Alexander_Drake

YAAD OOC Thread

censorkip.gif I am already on your level. I joined far more rps than you in a lifetime! xd.png

You know what I just realized?

Our merry little group of three joined all within 5 months apart from each other.

I know she was teleported. I was about to edit it, but I wasn't sure I cared about that minor detail since you already pointed it out in the RP thread. xd.png

I joined in September. You guys were in December, about a week apart.

Edit: CHANGE IT SKWERL IT'S BOTHERING ME

HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH THE ALL CAPS

Edited by MyaMouse

MUCH SPARKLEZ WOW

Seriosuly, ALEX and I grew close and we joined during the course f 7 days xd.png true friendship!

Okay okay I changed it! xd.png Now she teleported off. I don't want to add too much to that post, since it's lengthy enough as is.

EDIT: Bedtime for me. Don't go too crazy again, or you'll end up with another full-sized post. xd.png

Edited by skwerl56767

I have no idea why, but my iPad always autocorrects the name Alex into all caps. EVERY TIME

Maybe it just LOVVEEEEESS Alex. Which is... kind of weird. The solution? Stop using the iPad. xd.png

Also, I figured I would tell you... your friend's egg in your signature is full -grown now. tongue.gif

Yeah, I noticed.

I can't stop using the iPad. Besides my phone, I have nothing else. And the phone is worse xd.png

I stopped eating peanut butter for the longest time and now that I have it again I just ate a whole spoonful and then some by itself.

Can you guys stop posting on chocolate? You're making me want some.... And I'm on a no-caffeine diet... sad.gif

No caffeine? What will it do, drain your energy? xd.png The most that might do is make you less energetic and therefore less capable to lose weight.

But you know... people to nonsensical things. I don't know. Biology words. xd.png

caffeine gives you energy. Fat is energy stored in physical form. Therefore Caffeine = fat.

I think.

Alex is more or less on the dot. But it's because not only the caffeine but the actual, physical fat in the chocolate.

Yeah, chocolate does have actual fat content in it... hm, carob chips? They're like pseudo-chocolate. It's what I eat(when I'm eating like I should be) since I'm lactose-intolerant.

Oh MAN. Lactose intolerance is THE WORST. I can't believe you will never experience the awesomeness that is Mint Oreo ice cream. Mmmmmm.