Pippyspot

Take An Egg - Leave An Egg

I have some Fourth gen Beauties!

Just saying that I have a few beautiful Stairstep metallic beauties but will only gift them when this poor little ER eggie is gone. A fifth gen Silver Shimmer that nobody wants. Hard to believe. sad.gif

Got it, thank you ^^

It'snot purely two-breed anymore, so I guess that's why...

Edit: bred a pretty 2nd Gen Spessartine:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Gone to Alexia76, enjoy!

Edited by Glyndlamir

I caught this and I'm going to leave a CB Pillow once it hatches.

Taking: This Pink Hatchling, thank you.

Leaving: I've got an ER Coastal Waverunner egg that I'm going to hatch and replace this with.

Oops, sorry it took so long.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/40da9c7b7338d...ebc4b2ef99937ba

On a two way as hatchlings are stolen more often.

My Pillow has hatched and I changed my Waverunner hatchling to a transfer. PM me if you have trouble finding them.

EDIT: Changed it so that you no longer have to over over the letters to find them, they are now this color

Edited by sbowen

Offered a 2nd gen blue opal for the 1st shimmer~

Leaving: Two cutie eggies~!

user posted image - Teleport Link

user posted image - TAKEN!

Remember to leave something for the thread, please!

Took the other available shimmer. I'll leave something as soon as my "breed" button lets me click it. Oddly enough it acts like it isn't even a proper link anymore and I havent been able to click on it for a few hours now. Im not even egg locked or creature locked currently.

Taking: Nothing at the moment. (Sorry for the Glaucus Drake mistake! I never realized they were commons, since it took so long to get one. As an apology...)

Leaving: I have two rare hatchies! I would like one or two rares in return, but a dummy is fine, too. Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Also, please leave something for the thread! You must love these hatchlings.

Edited by Skitties

Took the other available shimmer. I'll leave something as soon as my "breed" button lets me click it. Oddly enough it acts like it isn't even a proper link anymore and I havent been able to click on it for a few hours now. Im not even egg locked or creature locked currently.

Yes, it's happening to me too! I suggest you to "tab" until you get the Breed button and press Enter. I'm breeding my dragons doing that, I don't know other way x'D

Edited by C6H4Cl2

Taking: Darth Krande's Canopy (I love the code)

Leaving: Cheese Egg

In a 1-way.

Enjoy, C6H4Cl2

Edited by lollipop00

Leaving: I have two rare hatchies! I would like one or two rares in return, but a dummy is fine, too. Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Also, please leave something for the thread! You must love these hatchlings.

Just a little clarification, in case you might be new- in this thread, you claim things that others have left in public, and you leave things for others to take in public in exchange. So you wouldn't be allowed to receive any rares in return for your links here- only messy AP dummy eggs as a way for you to see the name of the person trying to claim your hatchlings. In fact, if anyone does offer you a rare as a 'dummy' you should not accept it, as that's against the rules for them to send you.

Hope that clears things up if there was any confusion smile.gif

Taking: Nothing

Leaving:

6th gen Gold, even gen

Both in two-way trade, just offer a dummy and leave something for the thread. First come, first serve (of course I'll accept an offer only after I see a post in this thread).

Offered on ^^^ as I think it's still available. I have a mate!

Leaving:

Please leave something for the thread! Thanks! smile.gif

Messy Red hatchie GONE to Yunako! smile.gif

Edited by Bluheart

Alright! Prepare yourselves for some shinies!

Gifting some shimmering shinies and gilded golds! Don't forget to gift something back to the thread!

Beautiful and Shimmery! ~Gifted to Pippyspot, thank you!~

Lovely and Shiny! ~Gifted to Glyndlamir, thank you! ~

Gorgeous and Glittery!

Bright and Beautiful! ~Gifted to AngelicSabyne , thank you!~

Pretty and Perfect! ~Gifted to dirtytabs, thank you!~

Glowing and Gleaming! ~Reserved for iamtheeyesinside~

Note:

These are in a two-way as nearly every gift I gave earlier was taken without a trace.

Two of these are supposed to be an IOU for someone but shush... I want to celebrate. ^-^

Name them and breed them to a good mate.

Love them!

ONE egg per person! I want everyone to get a Pretty Baby!

Edited by DragonLove234

Offered on ^^^ as I think it's still available. I have a mate!

Leaving:

Please leave something for the thread! Thanks! smile.gif

Messy Red hatchie GONE! Hopefully the new owner will post. smile.gif

I took the lil Red.

I left several eggs w/o taking anything two pages ago.

Ha, that's a lot of adjectives. I offered on the one above. I'm out of teleporters for now, so if you accept and have one to spare, can you drop it back on this thread?

Edit: Yay, thank you thank you! The pair's first offspring is gold - that's amazing luck.

Edited by dirtytabs

Ha, that's a lot of adjectives. I offered on the one above. I'm out of teleporters for now, so if you accept and have one to spare, can you drop it back on this thread?

Gladly. I myself am almost out of Magis and I figured you'd want me to re-gift your Tinsel. ^-^ Thank you for adopting. Wasn't sure who was going to post first.

Alright! Prepare yourselves for some shinies!

Gifting some shimmering shinies and gilded golds! Don't forget to gift something back to the thread!

Beautiful and Shimmery!

Lovely and Shiny!

Gorgeous and Glittery!

Bright and Beautiful!

Pretty and Perfect! ~Gifted to dirtytabs, thank you!~

Glowing and Gleaming!

Note:

These are in a two-way as nearly every gift I gave earlier was taken without a trace.

Two of these are supposed to be an IOU for someone but shush... I want to celebrate. ^-^

Name them and breed them to a good mate.

Love them!

ONE egg per person! I want everyone to get a Pretty Baby!

Offered on "Glowing and gleaming"...I've got another bronze shimmer that'll hopefully make a good mate for him.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/314a4494714b7...2d50571392ac07d

One of each new release, all CB. Leave a dummy...

Edit: And a CB pink in a 1-way. http://dragcave.net/teleport/d990b93c13296...336186ae547bb80

Edited by iamtheeyesinside

Just to clarify what Quis posted earlier

*When offering on a two way trade, please use a Dummy Egg

When you offer something on a two way trade, it should be a dummy egg. A dummy egg is something from the AP with a messy lineage or aspect which makes it invaluable. You should not offer your leaving gift or a nicely linaged egg/hatchling on the trade. Two way trades are used to prevent theft, not to trade. Players using two way trades should accept the first posters offer if it complies with your request. Also, you cannot request a specific type of dummy egg such as CB only, or pretty lineage only.

If you're looking to trade your egg or hatchling for something of similar worth, I would recommend one of the other trading threads, as this is a gifting thread happy.gif

Thank you everyone who's been donating so much today, you're doing great! <3

Another issue has popped up about adblock interfering with the breeding button, you can either turn it off, or make an exception for dragcave.net. If you don't have adblock, you should be able to breed as normal smile.gif

Taking: Hopefully DragonLove234's Beautiful and Shimmery! What a cute lineage wub.gif

Giving: 2G Avatar of Creation from GoN x Purple Nebula wub.gif

Still looking for homes: Pretty Avatar of Change + 2G Undine x Green Copper happy.gif

Edited by Pippyspot

Offered on "Glowing and gleaming"...I've got another bronze shimmer that'll hopefully make a good mate for him.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/04e93be0acbfd...9e7c2c5df0366d1

One of each new release, all CB, and a CB pink (because you can never have too many CB pinks).

You're egg-locked so I can't accept but I will gladly reserve the egg for you since you did leave and offer something first. smile.gif Hope you can get an empty slot soon.