Wallie987

Caterpillar Cave

I apologize for the lack of activity... Im sorting some personal things out. No worries, things should be back to normal soon...

I can't log in. =(

I forgot it, so changed my password, but I got no email!

Umm, first, check spam. If there's nothing in there, try again. If even that doesn't work, tell me and I'll fix it for you. :3

Actually, I need to start thinking about the site lore... do you guys like the archived type or the adventure-based type?

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

What's the difference between the 2?

What's the difference between the 2?

Adventure based lore would be like gradual hinting at the site's past plot through an active story while archive would be sort of like a novel.

I can also combine them.

Adventure based lore would be like gradual hinting at the site's past plot through an active story while archive would be sort of like a novel.

I can also combine them.

For someone like me I would go with the archive one.

@Jedi

Seen. I actually need to make another image anyways it seems... I guess you'll just have to hope for a black one.

There may be some potential site breakage over the next week as I work to implement an alternate "big image" system... shouldn't be too hard.

@Wallie987

I love those new images. All are awesome and very cute.

I noticed, that in the Creature Guide peacock caterpillar is missing a description.

@Jedi

Seen. I actually need to make another image anyways it seems... I guess you'll just have to hope for a black one.

There may be some potential site breakage over the next week as I work to implement an alternate "big image" system... shouldn't be too hard.

Okay thanks and I have a black fuzzy one already. And thanks for the site heads up.

user posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Okay thanks and I have a black fuzzy one already. And thanks for the site heads up.

user posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

@Jedi

Umm, we might have to see about that actually... apparently, it'll be a bit harder than expected and the new image looks... awful. O.o

@Messengerdragon

Everything working?

Edited by Wallie987