RavenWolf1010

The Light and the Dark

The moment the siblings heard the hell hound, Cecelia became startled to the point of backing up against the cushion of the couch while Justin readied himself to fight the hound if it was to attack.

"It talks..." Cecelia whimpered as she moved to hide behind her brother. "The hell hound t-talks..."

Edited by BabyRodent

The hound shook her head. "Yes I speak, I'm a demon dog. My name is Meela. Don't get all huffy... I don't attack people unless they hurt my master. I only came to deliver a message."

Zeke pulled down the hem of his shirt and turned, showing him the tattoo. But the next thing he knew, there was a Hellhound standing in his living room. He put himself between the hound and Cece, his hand on the hilt of his sword. "What's this?" He listened to her speak, and his face paled. "No..." He shook his head and looked back to the siblings. "I can't leave them alone. Lillith is here." Desperately he wanted to go and comfort his sister. "Thank you, please let her know I'm alright." Before she left, however, he went and pulled a book from a shelf and handed it to Meela. "This has everything they need to know for caring for her wi-" Zeke choked, but quickly recovered. "Caring for her wounds. One of my primaries is in there as well. It should help with the recovery." While he was linked to the oceans and other forms of natural water, he also was known for his healing abilities.

"You can't fly, so, we're going to hoof it. Pick an animal." She grinned.

((Oh and a heads up, tommorow I have meet so my replies might be short or nonexistent until later tomorrow night. Same goes for Sunday. I have to swim the mile in meters (how does that even still work?) for my last event *shudder* and I'll no doubt not be a happy camper after. So maybe not until Monday I will reply.))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Dotzrus held out his hand and the arrow stabbed into his palm with an audible thump. Darkness covered the (I'm guessing light) arrow and is dissolved, but the wound stayed there, healing very slowly. He growled and began to fly at Raguel, slashing at him while using his other sword for blocking, "DON'T YOU DARE BRING HER INTO THIS!!"

Vorgin nodded, "With what is happening, you won't wait long to do so..." He looked out the window. "We should go to the roof. Or another building... would prevent your room from being totaled by an attack."

"Greyhound...." Malak said right away. He always loved the dog and they are the fastest k9 in the world.

"I thought you would stay, you smell like a guardian angel now. Well, I'll pass on to her that you're alright. Tata!" She leaped out the window after takeing the book carefuly in her mouth.

Sarah nodded and went to her office grabbing a few carbon fiber blades. "Ready..."

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

The moment Justin heard the name "Lillith", he grew confused before asking Zeke suspiciously with his arms crossed, "Who is this 'Lillith', anyway?" He had seen the proof of the tattoo, heard Cecelia's testimony to him, and realized the fact that the hell hound had mentioned that he smelled like a "guardian angel", solidifying the fact that Zeke is an angel. But there was no mention of someone named "Lillith" at all.

Cecelia, on the other hand, only watched the hell hound leave with her hand instinctively going to Zeke's own, not knowing what she was doing until he left and she pulled back with a blush. She then watched him get a book to the hell hound and caught on that he was about to say "wings".

Edited by BabyRodent

The slash opened skin and he again snarled. "You were the one that brought the others into this." Then he smirked, knowing he'd found a chink in his armor.

Raven nodded and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Focus on becoming it. How it looks, moves; the power it has."

Zeke smiled at Cece softly, his eyes however, held tears. "Lillith is a Fallen Angel who has been after your family for centuries." He ran his hand through his hair. "I don't know why."

Cecelia looked at him with concern before thinking of something-- if Zeke knows about this "Lillith" person, then perhaps he would know about the key. So she reached to her bag and took out the glass encased copper key to show it to him, something that Justin grew suspicious about. Nonetheless, Cecelia had an idea that there would be a connection if possible.

Meela returned home with the book. She gave it to Madigan and nodded and winked at rain,letting her know discretely that zeek was ok.

