Melomancer

5 nights at freddys

it makes no sense because you're just wrong, The bite happened at the Fnaf 2 location.

The first location, and it's sister location, were already closed at that time.

At the FNAF2 location the spring suits are gone and destroyed.

OBJECTION!!

Then why does springtrap exist in the third game.

And why do we see them being used at the Party of the bite of 87 in the fourth game.

And how was the purple man able to wear one of them to commit his crime.

All impossible if they had been destroyed.

The springsuits were retired, not scrapped. Please think things through before saying something like that.

Edited by sailing101

Hold on, why is there even any debate on when FNAF4 takes place in the timeline? Doesn't the TV say 1983 at one point?

That was the date of a Fazbear TV how

The game shows the Bite of 87

The teasers focused on the number 87

The game takes place in1987.

Edited by sailing101

Just a quick question, has anyone here gotten round to Night 7, finished it and seen the chest and if so, managed to unlock it? At this moment, the FNAF forums are going wild, attempting to unlock the chest but so far, nothing seems to be working. I was just wondering if anyone here has come round to cracking the case.

Two (Debunked) theories on how people have tried to unlock the chest:

-Using a string of morse code found in the game files converted into a lock sequence which was later tested and shown to be incorrect.

-Clicking the locks 87 times - apparently causes the game to reset but i'm not too sure about this one since the only bit of evidence is shown in a gif..

All we know is that opening the box unlocks deep9, what some have theorized to be a 9th night.

They were set to play automatically in the first and third games.

Why would the phone be ringing if that was the case? Why wouldn't they just start at a set time?

I didn't think much about it, but I thought it might be like some sort of voicemail or answering machine. Like, Phone Guy records the messages beforehand and set them to call the security office at certain set times.

Can anyone else believe that the Purple Guy might be the owner of Fredbear's Family Diner and may also be the Phone Guy? That easter egg in the minigame really blew my mind. O_O

Both are impossible, and here's why.

Nothing about the phone guys death matches the purple man's death. There are too many inconsistencies, mainly the lack of a thunderstorm during the phone recording of phone guy's death.

Phone guy was an employee with fazbear entertainment, first human resources, then a night guard. He talks about Fazbear Management as a separate entity to himself.

The purple man also worked as a night guard, who was later moved to working the day of the bite of 87.

In FNAF1, night 4, in the message we get from Phone Guy we hear in the background banging on the door, then Freddy's theme starts playing, after that there's a groaning sound from an animatronic. Phone Guy utters an "Oh no...", then we hear the running of an animatronic, the scream of an animatronic attacking and lastly static and silence.

In FNAF3, we see the death of the Purple Man as the Purple Man fleeing panicking from the ghosts of five children before getting into the Springtrap suit, which snaps the spring locks into position and crushing the man inside, trembling falling into a pool of blood.

This happens after he has forcefully disassembled the animatronics, in other words, there couldn't be an animatronic attacking him.

The scenarios are completely different and can't be confused with one another.

Besides, Phone Guy recorded those messages in FNAF1 before we came in as the new security guard, in other words, Phone Guy was likely killed before the events of FNAF1. It's also very unlikely that FNAF3 happened before FNAF1 because in FNAF1 the animatronics were still functional and the business was still running (albeit at the end of its rope).

Edited by Ripan

Just a quick question, has anyone here gotten round to Night 7, finished it and seen the chest and if so, managed to unlock it? At this moment, the FNAF forums are going wild, attempting to unlock the chest but so far, nothing seems to be working. I was just wondering if anyone here has come round to cracking the case.

Two (Debunked) theories on how people have tried to unlock the chest:

-Using a string of morse code found in the game files converted into a lock sequence which was later tested and shown to be incorrect.

-Clicking the locks 87 times - apparently causes the game to reset but i'm not too sure about this one since the only bit of evidence is shown in a gif..

All we know is that opening the box unlocks deep9, what some have theorized to be a 9th night.

I heard that there is some Download content from Steam that is going to be released in October, but it could be sooner...

I heard that there is some Download content from Steam that is going to be released in October, but it could be sooner...

