RavenWolf1010

The Light and the Dark

((I know I'm sorry. I just wasn't sure how to fit him with everyone else. I'll send Mackenzie back your way.))

She shuddered once she reached the surface world again. The tunnels were dark and warm. Up top, it was much more unforgiving. Clouds swirled overhead, and a cold breeze chilled her despite it being summer. "Maybe I was gone longer than I thought." Coaxing a few shadows, she walked with them to the edge of the forest and then used them to generate wings. Whistling "We're off to see the Wizard", she took to the sky.

Lillith heard Zeke's voice and dryly responded to him with a roll of her eyes, "Hello, Ezekiel. It's nice to see you again." Then she gave a sly smirk before adding to him in an ominous tone as a pair of copper snakes formed from the ground and hissed at him, "I'd better not attack if I were you. The last angel that tried... well, let's safely say that he lost his mind. And besides, I am not planning on bothering you clowns." Then she looked over at Raven and answered her question, "I'm only here for a bit of fun before the Horsemen have theirs. It's a disappointment that I do not want to give you the details."

Edited by BabyRodent

Dotzrus looked straight up, knowing how to go back to the sacred place. He drew a breath, and in a blast of light and dark, he vanished.

---

The bolt hit the heaven's with a crack as Dotzrus landed inside the walls. He hid his wings and let a more light aura show on his person as to blend in from those far away or trying to sense him. He began to walk into Heaven, right to the core.

Vorgin's eyes went to the TV.

"We have a report of a zookeeper at the local zoo was found dead today in the Tiger pen. While the family blames the recent mother of a few Cubs for the murder, local CSI found the tool used in the miser was a sword. The man has been know for his harness towards animals at times... We will report more when we hear."

"Tessa wouldn't hurt anyone you lousy people! He deserves it! He's the one stepping on her tail and.. ahh.. I better go, I might need to report this. He tried smothering the only white male cub because it bit his finger trying to suckle on it! Horrid man!" She reformed her check in her zoo keeper outfit and took off from the balcony, her wings still showing.

Vorgin blinked as Sarah's sudden exit... And returned to watching TV, "Please don't get attacked... Please don't get attacked..."

Elsewhere, at the condo building, Cecelia and Justin were watching the news as well of what has happened to the zookeeper while having their first real breakfast in a while of cereal they got from the supermarket and some fresh fruits. Both of them were alarmed by this and looked at each other with concern, now getting second thoughts about Cecelia getting that third job at the zoo.

Sarah was attacked, by reporters. They asked her questions and pressed in until she snapped. "Back off!" They moved back and she calmed down. "The man was warned countless of times. I reported when Tessa was with cubs, the man stomped on her tail and broke it. He said it was a accident, I knew it was to get her to move. The other day he almost killed one of her cubs for thinking his finger was a bottle and bit it in a attempt to suckle.

I'll prove none would hurt anyone." She left and went down into the pen, the tigers all got up when she walked in. One roars.

Vorgin watched on the TV. He smirked to himself, "Do what you need to love... No human or tiger can take her down..."

Dotzrus manages to get to the core, the central building of all of heaven. He knew the leaders of the Angels would be here... If not all, some... Regardless, he was going to take them down, or die trying. He began to walk up the large staircase.

((Dotzrus wouldn't be able to get into Heaven because he's a halfbreed. He can, however, break in. I don't want anyone messing with Rain yet, just a heads up. After this reply actually, it would be alright to interact.

Yeah it's alright to now if you're heading that direction. smile.gif ))

Zeke backed away, but not because of her threat. "Why don't you get yourself lost then?" He snarled at her. Raven spoke up then. "That's not how the saying goes." He turned to Raven, a confused look on his face. "Does that really matter?"

"It does if you want to try to be intimidating." The Angel retorted.

The two guards released Gabriel from her bindings. She slumped forward at Michael's feet. "What shall we do with her now?"

"Take her to the jails." Nodding, they picked her up, supporting her on either side and carried her out.

The jails of the Kingdom were less than holy. Feral demons threw themselves against the bars as the guards carrying the Fallen passed.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

((Dotzrus broke in for sure... Though he doesn't care about Rain, he cares about going to the place were the archangels gather.))

Lillith scoffed at the empty threat and snarl from Zeke before responding to him as if he didn't make the threat, "How cute, trying to make threats like a human. Too bad that's not going to work on me if you're curious, Ezekiel. Does it just pain you that someone like me would appear again?" She chuckled before lightly petting one of her copper snakes' head and added, "Oh, is that it? That new tattoo of yours giving you pain?"

------------------------------------

When the other zookeeper came on screen of the TV, both Cecelia and Justin watched as the tigers came to her without attacking. In the back of their minds, the consideration for the zookeeper job isn't so bad after all.

Edited by BabyRodent

Malak was almost out of sight now, not wanting to be in the middle of this.

One tiger leaped onto Sarah. People screamed and panicked....... until Sarah pushed off the beast and rolled around as a form of playing. She got up and one hugged her from behind and she laughed as her hair was slobberd on. "See!? Harmless! They didn't even try to eat his body! Dead meat in their territory? That's a free meal, but only the sword wound was found right? Who ever did it, did us a favor... I'm the care taker of the tigers, I raised and trained them. That man was in the wrong. No tiger will be put down again because of him. I will not allow it. "

Vorgin smiled at the TV, "Atta girl... Now get out of there before the press tries to make you a circus star..." He turned off the TV and sighed.

((So who is controlling all the Archangels? Or other Angels of heaven?))

((Archangels that I will play are the ones I have been. Any others can be used. I know I mentioned I few more names a while back when Rain was first attacked, but I can't recall them for sure. They'd be NPCs basically, but they should be treated as though they were real characters. No power plays/ god modding in fight scenes. Against regular Angels it's alright.))