Malak closed his eyes. The thought of the short grey fur, the lanky slender body. He thought about the way it moved. He felt himself shrinking into the form. He barked. Wow!

((Oh... she a fallen angel... I guess Vorgin could still confuse her...))

Vorgin moved to the roof, the different forms of darkness in the city worried him. "Why do they always come here..."

Dotzrus maintained his attack, "I got no one involved, I work alone!" His sword glowed raw energy as he attacked the archangel.

"We do have nice weather." Sarah retorted. If she was human, she would have been huddled under his wings from the storm and the energy she felt. But now, she wanted to fight, test her new abilities and reflexes. She already knew how to fight before, combining the old instinct of the demon and her newer skills, she might be unstoppable...

Zeke's eyes widened and he took the key as gently as he could, then moved off into another room. He placed it into a vault, encrypted so that it would be unable to be easily located if someone was looking for it. When he returned, he took Cece's hands. "I'm sorry, but I am almost certain that is what she is searching for. He looked to Justin. "Where did you get that?"

Rain exhaled slowly. "What about Raven?"

The woman grinned brightly at Malak, and then shifted forms. Let's go then. She said, choosing to stick to her canine speak now.

The air hummed with energy as the two battled. Metal rang out against metal as Raguel crossed arms. "You brought her into it by falling in love with her. You're bringing everyone into it, you incompetent fool!"

"Our father gave it to her before he was hospitalized for his ASL," Justin responded to Zeke when he tightened at the sight of Cecelia taking Zeke's hands in return and looked at him with concern, "CeCe didn't tell me about it until later when he died. We also have a folder that's supposed to hold this map of some kind that our mother had us get before we were urged to leave for a different place to live." His mind immediately went to his and Cecelia's mother, his face softening with sadness that they had to leave her. But then he looked to Zeke again and added, "Apparently, our father only wanted CeCe to okhissa tiwi-- 'open the door'. We have no idea what that means."

Elsewhere, at the restaurant, chaos had been laid upon as Lillith finished the last of her first mortal meal and tossed it to a pile of bones that her copper snakes wrapped around in. "For nothing more than bags of meat, humans do make such delicious food," she spoke before getting out of her seat and exiting out of the wrecked restaurant, her copper snakes following behind and forming into bracelets on her right arm. As she walked down the sidewalk, however, she stopped and recognized a scent. "Demon..." she hissed with annoyance.

((Poor restaurant people, the shop is right across the street from the place....still working away...))

Sarah took off from her roof top to a abandoned building. "I still care for some people, and the kids in here are nice, I wouldn't wish them to be fought in the cross fire."

Meela tilted her head one way then another as Madigan sat in the corner reading the book. Her actions ment she didn't know.

Anubis took off, and Malak kept up easily. The three canines reached the cabin. Anubis used his tail to open the door and trot in. Malak had tried to keep with them, being distracted by every rabbit taking cover in the foliage.

Raven shifted to her human form, her joyful attitude shift from earlier changing her again to a somber one upon seeing Rain. There were dark circles under her eyes, and her usually tied back hair was in disarray. "Jesus..." She mumbled, edging forward. "They really did a number on you." Underneath her hand, Raven saw the brand and shuddered. "I'm so sorry."

"It wasn't your fault. I chose this." Rain looked at her 'sister'. She too, looked as though she'd been to Hell and back. "Maybe I can help."

"No." This surprised Raven. "You can't let me not help if I can."

"Haven't you noticed? Whatever happened to you back there... It changed you. You're... Not the same. I can feel it."

"Does that really matter right now?"

"You don't know what you could be unleashing." Raven frowned, worry pricking at her as she glanced to Malak. "I'll be alright in a few days."

"No you won't. You're no longer part of the Kingdom. You know that." The book Zeke had given to Madigan held an array for information on caring for wounds to an angel's wings, as well as the different ways an angel could be affected depending on the injury. "If one's wings take severe damage, one can utilize a feather from a fellow archangel to stimulate an accelerated healing rate... This was utilized most in the War after demons began specifically targeting Angels' wings to ground them... If such case arrises that one or both wings are severed, ensure that an archangel performs the tasks needed to heal the wings. The affected should be taken to a safe place in order to recover, as the healing can take anyhere from two days to a month."