For all we know it could be tomorrow. (probably not) But you all know how Scott Cawthon can be. There are sometimes I ask myself, "what's going on in his head?" Then I question if I'm just being a hypocrite. xd.png

Anyone have an idea as to when FNaF 4 will be released on tablets such as a Kindle Fire? O_O I must has...

lockbox is for nothing

The text for the box being "Perhaps some things are best left forgotten, for now" (emphasis mine) would indicate that it may be for nothing at the moment, but is likely going to be part of the DLC people are talking about.

The text for the box being "Perhaps some things are best left forgotten, for now" (emphasis mine) would indicate that it may be for nothing at the moment, but is likely going to be part of the DLC people are talking about.

Scott confirmed whatever the halloween thing is, it's not about FNAF4.

The text for the box being "Perhaps some things are best left forgotten, for now"  (emphasis mine) would indicate that it may be for nothing at the moment, but is likely going to be part of the DLC people are talking about.

Thats what im trying to say as well.

Scott confirmed whatever the halloween thing is, it's not about FNAF4.

Um..

Soulking, may i see proof of this?

I know that the box may not be related to Fnaf 4, but it may be related to the games themselves, or just something extra.

But what we are trying to say, is that, there is a high chance that whatever is in the box, will be the DLC. Which will be later, and not now. So at the moment, we can't open the box.

We never stated or touched the subject, whether or not, that it will be part or Fanf 4 game-play when its opened.

Edited by Taryn123

In the developer's own words, he says that he is "happy with [the game] as it is." Instead, "it will be very different from what you may be expecting."

In the developer's own words, he says that he is "happy with [the game] as it is." Instead, "it will be very different from what you may be expecting."

blink.gif

And that last line opens up a lot of theories / speculations as to what it maybe besides Fanf 4 game content.

So ya right.

EDIT: Cause i thought that last part was not needed. Sorry.

Edited by Taryn123

*shrug* Okay, then. If Scott says the Halloween stuff isn't FNaF4 DLC, the box is possibly related to something that will be released later for it. Just because he's happy with the game as it is doesn't mean he has no plans to release other lore, pictures, extras, etc. that don't affect the actual gameplay. Or it's for another sequel, since this one's no longer labeled "The Final Chapter."

*shrug* Okay, then. If Scott says the Halloween stuff isn't FNaF4 DLC, the box is possibly related to something that will be released later for it. Just because he's happy with the game as it is doesn't mean he has no plans to release other lore, pictures, extras, etc. that don't affect the actual gameplay. Or it's for another sequel, since this one's no longer labeled "The Final Chapter."

Is it so hard to understand.

Box = part of game.

He also said it would be neither a sequel or prequel.

FNAF is over until further confirmation.

*raises eyebrow* I just find it hard to believe that something included in the game wouldn't be a reference to the series it's contained within, that's all. And I'm certainly not speaking authoritatively on the subject; thus the use of words like "possibly." Obviously there's not officially going to be another installment until Scott says he's making one. tongue.gif

Well, that was not funny to track down, but I found

showing that announcement, since it seems to have disappeared from the steam community page.

The thing that comes out in Halloween may not be FNAF4 related, but that doesn't mean it's the unlocking of the box that is the "Halloween thing". In fact, the message doesn't even say it is going to be a DLC or the unlocking of the box, just something "different from what you may be expecting".

So the thing that comes out in Halloween could be anything, but it's unrelated to FNAF4. Of course that could be a sneaky loophole and mean that it may relate to one of the other FNAF titles.

The box could be empty for now, because obviously as we have seen, people are already trying to hack the game's codes for it, so Cawthon may have left it empty and locked for now until another day, which also happen to fit with the text "Perhaps some things are best left forgotten, for now.".

As for my idea of the box, since it's locked with padlocks I don't expect there to be a code for them to unlock, but rather "keys" that could either be literal keys to be found somewhere in the game, or more metaphorical keys like performing a certain action within the game (like glitching out of screen like in the mini games of FNAF3).

The people trying to hack the game's code are gonna get gibberish thrown in their faces.

One person was able to decompile them and tell us what was in them.

The box does absolutely nothing, or it would be in the code.

Edited by Soulking