Wallie987

Caterpillar Cave

Just a heads up all! I'll be attempting - attempting's the key word here. To make some games for training!

user posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image

What is the training used for? Do we battle like over on FR?

user posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image

What is the training used for? Do we battle like over on FR?

I think training will later be used for explorations - later explorations and games for prizes could require pets with certain stats to perform certain functions.

I think training will later be used for explorations - later explorations and games for prizes could require pets with certain stats to perform certain functions.

Oh okay thanks for the info

user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted image

Good news! I've finally made a simple word scramble game! I'll be looking to decorate it and hopefully get it onto the site soon...

user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted image

Cool I love that kind of game.

I've finished the game and just need to get the scores to add into the database... I'm also now creating the site backstory...

I've finished the game and just need to get the scores to add into the database... I'm also now creating the site backstory...

Cool I can't wait to try it out. Where on the site will it be located?

It will probably have its own separate page, but I'm hesitant to reveal the url as it's not fully functional just yet. It should be ready by next week though.

It will probably have its own separate page, but I'm hesitant to reveal the url as it's not fully functional just yet. It should be ready by next week though.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image

Oh okay no worries.

Just an update, I'm now busy working on site lore. I've been contemplating about the future of the site and the project it extends, and it seems to me that either way, some pretty huge changes are going to be implemented to allow progress.

user posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted image

Like what? If I may ask you that or are you going to keep it to your self?

user posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted image

Like what? If I may ask you that or are you going to keep it to your self?

I'm planning on expanding the site theme to include much more than caterpillars and the set up and storyline will likely change as well.