Bad breath.

Cat pee.

Stool.

Armpit smell.

That's all I can think of for now.

Smoke - legal and illegal kinds

Perfumes - there is one brand that WILL trigger my migrianes

Rotting Flesh - smells like cotton candy

cotton candy - Smells like rotting flesh.

Hot dogs - when migraine is present.

Popcorn - when migraine is present

Body odour - especially when migraine is present.

Flowers - only when migraine is present.

Peanut butter - when migraine is present

Chlorine - Swimming pools stink

Dog faeces - especially when owners don't pick up

Gasoline - cars smell

exhaust - smells worse than gas

Corn chips and corn nuts on peoples breath - migraine trigger - especially corn nuts.

Rotten eggs

Gas leaking

House fire smells

Possibly durian fruit.

Skunk - worse with migraine

Edited by Starscream

Bad breath, cigar/cigarette smoke, skunk, car exhaust..... Those come to mind right away. I also don't like heavy perfumes or the smell of male goats (helped a friend take care of her goats for a few weeks and was sick of that smell with a few days).

rotten food

meat of any kind

body odor

very strong incense odors

grease

and a few others

Gotta agree with you on the strong perfume bit - I have to hold breath every time I pass my flatmate's door. xd.png

Any really strong perfumes/colognes/etc.

Those electronic cigarettes. They make my throat hurt, too. D:

Mildew

Beer

Wine

Pretty much any alcoholic drink :/

Normal cigarettes

Car exhaust

Gasoline

Cooking meat

Insect spray

This probably sounds disgusting, but it's one of the worst smells I've ever experienced: urine from a dog with a bladder infection

Vomit

The list can go on. ._.

I particularly dislike mowed grass, cigarette smoke, alcohol, and cinnamon. Normal fire smoke is fine for me; it's just cigarette that I can't breathe around. Anything really sweet is awful to me as well.

Rotting meat. Decay/death. Human body odor (excessive and/or stagnant). Vanilla.

Edited by Wahya

Apart from flatulence and other such commonly unpleasant smells, I'll add cigarette smoke and that smell you get from boiling raw meat.

Smoke [cigarette, weed, whatever that isn't a plain wood fire], excess male body sweat, and vinegar.

Vinegar is the worst of the three, then smoke, then sweat. God help you if you pop open a bad of those salt/vinegar snacks in an enclosed space. I have in my possession a particular set of skills. I will find you. And I will kill you. D<

Edited by daemonhart

Snake poop.

Weed.

Hospitals.

Lilacs.

Edited by Syaoransbear

Coffee, the fact that it induces headaches only strengthens my dislike for the smell.

Jasmine and Frangipani.

Smoke, both from cigarettes and green wood fires.

Exhaust fumes, especially from diesel engines.

Snake urine, I've only had one experience of being musked by a snake and I'd rather not repeat it. Eugh.

Cat urine.

Rotting vegetables.

Spoiled milk.

Liver, both raw and cooked.

To some extent spoiled meat. It really depends - pork and chicken are usually the types that make me want to retch.

I dislike smoke.

I can't stomach burned food, hair, rotten foods, really strong odors of any kind, feces, vomit, musk, regular cooking cabbage, wet wool. I am sure there lots of other smells I can't stand, but that is all I can think of right now.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who gets an instant headache from perfume or cologne. Or course, it may not be so bad if someone people didn't believe they had to BATHE in it! Jeez! You walk by them and it's like getting punched in the face!

Anyway,

Cat pee and droppings. - It just makes me gag to no end, wish my cat would learn to actually bury his business. >_<

Burnt Popcorn. - it's just horrible and it lingers for hours.

I HATE the smell of beer. - That scent alone will give me a headache.

rotten veggies. - just ugh. and don't get me started on rotten potatoes.

Cigarette smoke. - not just a bad smell but toxic to boot.

Vix vapor rub. - I know it's a great medicine, but it just smells weird and it actually burns my nose.

The cleaning isle in the store - all of that laundry detergent and fabric softener and bleach and whatever else, it's just too much for my nose to handle and a headache WILL follow if I don't go through it quick enough.

Rotten eggs. - no words can describe it, just...ugh.

Certain smells from those air freshener sprays - some of them smell like perfume and others don't smell like their suppose to and end up giving me a headache anyway.

I know there's more, but I can't think of any at the moment. I hate having a sensitive nose. dry.gif

I am gonna add Skunk and Peanut butter to my list of bad smells. I had a migraine yesterday.

Rotting meat. Nothing worse.

Oh, and burnt hair.

Edited by MedievalMystic

BO and strong smells like ammonia or cleaning solutions

concentrated perfumes give me instant migrains and pain

so any sort of very strong cent is a 'bad' smell to me

^^ I have to agree with you there renlacarne. BO is a really disgusting smell along with rotten eggs and fish.

Strong smells, mostly. Or anything considered pungent or stinky. If it isn't something I'm used to, blegh. I don't like most of smells.