Krestel3

Love The Seragamma

Does anyone else love Seragamma Wyverns? There a very interesting breed. They may be commons but that doesn't make them any less neat.

Fierce and not seemingly loveable dragons, love them.

Lineages are hard with them, but since DC has ecology, if more people hoard them, lineages would be easier. Who's with me!

Edited by Blood_Lugia

I have 180 Seragammas on my scroll (add or take one or two). Does that answer the question? wink.gif

I love them, which is why I'm sad that it is so darn difficult to make any neat lineage with them that requires other breeds xd.png . The sprites are beautiful and the breed description is very well written (apart from "sustenence" but that's probably just a typo). I love how common they are, it would be sad if it was hard to hoard them. laugh.gif I don't have many but that's because I keep trying to make lineages and that just doesn't work. xd.png

I've not been seeing them as unloved. Quite the opposite really, considering if you look at many of the X new dragon breeeding plan threads(with maybe the exception of the brute and fever release due to their color) you will see that they are often the mate of choice. Them being common does not necessarily mean unloved, just that they are common.

I'm not a huge fan of them, but I have a few on my scroll for the purposes of lineages, I guess.

I like their sprites, but I don't hoard them due to me not really liking that much pairings with them. That plus I have literally 15 different lineage projects ._. Do not need another one >_>

I love them. They've got cool sprites and descriptions (and adorable babies). I don't have very many of them though.

I do think the sprites are interesting as well; just because they're common doesn't mean they're unloved. It does seem like all the ones I find in the AP are CB: I don't need any more CBs, but I'd keep nice abandoned lineages if I found any. I may not have a lot myself, but I have bred up to Gen4 PB. I'd do other lines of my own if I didn't have a million other things to get done without adding to the pile. That being said, I want this (of course). biggrin.gif

Edited by Dimar

To have this topic's opinion makes me wonder how much interaction you have with the player base. Or maybe we just know very different people. People are freaking _obsessed_ with this breed. And have been huge fans since day 1 and it continues to grow. They are a very unique breed. People LOVE them. We just have more dragon releases than we used to so now to have love for one dragon breed can be easily lost in the onslaught of new dragons often coming in batches of 2 per month. And then new hybrids.

A lot of people also usually love more than just one breed. Like they'll have a few favorites. But this breed is in most people's top 5 easily. They aren't in mine, but they are in most everyone else I know. I'm in the minority not being ZOMG SERAGAMMA 4EVER!!! They are a great breed, and the enthusiasm for them has never waned.

I like Seragammas but it's really hard to make lineages with them (except purebreds). xd.png

I like them too, but agree with the rest of you that it really IS too bad that the only things they produce when bred are more Seragammas.

I read in another thread that Seragammas aren't bred enough, which is why they mainly produce Seragammas; because the balance is off. It was also mentioned that Olives have this issue, too. It turns out they look great together, so I'll be working on this lineage and breeding this pair more to help even things out. biggrin.gif (If anyone wants a baby from that pairing, or to do a blood swap, just let me know!)

To have this topic's opinion makes me wonder how much interaction you have with the player base. Or maybe we just know very different people. People are freaking _obsessed_ with this breed.

I agree on the obsessed part. xd.png I have to sit on my hands whenever I look in the cave.

Doesn't help... ^^'

Personally, I have a problem with the fact that male Seragammas go over 100 pixels in both directions.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Most of the people I know don't care much for Seragammas, they are mostly about Moonstones or Luminias. They have a good concept and sprites and now I'm thinking about changing the topic to something about "People who love seragammas come here" Because they are neat dragons.

Proud owner of 26 cb Seragammas

Don't know what I'm ever going to do with them, but I really like the sprite and tend to grab them off the AP whenever I see one (if it's caveborn).

My passion tho is STRIPES! Stripes, Stripes and more Stripes! And I'm hoping for more colors of Stripes in the future.

I think they're gorgeous, but I also think they don't work well in most lineages (just haven't found anything they look perfect with), and that means I have considerably less to do with them. xd.png

I love Seragammas! IMO they look great with female Graves, I'm probs doing that lineage this Halloween.

I am thinking of doing a project with Tri-Horn Wyverns X Seragamma. I think it will be great.

Yeah, Trihorn x Seragamma is a really cool checker lineage.

I like to hoard them, among others, when I'm not locked, but lately I've been focusing on hoarding Fevers.

I love Seragamma! The color of them are so pretty. I was wondering is any one in still breeding them?