Melomancer

5 nights at freddys

Think for yourself instead why don't ya?

My dearest, when I was watching my friend play the game through, this was the conclusion I came to. smile.gif I am so very sorry that I thought it would be easier for game theory to explain it. Next time, I shall report to you directly. I shall write everything out so that you'll be completely satisfied. There is indeed proof that it MIGHT be Afton. We won't know for sure until Scott tells us. It's a THEORY.

``

Thank you for pointing out the fallacies, Lythiaren, instead of just attacking me. I appreciate that. I was confused about the book's velocity. Honestly, the book theories Mat included were just things that sounded convincing on top of what the game had told us.

Of course this is confusing, because Springtrap is supposed to be purpleguy! And then we have been lead to believe that Afton is purpleguy. Do we have solid proof of that? I feel like we have, but I can't remember where it's from. It's been awhile since I have delved into FnaF lore.

So, ignoring the book completely.

Mat brought to our attention that we see Springtrap quivering within his own blood. The light does not leave his eyes. Is it impossible to believe that Purple guy survived it? It's possible, right? Considering that whoeversisterlocationpersonis turns from a human to an animatronic, who is to say what's actually possible.

We hear a girl talking. This girl turns out to be the red-haired pigtail girl. From what her voice is saying, we are led to believe that she is the daughter of whoever made baby. But the person who made baby would be desk guy from the FnaF world. And we're led to believe that is it Henry. Is it possible that Henry had a daughter?

What about Baby not recognizing the player? If it's Henry by some weird miracle, surely Baby would recognize him. It is possible she wouldn't recognize Afton. He's more of the marketing person, right? He is the one talking at the beginning of the game. The girl has a british accent and so does Afton. Do we know if Henry does?

Could the player be the brother of the crying child, perhaps? It's possible that the crying child and the red-hair girl knew each other. They both spent a lot of time at the pizzeria?

In the fake ending, Ennard eludes to the player as someone who came back to see the little girl again. Whoever this person is, they know that the animatronics have been possessed in the past.

I've detected a pattern with the Fnaf method of storytelling. There's a story thread that seems to lead to a certian plot, but then a new detail comes up that spine everything onto it's head. The second game was presented as a sequel, until the paycheck came dated 1987.

I do think purple guy surviving getting springtrapped is thesable, but that jus begs the question of where that present corpse came from.

We still don't know what the springlock failure incident was. It can't be Fnaf 4's bite, as anyone who's familiar with a mousetrap can tell you. When the spring suit is in animatronic mode, the trap is already closed, and can't fail.

Sister location happens after the closing of a Freddy Fazbear pizzeria, limiting it to taking place after the second game. Prior to Fnaf 2, the location was called the Fazbear family diner.

That wall that hid springtrap, corpse and all, needs to have come from somewhere. The wall was most likely built some time before the first game, meaning SOMEONE had to die with it on before then. The wall is not there in the Fnaf3 mini games, at a time when the building was in a state of disuse and decay.

We started the story in the middle, and still don't know how it all began. The more pieces we get only reveal how many more we've missed. We need to know the beginning.

In my opinion, I no longer think the animatronics were ever haunted. There's nothing supernatural going on. Fnaf is a crossbreed between Polybius and the Terminator.

The different modules the Funtime animatronics had, Freddy's voice mimicry, Foxie's variable scent dispenser, are perfect gaslighting tools.

There is some arguments about the timeline. Some think sister location is after everything because of FnaF world. Henry/desk guy admits to building baby then. Others believe different things. I think I need to go through the whole world again.

Don't forget, there is a springtrap suit in Sister Location!

The problem is, Scott gives us so little information that we have to work to piece it together. He likes trolling us. He probably realizes that the games are so popular partly because they are such a mystery. People love mystery.

I've considered the alive animatronics train of thought. But then, what about the mini games and the crying children? What about the good ending where you free the children? What could that be about? Are the animatronics feeding on the children in some way?

There is a blueprint somewhere out there of one of the animatronics. When you look at it closely, you can see a small storage space within the suit in which a child could fit. People have been questioning Scott about that.

I think good old Enny is a big part of things. Mark was even pointing out all the weird similarities between it and the Puppet. I don't know if that's even a plausible avenue, but it's an interesting one. What if he is responsible for bringing these things to life? And what about his comment about being having being a little bit of everyone?

Also, the only animatronic in that game to have purple eyes is Balora. It's not Enny. His are green. What do we make of that? Or is Scott trying to elude to purple guy?

Scott loves trolling us.

The girl's voice belonging to Afton's daughter came from the girl's voice calling Afton's voice Daddy.

That's an assumption. They never have a conversation, there's no back and forth. The man we know as "Mr. Afton" only has the one spoken part in the entire game, when he's talking to the board about the suits. We can say definitively that the player character is connected to the girl (whether as her father or other important person) and possibly had a hand in the making of the animatronics ("Didn't you make her just for me?"), and that her father was almost certainly involved in the process no matter who he turns out to be, but not that he (and/or Eggs) is Mr. Afton. If the PC is the father, however, why do we hear "Daddy isn't watching" at the beginning of Night 5, and the "Don't tell daddy that I'm here" line at the end? Is the child audio truly directed at the PC, or does he simply remember overhearing it?

For all we know, Eggs could be an underling or co-conspirator or something. See also: the Mike sticker and "Please enter your name as seen above the keypad". Unless the PC's real name is Mike Afton or he's using "Mike" as an alias, I suppose, but the former is an unlikely conclusion since it's drawn based on an assumption and circular logic, and the latter doesn't have very much hard evidence going for it.

-----

The game points to Ennard being an amalgamation of the others. There's the "If they find us like this, we won't be able to try again" line, they talk to us using Baby's voice in the Scooping Room (also referring to her in third person - "Circus Baby has already been here today") and refer to themself using "we" pronouns ("If we looked like you, we'd have somewhere to go."), and even from the design itself, there's... a lot of eyeballs in a variety of colours.

As for the girl's voice, it can't be the pigtailed redhead. The minigame clearly shows a blonde.

Edited by Lythiaren

That was what the girl said before Baby killed her. Baby refers to the tragedy in night 3, so it has definitely already happened.

It is a past event. The PC can't be overhearing it. The questions are, are they recollections? Or is Scott just giving us random audio?

Edit: UNLESS, Ennard is there all along playing snippets of her conversation? I don't see how that can be, though. He couldn't have been there while the little girl spoke to her father? But that brings up a new question! How does Ennard have the copy of the little girl's voice that he uses in the fake ending?!

The, "Daddy isn't watching." and "Don't tell daddy that I'm here..." lines are what the little girl says to Baby before the aforementioned animatronic kills her.

As for the girl's voice, it can't be the pigtailed redhead. The minigame clearly shows a blonde.

Baby was built just for her, though. Is it a coincidence that she looks just like the red-haired girl?

As for Enny, I do believe he could have taken bits of everyone and make a new thing. Whether that's Enny in PC's body, or a new animatronic entirely, we'll not know until more information is given.

(Sorry, I enjoy discussions and think tanks for FnaF. I am enjoying all of these ideas.)

Ps.

There is a blueprint somewhere out there of one of the animatronics. When you look at it closely, you can see a small storage space within the suit in which a child could fit. People have been questioning Scott about that.

Edited by evangeline5432

There's no question that these are probably things the girl said or when she said them, but the question is, why does Eggs hear these snippets? Are they memories? If so, then it implies that he's connected with her, but not her father (because her dad didn't know she'd snuck off when he wasn't looking, so he wouldn't have any memory of those ones). If not the PC's memories, are they just exposition given to the player? If so, then the only link we have is the "to be with her again" line in the fake ending, which may or may not apply, being the fake ending.

Why does Baby need to be designed after a person? There's plenty of cartoon characters with red pigtails, many inspired design-wise by Anne of Green Gables and/or Pippi Longstocking. The girl was told that Baby was made just for her, but that doesn't mean she was made to look like her. That aside, all three of them are quite different. The pigtailed girl is tall and lanky, dark-skinned, and clad in plain shades of orange with a sleeveless top, the daughter is shorter and rounder, blonde and fair, with a much more colourful outfit and puffed sleeves. Baby's design is all red and white with puffed sleeves and a touch of blue eyeshadow and boy does she have curves.

The dialog from Ennard and Baby's Night 5 lines rather imply that all of them wanted out and teamed up.

Edited by Lythiaren

Soooooo... seems we play as Michael. Afton's son. Maybe?

Anyone else seen the final clip? It seems to be legit.

Because, I believe we are told that the other creator made her to look like the little girl.

Unless the PC's real name is Mike Afton

Called iiiiiit :D

Also no, we're never told that Baby is designed after anyone. That is straight-up headcanon territory.

Edited by Lythiaren

Purple Guy is hot. Mangle is both sad AND A BOY (He's a MAN, 'GLE). And ALL of the animatronics are my friends (except BB).

IMG_201710279_044902.png