bbik

Indicate more info is available to unlock

This would also be very useful when new info is added in the encyclopedia. I have a completed encyclopedia (with the exception of the summer seasonal egg), so I wouldn't worry about say, Terraes, when I know they're completed. I know it says to check back periodically to see if there is new info, but I think it would be more simple and easier to simply add a certain visual sign that signals an entry is uncompleted.

I think this is a great suggestion for the above reason. I don't ever think to 'check back' so I'm bound to miss an update when/if it happens.

I don't care much about the encyclopedia, but I think it would be useful for people who do. +1 support.

I couldn't care less - but I support it for those who do !

I'm also under the ones who don't care much for the encyclopedia but add in my support for those who this might be useful too.

Oooh, yes please! :) Even if it's something as simple as a small red 'x' if you're missing sprites/information and a green checkmark for completed entries.

Yes yes yes please! biggrin.gif I may not like the eye or list icons but we can still think of a different kind to do. I DO like the idea of differentiating the more info to unlock vs. actual sprites to unlock. Some of them you unlock the info before all the sprites [and the damn alts] unlock. Some its the other way around. And then when it's done you can have a tiny gold star or green checkmark if its all done! :3

I adore the idea of the badge though that changes depending on whether you still have more stuff to unlock or not, or if new stuff came up for you to attend to! biggrin.gif Not sure how that'd work but that sounds marvelous! <3