The archangel growled under his breath much like Raven might have. "I swear, you harm any of them, a single hair on their head, I will have your head put on a pike, you sadistic censorkip.gif ." Such threats were unusual for someone like Zeke. Usually an arse ((like younger Magneto is how I picture him)), he didn't hold to threats. But now, he was serious. His blue eyes held no indication that he was kidding.

Caught up in their conversations, Raven hadn't noticed Malak leaving. As soon as his scent went stale, however, she straightened and went off after him. Their work was done. What happened couldn't be undone. "Malak?" She called quietly. Raven stood with her head lowered while she wrung her hands nervously.

The tossed the limp form into a vacant cell, locked the door, and then moved on jabbing any creature who dared to reach out too far. The fallen laid there, slowly coming too. Though she wished she instead was dead. The pain was constant. It rolled through her body when she tried to move, it throbbed even when she was still. A single name hung on her lips. "Madigan..." She whispered, tears beginning to fall.

The feather began to hum with energy. It then shimmered before changing shape into a orb of light. Freeing itself from Madigan's grasp, it hovered away and extended into a Madigan-sized doorway.

Lillith's smirk faded as she narrowed her eyes at Zeke with a suspicious feeling as to whom he was talking about. Then she remembered who he was referring to with her eyes widening before slowly grinning again, only this time with malicious intent. "Oh, I see..." she spoke again with a moment of gritting her teeth, this time quietly, "Unfortunately for you, Ezekiel, there's one small problem. I have been away from her for 18 years and it looks like I can finally pay her a visit. Especially now that barrier has been removed from going near her and her pesky brother." With that, her copper snakes began to melt and cover her. "I've spent too much time with you. I shall bid my farewell to you fools. So, farewell."

With her words, the copper encased her from head to toe and then melted down into the ground until there was nothing left of Lillith to be found.

((In other words, Lillith's gone away to find Cecelia and Justin.))

Edited by BabyRodent

((Uh... I thought there were on Earth... Just in some ruins...))

Malak looked at her wearily. "Are you the same? You.... your eyes turned black.."

Madigan rushed through the door, Meela close on his heels, Anubis jumped through and almost got his tail cut off. "Rain...." He crouched near her.

((Watching movie))

((Uh... Yeah. That's where they were supposed to be, BR.))

Zeke roared in protest and went to run his sword through her, but she was gone before he could. "Damn you." Looking around, he found himself alone. That didn't bother him, because now he was on a mission. Exiting the ruins he went to find Cece.

Her eyes fluttered and then opened slowly, unfocused. "Madigan?" With realization her eyes widened. "You can't-" as she tried to sit up, she cried out, clutching at her chest. "You have to get out of here. They'll kill you." And I won't be able to protect you here. Her vision was spotted as it threatened to black out. "Get out of here."

Raven looked up and drew back, looking down at her hands. "What?"

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Dotzrus reached the top of the stair and stood in front of a massive door that was the central building. Looking at the large knocker, he grabbed it and slammed it on the door 7 times.

((There's twelve archangels in all. Michael, Gabriel, Raguel, Ezekiel, Raizel are the only named ones. Raizel is the arch that works the closest to God. Michael and Raguel I kind of swapped the roles of (Michael is now in charge of Raguel). Raizel is not within the 'ranks' but it highly respected. Michael and Gabriel were the head Angels of the council. Raguel (always jealous of this) took Rain's spot next to Michael when she left. I'm going to find another name for the subordinate of Raguel. Zeke isn't really ranked either. Raphael is Raguel's 'partner in crime. He's never been introduced though.))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

((I didn't know that before, but I fixed the post so that it would be included.))

Elsewhere, Cecelia made her way to the restaurant with her waitress outfit and her bag, this time wearing new exercise sneakers that she was able to get from a nearby store as Justin had gone to the car shop to get to work again. Despite her "birthmark" becoming a bit painful again, she had to focus on her work, much to her coworkers' concern. Even the customers questioned it, but Cecelia had to assure to them that it was nothing. In the back of her mind, she was worried and the only thing she could do was expect for the worst and hope for the best.

Malak looked at her, wing drooping, hand bleeding. "Carnage knocked you back, something happened and your eyes turned black for a moment....."

((Is the door still open?))

Madigan scooped her up in his arms when he felt the blood on her back. He choked. "Your... your wings.....your.... your feather opened a door. Stay with me.. I'll get you out... I'll get you out.." He looked around.

((Yep!))

Raven looked up from her hands again. "You're hurt." She stepped forward nervously.

Rain wrapped her arms around his neck tightly, holding on for dear life. "Hey!" The demons began to yell and cheer, attracting the guards' attention.

((Anything for the door knock with Dotz?))

Vorgin waited for Sarah to return.

"I tried to break your oath...." Malak didn't move. He studied her carefully. "If you... can't control yourself... know... I will not hurt you at all.... I can't... I couldn't hurt my lily..." He muttered.

The dogs went first, then Madigan. He leaps through the door and back on the grass, picking up the discarded scythe in one hand and slicing through the doorway, hoping to shut it that way. He dropped it again and turned back to her, looking at his bloody hand. ".......your wings.... your beautiful wings..." She was the closest thing to heaven he's ever gotten... He was fascinated by the wonderful grey plumage, and only got to touch them once. He knew she was still a Angel, but a husk of one now. He knew only slightly what she felt, he broke a horn once, and although it was a feature he hated it was a part of him and his power dimmed from it broken.....

Sarah came back... and crash landed again, sprawled on the floor. "I really need to work on landing....I'm home..."

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf