea who he's dealing with."

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Cecelia heard Zeke's voice and almost instantly, her eyes lit up with relief that he was still around, before accepting the glass of water from him. "Th-thank you," she thanked him before taking a sip and responding to his question quietly, "M-my birthmark... it w-would just hurt..." But when he mentioned that her brother made it, she perked her head with surprise from this.

Outside, Justin arrived at the building and looked up at it with confusion on his face, not knowing if he could continue following it. Then he approached the door and firmly knocked on the door a few times to see if he could be let inside.

After a while inside of the apartment complex, Lillith walked out with a bitter look of dissatisfaction when the siblings were not inside, her fists clenching tightly. "Those mortals are not there-- just a group of college students and the corpse of a mother," she huffed before regaining her cool and brushing one part of her fringe to the side as she walked, "No matter. The child's scent is over at the other location. Besides, I've always wanted to try mortal food."

((Lillith should feel that too I think))

Vorgin froze, "That wave picked up more demons than I thought... this isn't good. We need to be ready for anything Sarah." He tried to sense their positions, but started sweating and held his head, "This is not good at all.."

Dotzrus phased to one of the seats where the archangels would sit, "You sit up here thinking you have control... but now more than ever, heaven is more in disarray than ever. You and your equals are the cause. And once I'm done with you, the demonlords will fall as well." His wings opened and fires beams of light and dark at Raguel.

((Actually, that's a little different when it comes to Lillith. But when the time comes, then I will explain as to why that is different.))

Malak nodded and carefully pull off his shirt, wincing. He had two tattoos, one on his chest, over his heart and the other on his back. "Don't tell the sisters, they don't like tattoos very much...it's about as rebel as I get.."

"I can send Anubis out... He knows your sisters scent..." Madigan offered.

Sarah socked his chest. "Buck up! You're a warrior! This is my turf too, my home. I'll fight for it. Don't get your gorgeous tail in a twist.... " She muttered, her own tail wrapping around his leg.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

He was about to reply but a knock at the door cut him off. He went to it and opened it, knowing who was behind it. "Come on in. I'm Zeke. I don't think we've properly met."

The Angel dodged easily. "You should know better than to challenge the balance. Killing us will do nothing but throw everything into further disarray. Your 'act of heroism' will leave the world unprotected and unable to rid themselves of the horsemen."

Raven giggled and nodded. "I won't." She took the gauze and began to then wrap his wing to his back. "There. That should do it." She said when she had wrapped it another four times.

She nodded and then reached a hand to Anubis. "Thank you." A sly smile spread across her lips as she looked to Meela.

Justin took a couple steps back in defense the moment he saw Zeke answer the door, recognizing the archangel from the restaurant a while back. Despite keeping his suspicions on the archangel, however, he reluctantly entered the apartment without a word. Just a glare to him and nothing more until he saw Cecelia and headed over to her. "CeCe," He sighed to her once he hugged her in relief before stating to her, "You nearly gave me a heart attack, sis. But at least you're alright."

"Justin..." Cecelia responded in return, hugging her brother as well.

Anubis trotted off fading to the shadows as he followed the scent trail through the catacombs and back out to where the two half breeds are.

Malak closed his eyes as she worked and folded his other one beside the bound one. "Thank you." He turned and looked at her then saw the hell dog behind her. He got up grabbing his blade. "Go on, get outta here mutt..."

"Rain worried for her sister, she is in bad condition. A mark on her chest..... and no wings. Master tends to her. She wishes to know how you're feeling." Anubis said in his doggy way, knowing these two can understand him, Malak translating during the first search through the catacombs, and rain having said something about raven's ability to talk to animals.

Meela touched her nose to Rain's hand and winked, then dashed out. She knew Zeke's scent, and followed it from the dinner to where it was strongest. In three leaps, she scrambled through the open window and landed inside, shaking out her fur from the rain.

Vorgin smirked, "I'm more worried about your tail than mine. Maybe sharp like daggers, still fragile as bone." He took her hand, "We will make it through this."

Dotzrus raised his hand and where the blasts hit the ground, they began to spike up towards the angel in an attempt to impale him. "And they will follow that fate too. Demons, Angels, and Horsemen. They will all be removed from the picture!"

"I realize that this seems a little odd." Zeke closed the door and looked from Justin to Cece. "But I am your sister's Guaridan and with that entails protecting you as well. And as of right now, you both are in a tremendous amount of danger." He wondered is Justin would question the authenticity of it. He could always show him the tattoo.

Raven dipped her head and then turned as he began to shout. At Anubi's words, her arms dropped to her sides and her knees buckled. "W-what?" Hadn't there been enough for one day? And now this too? Her face paled. "They've cast her out of Heaven." While she had abandoned Heaven, becoming a Fallen, they had actually thrown Rain. It was similar to quitting and being fired, Rain, having been fired. "Take us to them." Knowing Malak was in no shape to fly, she bowed her head in thought. Raven turned and faced him. "Want to see what it's like to be an animal?" Though consciously, she did not know it, the power she now possessed made her strong enough to be able to support not only her, but another as well.

"And just where in this picture do you think you'll fit?" The arch hissed as one of the upcoming spikes scraped along his body. "You have no one left to care for. But you're blinded by your grief. These others, they have found what you have lost. You know how it felt, and you're selfish enough to put them through the same pain." His sword manifested into it's true form, a bow. Pulling an arrow free, he let it fly, aiming at Dotzrus. "What was her name?"

Justin heard this and looked over at Zeke once he released Cecelia from his arms, then he crossed his arms. "Prove it," he responded to Zeke.

Cecelia, on the other hand, looked over at him before turning to him and speaking to him, getting his attention, "I-it's true. He's our g-guardian. I-I prayed for help..." When she said this, she only blushed hard.

Malak blinked. "Um... a l always wanted to be one.. just a little.. why do you ask?" He seemed really confused. Anubis nodded and turned around waiting for them.

"Um... excuse me...." the hell hound walked in and sat down in the middle if the group of three. "Zeke, there is no easy way in saying this.... Rain has been branded and cast out of heven. Master Madigan is looking after her now, and you have your own charges, but Rain was worried about you."

Sarah smirked. "It looks like bone, but it feels stronger then that. And I get the feeling I'd I strike something it'll freeze the wound....doing more damage then anything. I'm ready to test out my stronger abilities too."