Wallie987

Caterpillar Cave

@Jedi

Umm, we might have to see about that actually... apparently, it'll be a bit harder than expected and the new image looks... awful. O.o

hummmm could you move it's head or anteni? something besides just the eyes on the Yin one?

user posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

@Wallie987

I love those new images. All are awesome and very cute.

I noticed, that in the Creature Guide peacock caterpillar is missing a description.

Thanks! Erm, I don't think the creator of the peacock gave me a description... I'll get back to you.

@Jedi

I can look into it.

@Jedi

I can look into it.

Thanks biggrin.gif

user posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

How does one breed caterpillars with each other o_o

I have a female Peacock and a male Orange mercaterpillar

@Jedi

Done!

Love it biggrin.gif

user posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

@Stellaluna22 go to explore and then to breeding on the dropdown menu and put each fuzzball that you want to breed. Note some kinds won't breed with other kinds.

How does one breed caterpillars with each other o_o

I have a female Peacock and a male Orange mercaterpillar

Hi, welcome! To breed, adoptables must be of the same species (so no mercaterpillar and caterpillar breeding) and be at level 6. Hope that helps! :3

Okay, it looks like I better come clean about this. It's been 5 years since I took up the challenge of running my own adoptable site and it's becoming more and more obvious that the site won't be able to develop into my vision with one person backstage. I've actually had big plans to develop the site past the caterpillars and further into the surplus of creatures of Hakeoro and the plot. Unfortunately, I've spent my entire summer updating less than half of the the site's approximately 50-60 creatures and still have about 30 to go - and that's not including the hundreds of non-adult pet images. There's so much I want to accomplish, but I simply can't do this alone.

I know for a fact that I've been lucky to create a site that's been supported, in my opinion, by one of if not the most patient and encouraging user base I've seen in virtual pet sites. I've let you guys down with my incompetence a few times already, but you kept cheering me on or silently stalking in the backdrop. That's what motivated me to keep pushing forward with my dream to finish the site. You've given me so much confidence and support already, but I would like to ask you all for the biggest favor yet:

Will anyone help me?

I have just as well as nothing to offer. I can't pay cash and the most I can give is art.

There's not much motivation to lend a hand, but if anybody would be so generous to put forward anything to propel this project to become something it's admin and users can be proud of, I couldn't be more grateful.

Sorry, for that lengthy chunk of text.

Edited by Wallie987

Okay, it looks like I better come clean about this. It's been 5 years since I took up the challenge of running my own adoptable site and it's becoming more and more obvious that the site won't be able to develop into my vision with one person backstage. I've actually had big plans to develop the site past the caterpillars and further into the surplus of creatures of Hakeoro and the plot. Unfortunately, I've spent my entire summer updating less than half of the the site's approximately 50-60 creatures and still have about 30 to go - and that's not including the hundreds of non-adult pet images. There's so much I want to accomplish, but I simply can't do this alone.

I know for a fact that I've been lucky to create a site that's been supported, in my opinion, by one of if not the most patient and encouraging user base I've seen in virtual pet sites. I've let you guys down with my incompetence a few times already, but you kept cheering me on or silently stalking in the backdrop. That's what motivated me to keep pushing forward with my dream to finish the site. You've given me so much confidence and support already, but I would like to ask you all for the biggest favor yet:

Will anyone help me?

I have just as well as nothing to offer. I can't pay cash and the most I can give is art.

There's not much motivation to lend a hand, but if anybody would be so generous to put forward anything to propel this project to become something it's admin and users can be proud of, I couldn't be more grateful.

Sorry, for that lengthy chunk of text.

I could help with art if you need ohmy.gif Mind you, our computer that had my drawing tablet hooked up to it crashed almost a year ago, so I'm using my mom's tablet to draw with a mouse ^^; If you need help with art, let me know, and I'll do my best to help :3

I could help with art if you need ohmy.gif Mind you, our computer that had my drawing tablet hooked up to it crashed almost a year ago, so I'm using my mom's tablet to draw with a mouse ^^; If you need help with art, let me know, and I'll do my best to help :3

Oh my goodness! I love your art and it would be such a priveledge to receive your help!:D

Frankly, I'm no fan of lengthy agreements, but I'm aware of a few site cases of "creators' rights" disputes that I feel could have been prevented with clear terms. PM me?

Edited by Wallie987

You did not fail us okay? if I had any talent art or tech wise I would help out but I don't sorry sad.gif

user posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

You did not fail us okay? if I had any talent art or tech wise I would help out but I don't sorry sad.gif

user posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

You actually have been a huge help in another way - You're the one keeping this thread alive, and that's a pretty big deal. :3

You actually have been a huge help in another way - You're the one keeping this thread alive, and that's a pretty big deal. :3

Glad I could help out then biggrin.gif

user posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

@Wallie987

I also own a tablet. I haven't used it in a while, but I'll gladly help with graphics.

Do you need any help with coding?

Edit:

I have just as well as nothing to offer.

Don't be so humble. wink.gif You gave us a game with fluffy, cute creatures and you put a lot of work into it---I cannot call that "nothing".

Edited by MrsFindlay

@Wallie987

I also own a tablet. I haven't used it in a while, but I'll gladly help with graphics.

Do you need any help with coding?

Edit:

Don't be so humble. wink.gif You gave us a game with fluffy, cute creatures and you put a lot of work into it---I cannot call that "nothing".

@MrsFindlay

Thank you so much for the understanding! Well, I still have lots of images to finish... are you interested in helping with anything? biggrin.gif

I bred my first caterpillar, thank you guys biggrin.gif

Yin (male white) x Yang (female black)! Gray caterpillar appears xd.png

Congrats on breeding attempts! I'm surprised that your yin yang ones weren't bred though. O.o

@MrsFindlay

Mind PMing me to sort out some art details? :3