amthystfire

Hoarders Anonymous

Is this topic different enough to keep you coming back?  

205 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry I haven't stopped by in so long. RL's been busy. VERY busy xP

I hope to start donating again soon. If I can get stuff elsewhere in order xP

Hi! My name is Shadow Flame, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on?

List 1: Water Dragons (common, 2 pts); I’m aiming for 56 males and 56 females for specific breeding projects, so I’m looking more for CBs. (I have Pinks, so I’m not picky on getting hatchies or eggs.) Currently I have 0/56 males and 0/56 females for said project.

List 2: Magi (uncommon, 3 pts); I’m looking for 28 males and 28 females for a breeding project so, like above, I’m looking for CBs. I have 0/28 males and 0/28 females for this intended project.

Shadow’s Flame - PM I won’t kill any dragons or try to turn them into vampires/neglecteds, but I’d like to name them myself.

I will feed the Hoards

ShadowRising – Shadow’s Flame – PM

I also hoard: CB Water Dragons + CB Magi

Allow users to PM directly: Yes

I want to breed on a specific day: No preference.

Breeding Limits: Most of my dragons are open to breeding, so feel free to PM me and ask. In fact, it’ll be easier and faster to reach me by PM since I won’t check the thread every day. Please be patient if I don’t respond right away, or can’t breed a dragon instantly; I'm not always online, and I have some of my own breeding projects too.

I’m willing to collect and gift very commons and commons from the cave. Almost all of my dragons are CBs, so I’ll be able to provide few dragons beyond the 2nd generation. I just ask that you don’t kill/neglect them; freezing and/or leaving them unnamed is fine.

Edited by Shadow's Flame

I will feed the Hoards

Jelly_Doughnut PM

I also hoard: 2G PB Golden Wyvrens

Allow users to PM directly: Yes

I want to breed on a specific day: Saturday

Breeding Limits: I can breed what is on my scroll.

Edited by Jelly_Doughnut

Hi! My name is Moranna, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on? Neglected (5 pts)

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? My long term goal is 3 CB of each adult, plus one of each frozen hatchling. 0/4 M, 1/4 F, 1/4 U

Moranna - PM Whatever you want to say to your breeder(s) put here. I'm really busy at work during the day, so it may take a little bit for me to claim it, but it *will* be within the 24 hours!

Hi! My name is Mischief, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on? I can be on more than one? That's so exciting. Silver, Royal Blue and neglected

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have?

-CB Silver 0/4 (I don't have any CB and it is making several of my lineages difficult to continue, would love to have two females and two males but even one of each would be awesome!)

-Neglected 0/1 (want at least one smile.gif

-Royal Blues 0/50 You can never have too many Royal blues lol. I like almost any sort of lineage as long as it is even. I am working on a massive project so CB are okay and PB are fine but I am mostly fond of checkers. I have nearly enough CB for the project and they are easy to catch. So I would prefer even lineages of pb with interesting names or checkered lineages with one other breed.

MischiefTigertot - PM Whatever you want to say to your breeder(s) put here. My work runs long sometimes and I have to be flexible so I can't always determine to be on the same time everyday however I will be on at least once every 24 hours.

I will feed the Hoards

MischiefTigertot - MischiefTigertot - PM

I also hoard: Royal Blues

Allow users to PM directly: yes

I want to breed on a specific day: n/a

Breeding Limits: Will breed about anything on my scroll however not around Halloween as I will be scroll locked for the week prior and afterwards.

Edited by MischiefTigertot

Hi! My name is EMLuna and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on? All of them!/shot then coughs/ Silver

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have?

ElementalMistressLuna - PM Would prefer short and noninbred, nonmessy, as in clean, lineages that I can continue! I wish I could get more CB but that is nearly impossible...sad.gif

Hi! My name is EMLuna, and I'm a dragon hoarder with ADD

What list(s) do you want to be on? Soulpeace

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? Want pages of them!

What list(s) are you currently on? Silver

ElementalMistressLuna - PM

Short lineages, named parents preferred. Thank you!

I am changing my Hoarding Breeds!

Hi! My name is BringsTheSnow, and I'm a dragon hoarder with ADD

What list(s) do you want to be on? Gilded Bloodscales and Falconiforms

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? Unknown number for both breeds

What list(s) are you currently on? Black Tea and Dark Myst

Scroll - PM I love CB's and PB's as I am creating even-gen lineages. However I will also accept other pretty lineages if they are clean! No biting or freezing here!

Edited by BringsTheSnow

Hi! My name is DS, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on? Ember 2pts and dark green 2pts

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? No. I just love the sprites. smile.gif & dark green was my first dragon.

dsnet06 - PM I like all lineages - PB, nonPB, cb, even gen and OK I just like the sprites so I accept them all. smile.gif I occasionally freeze especially if long lined or inbred, but if you don't want me to freeze yours, I won't. I do want to try to make a pb even gen lineage out of both though.

Edited by dsnet06

Hi! My name is Darkwolf001, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s)do you want to be on? Avatar of Destruction

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? Not Really. Gotta hoard 'em all! biggrin.gif

Darkwolf001 - Pm - Hiyas! I will be happy to take any linaged AoDs. I am trying to create a nice line with AoD and Desipis dragons so 2nd gens would be nice. If the line is really messy, I'll be freezing the hatchling. I will also happily name the dragons I receive and will not harm in anyway.

Edited by Darkwolf001