redfox

Angels and Demons

Nero chuckled a bit.

"Alright then, I will see what I can do," said Nero smiling at her.

Before he got up he leaned to her and kissed Jackie. Getting up, out of bed, he realized he was still sore from the whole break in. He knew he was sore, but he did not think he would still be this sore.

"Man I think I really over did it," said Nero putting his hand on his shoulder.

Training might be a good idea? Or should I just rest? Nero thought about these things. He then realized he needed to cook breakfast.

"Lets go to the kitchen and see if we have what we need," said Nero waiting for Jackie at the doorway.

"Okay," Jackie said in reply with a smile on her face before kissing him back when she was kissed and then getting up and off the bed as well after he did. She also went to the doorway when she saw him waiting for her and said in reply to his other statements that he said, "Okay and do you need any ice to put on your shoulder when we get to the kitchen?"

She only asked this since she saw him put a hand on his shoulder and she thouht that ice might help. She sometimes did that herself to bruises and other sore spots that she got and it seemed to help but wasn't sure if it would have the same effect on him.

Nero never thought about using ice. Smiling he turned to Jackie and said these words to her.

"That sounds like a good idea Jackie," said Nero, as he took his own hand and grasped hers.

When he grasped Jackie's hand he closed his eyes. Doing so, he saw his master/father and his mother. Both of them were smiling at him, and then they walked away. He opened his eyes and realized his time was coming. The time where he would show the angels that this war has to end.

"Thank father and mother, for without you guys I never would have made this far. And i never would have met Jackie," said Nero in his mind.

When they finally reached the kitchen he went over to the refrigerator, and opened it. Inside was so much food, and drinks, that one would not need to resupply for a week.

"Lets see.... looks like we have everything, for breakfast," said Nero still in the frig.

((okay happy.gif. didn't edit the earlier post like I said I would but oh well))

Jackie walked with Nero down to the kitchen and watched as he looked in the fridge for the food they needed for breakfast. She nodded before going to the freezer next to it and getting out an ice pack, wrapping it in a dish towel that was nearby, and then gently placed it against his sore shoulder. When she made sure that the part of the towel that was draped over his shoulder was going to stay there, she started to look around for pans to make pancakes and eggs in.

Edited by redfox

While looking in the frig Nero felt a soothing cool feeling on his shoulder. He looked to see that Jackie had placed the ice pack on his shoulder. Nero smiled, as he got all the things they need for breakfast. In his hands were eggs, pancake mix, milk, and butter. Nero thought that he would leave in the chocolate chips in the frig, so they would not melt.

"Going to keep the chocolate chips in the frig till we need them. So looks like we got everything," said Nero looking at everything.

Nero knows that she needs to train, for who knows what might come along in the future. When the future does hit, he will protect Jackie. He knows she might, but he will do what it takes to make sure that it does not.

"Thinking about this right now is not a good idea, I should save this for the training area," Nero said in his mind.

Nero's main concern was helping Jackie out with breakfast, for he realized spending time with her was more important.

"Good idea," Jackie said in reply to what Nero said about the chocolate chips staying in the fridge for now before taking the other ingredients that were in the former's arms out of them and then putting them on the counter.

She then located a couple of bowls, one to mix the pancake batter in and the other to make the scrambled eggs in, before starting to make the pancake batter.

Once Jackie took everything out of his hands and put them on the counter, he got the stove ready to make the eggs. He got out a cast iron skillet, from under the stove, then placed it gently on the stove. After he had done that, he opened the cabinet to to the right of the stove. Inside the cabinet he pulled out a pancake maker. He set the maker on the stove as well, for he did know if Jackie wanted to make the pancakes.

"I have the skillet out for the eggs, and the maker out for the pancakes. Which one do you want to do?" asked Nero politely.

"I'll make the eggs if that's okay," Jackie said in reply to Nero's question after she had watched him get out the skillet for the eggs and then the pancake maker afterward and then started to crack the eggs into a measuring bowl that she had gotten out followed by the milk and cheese.

Once they were all put into the bowl, she mixed them up really well, turned on the burner that was underneath the skillet so that it could start beating up, sprayed it with cooking oil, and then started to set the table while she waited.