vixen1

ANSWERED:Username Change

16 minutes ago, CellyBean said:

im waiting to change my username until folks get used to my new profile pic. i would also like to change my scroll name along with my username. question, after i change my username will someone else be able to claim the username "CellyBean"?

That's what I'm wondering. If previous display names are available to be picked up or if they're only retired until the original person of the name changes back to it.

So, Sock and I did an experiment, and it seems a name change will NOT affect blocked status. You get blocked, a name change ain't saving you. You staying blocked, boi. :P So at least now there's no worry about scammers and such using name changes to hide behind.

After allowing some comments, I am going to go ahead and close this thread as answered, as we have forum username changes.

Please take any further questions to the Help Section. If you would like to suggest any changes to the forum username feature, please create a new Suggestions thread(s). If you would like to suggest a cave username change feature, please create a new Suggestions thread.