Zeke nodded, mulling the information over. "I'm afraid that I don't know for sure what Lillith wants with you two then. But it has to be connected to the Key." The apartment was overfilled with various bookshelves that were stuffed with books. He stepped up to one and began scanning the spines. "I don't think I have any information on it either. Did he explain anything else?" Formalites had been forgotten as he focused on trying to protect the siblings that he hadn't bothered to ask on their parents' condition.

Both siblings looked at each other until Justin realized something and responded to Zeke once he stood up, "The folder at our complex could be able to tell us. We need to get it because it contains the map. It could be the only way to figure out why this Lillith is after us." Cecelia nodded quickly in agreement when she understood what he was saying and that the folder could contain vital information about the situation.

Malak turned back when she did. "You...." He growled as the half demon

Madigan got all the material for the healing. "Would your own feather work? It's the only one we have of an arch Angel......this place is safe enough. Rain I could help you grow your wings back!"

((Zeke included one of his primaries with the book. smile.gif ))

Rain shook her head. "No, it has to be from another archangel."

"Just let me help heal you already!" Rain looked back to Raven. "I think it's time you left."

Zeke shook his head. "She'll probably be there waiting. We need to figure out another way to get it."

"No, we live at a new place now, so I highly doubt it that she would find us there," Justin clarified as he later explained while Cecelia looked over to him, "Our mother told us that we needed to leave and find someplace else to live, so we have a new place thanks to one of my coworkers. Plus, the folder is in safe hands and we need to get it immediately."

Meela touched raven's hand and nudged her lightly. Anubis stood in between the two angels.

Malak watched the half demon. "You sure you want to trust a demon rain?"

Madigan sighed and flipped the page to the procedure and a white feather fluttered out. He snagged it before it reached the fire place. "Huzza! Zeke put one in here for us! I can help you now rain! Just rest and take it easy now. If you're hungry I'll start dinner. Potatoes and carrots and a couple small pheasants I caught in my traps. Fire roasted quail sound good to you?"

((I assume you were referring to Madigan?))

At Madigan's words her features softened. "It's sounds lovely." The arch then began to pet Meela and called for Anubis. "Yes, Malak. It's fine. You trust Raven, don't you?"

At this, Raven snarled in both hurt and anger. Her own sister was rejecting her. No, that's not right. She isn't my sister. "Fine." She said coldly, the air seeming to drop a few degrees in temperature as she stormed out.

He nodded and put down the books. "Then we should go now before she can find it."

Justin stood up as Cecelia did the same and he spoke to Zeke, "We'll lead the way there, but we're not going to be flying if that's what you're thinking." With that, he was the first to make his way to the door and Cecelia quickly followed behind him.

Malak falters. "She's different. " He saw raven storm out and glared at Madigan before following.

Madigan nodded and watched them leave. He followed them out stopping raven. "Hold up. Don't be mad. She sent Anubis because she was worried about you. I'll send word to keep you informed... but she's safe here." He left them and returned back making dinner and getting the things he needed to help regrow her wings. When dinner was finished he helped her sit up and eat, both dogs laying on the floor beside her.

((Yes, they did have a skirmish before at the cave))

Vorgin shrugged and followed Sarah, "Fair enough... Just know that many of your human connections will sooner or later be severed. Either by age, the upcoming war, or your demon side making it impossible to have a human shell."

Dotzrus gritted his teeth, maintaining his attack, "And none of this would be happening if your kind didn't murder her!!" He charged at him with the full force of his weight in an attempt to slam Raguel into a wall.

((Dotzrus, you don't mind if Lillith interact with Vorgin and Sarah for a bit, right? It's alright if you're not up for it.))

Edited by BabyRodent