Melomancer

5 nights at freddys

Aw I totally love her death screen! She's just awesome in general (and so sad, the poor thing! :c)

Golden Freddy's is interesting! I know a lot of people were saying stuff about it proving GF wasn't a hallucination, but I still feel like in the first game that GF was definitely a hallucination for Mike. But this one is defs real.

It makes sense for it to be GF's, though the ears don't make sense. They look more like Foxy's, but both Mangle and Foxy have their endoskeletons. Unless it's basically an extra endoskeleton for Mangle, since she is meant to be taken apart and put back together, so having a spare endoskeleton for her could make some sense.

I think BB just doesn't make sense in general :U It COULD be a hallucination. That would make sense.

EDIT: With how Mangle comes down to bite your face, I think it's possible that if Foxy wasn't the cause of the bite, it definitely could've been her. It could make sense, too, given how her state of being a mangle of parts could lead to hatred and lashing out, or simple malfunctioning. Course PG mentions Foxy being twitchy, so he's still a possibility.

EDIT 2: With all the parts in odd locations and Mangle's habit of hanging from the ceiling, she reminds me a lot of GLaDOS from the Portal series! o:

Edited by edwardelricfreak

^Wow, that was the exact thing that Mangle reminded me of, but I completely forgot the name.

The Mangle definitely solidified the fact that she is the creepiest of the animatronics to me. I've been watching a couple Let's Players play the game and one got murdered by Mangle. The way she just pops down to bite your face off made me jump and I nearly knocked my laptop over xd.png. She is by far my favorite even though she creeps me out.

The only death I haven't seen is Toy Freddy's, most of the videos I watch, they get mauled by Old Bonnie or the Marionette. I've only seen death by Old Chica and Old Freddy once, and Foxy twice. The way Foxy literally throws itself at you makes me laugh too hard to be scared of him.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

Apparently Mangle also likes to just hang out on the ceiling of the office, just sitting up there, doing nothing. Sometimes she might kill you but other times she just hangs out. Her presence does seem to lure all the other anis to the office more often though, apparently.

I really like her death animation, though. It's my favorite by far. Foxy's is my second favorite. I think those two are definitely the only two so far that I've seen that you can infer definitely hurt you and probably most likely kill you.

The puppet is just wtf, I don't understand it and stuff. 1. It goes through your mask. 2. I don't even understand why/how you die from it. 3. Why does it fly across the restaurant like it is some mythical monster?

It is a neat idea though...at least it is relevant to the setting.

I

I love every Chica

Help |D

This is my favorite theory (spoilers) but I could see the killer having been the day guard, too

Also the idea of the animatronics (well, the toy ones, the older ones are probably haunted) having become aggressive towards adults because they just love children and making them happy SO MUCH and they're angry about the murders having happened and the staff doing coverups gives me so many feelings I can't even handle it c':

(I can't actually play myself because it works up my anxiety way too much and I'm afraid I'll have a panic attack because even watching makes me nervous because jump scares get me really bad but I like fanart and reading theories and whatnot (and watching playthroughs when I can handle it) c': )

Edited by Pika_Oi

Apparently Mangle also likes to just hang out on the ceiling of the office, just sitting up there, doing nothing. Sometimes she might kill you but other times she just hangs out. Her presence does seem to lure all the other anis to the office more often though, apparently.

I've only ever seen Mangle kill anyone once she got into the office twice of all the playthroughs I've watched. She just likes to hang around and 'call' the other animatronics to your office to kill you instead of her doing the dirty work tongue.gif.

~

Old Chica is definitely my favorite of the 'old' animatronics. She just has a bigger 'creep' factor to me because of her mouth, it's like she wants to swallow you whole tongue.gif. Old Bonnie is just weird looking without the face, he creeps me out more stalking the hallways than when he's in the office(for some reason).

I think both Old Chica and Bonnie are terrifying. Of the new ones, Mangle and Toy Chica are definitely the scariest. The Puppet technically isn't an animatronic but he's just as scary, if not more. I think it's the most unsettling thing in the game in general.

markiplier already beat the 5 nights and the extra 6th night. I cant wait for markiplier to to the 10 20 custom night... I dont think its possible

markiplier already beat the 5 nights and the extra 6th night. I cant wait for markiplier to to the 10 20 custom night... I dont think its possible

10 20 is called Golden Freddy mode.

there's also a 4 20 that just uses the classic animatronics, a ladies night that is exclusively the two Chica's and Mangle, and possibly more presets for custom night.

I cant wait for markiplier to to the 10 20 custom night... I dont think its possible

It's actually already been done.

i finished fnaf 1 and am currently on night 6 for fnaf 2!!!

i surprised myself by liking the game, mostly because of the creepy lore and not the cheap jump scares that require no effort at all.

i find the characters difficult to like from the first game and the only one i really care about is the mangle just because of how creepy it looks but at the same time cute. i would happily punt the rest all to space (':

anybody got any theories for fnaf 2? i have to say that it's definitely a prequel and not a sequel.

if u could just like

disable the audio jumpscares someway i'd probably be able to stomach this game but i physically cannot do sudden loud noises n o

Haven't played it, probably will never play it - BUT I've watched Markiplier play every single night on both the 1st and 2nd games, haha. Love watching people play it, but I hate the jumpscare games.

welp there's a new image on scott's website people that might be hinting at a 3rd game (assuming it's an animatronic it probably is but it's hard to tell even brightened. ppl are sayin it's gfred but im not 100% sure)

also i caved and got fnaf2 last month and i still havent gotten past night 1 even tho i have the volume muted it's rly stressful

i want to get off mr cawthon's wild ride

EDIT: NVM THE IMAGE FILE NAME ON THE WEBSITE IS "fnaf3.jpg" PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM MR CAWTHON'S WILD RIDE

Edited by Switch

official trailer for the third game is out and is on steam greenlight featuring a new animatronic

ohboyherewego

Edited by Switch

I saw the trailer last night, I'm looking forward to it. I wonder if it'll be a prequel like the last game.

the steam greenlight page says it takes place 30 years after freddy fazbear's pizza closed (not the first one mentioned in game 2 with a dif name) so it's probably a sequel.

Edited by Switch

FNAF3 is out it seems, only noticed because Markiplier uploaded a video of it:

All I will say is it is a lot creepier than the other two games, especially the new jump scares xd.png.

honestly i find it less creepy than 1 and 2. like, springtrap just kinda shambles in and that's it.... not to mention there's a lot left unexplained and it just seems kinda underwhelming in general compared to 2. i hope people find something that wraps up the story, unless scott plans to make a fourth game :v

i hope someone interviews him about this game because it feels like he made several questionable decisions that i would reallly like explained

still, there's probably a lot we dont know... like what some numbers mean. we'll see i guess.

Edited by Switch

I can't make myself play any game that have such a huge amount of jumpscares in it. I hate jumpscares and scary stuff in general since it gives me a hard time getting proper sleep ^^'

I find the concept of FNAF fun and original, but I would never ever play it myself. I can barely even look at youtubers play it because I just sit there with the feeling of 'a jumpscare is gonna happen soon' and that is just awful xd.png

I did however love it when they made that 'Enders React: Gaming - 5 Nights at Freddy'-video. Their reactions to the jumpscares were amazing to watch biggrin.gif