RavenWolf1010

The Magic Apocalypse

Mina automatically dropped the gun. Halin stood and ran into the nearest room, Ghost in his grip as he did so. She wasn't running away, however. She ran so she could push Vincent far enough away that he would be able to make it running. Obviously, it would be impossible for Ghost to remove all the walls, and the nearest room wasn't too far. He could make it if he ran.

Mina hadn't expected this. She hissed in pain as her shoulder was slashed. Blood soon spilled from the fresh wound and soaked her shirt. He didn't wanna play nice? Fine. I warned you. Swords were easy to counter if one had the right weapons. Which, she did. She unsheathed the machete at her hip and launched herself at her new enemy.

Edited by shadow_claw

((don't know what you guys are planning to do but I'm going to sleep. good night, have fun and please don't go to far. ^^))

Glen realized his mistake almost immediately. "JACK!" He yelled, jumping from the tree as the counterattack caught his friend off guard. He ran over to his friend, just in time for Jack to crash backwards and fall into his arms. "Jack?" Glen whispered hoarsely, wrapping his arms around his friend. The attack had slashed almost entirely through his throat, making it very difficult for him to breathe. "No, no, no," Glen whispered, pulling him close and sobbing into his hair. All thoughts about Mina were lost for the moment as Jack struggled to take his last breath.

Vincent quickly grabbed Mina's hand as she pushed into him and ran towards the closest room. Thankfully, they managed to make it inside as the tunnel collapsed behind them. But that still left he lights. "Mina?" Vincent asked, pulling on her hand. "Can you turn on the lights? I can't see a thing."

Sheathing her blade, Namina used her free hand to cover her wound. It had stained her snowy white hair crimson in places where locks rested on her shoulder. Oh, it hurt. It hurt a lot. It was a shame she couldn't heal herself. Mina had long since stopped feeling anything when she killed people. It brought her nothing but a hollow feeling to kill another now. It was sorta sad.

Lights...she could do the lights. Mina squeezed Vincent's hand once everything calmed down. She had excepted to die, and he saved her. Nobody had done anything like that for her. She allowed the lights to flicker on, revealing the small group of Lay, Hanil, Ghost, Vincent, and herself. Namina released Vincent's hand in favor of grabbing him by the collar and kissing him. It was her own form of gratidude.

And as his friend finally died, Glen snapped. That was expected, of course, due to emotional trauma and such. But that wasn't entirely why he snapped. No, the real reason he snapped was because the spell his best friend had placed on him was broken. Slowly, through his power of mental persuasion, Jack had changed Glen since before the war even started.. It was small things at first but enough to form its own, separate personality when the two halves were wrenched appart. On one side, there was Glen. The Glen before Jack started to mess with his mind. And then, there was the Ghost. It was a collection of every subtle change in Glen. The urge to kill, the blood lust, the absolute hatred of humans. And then, due to the death of his apparent creator, the madness.

With a feral snarl and the last act they would do as a collective group, Glen and the Ghost grabbed Jack's sword and slashed upwards, aiming for Lay's face.

Vincent looked up at the lights, a small smile forming on his face. "Thank you," He said, turning back to Mina. That was when his collar was suddenly grabbed and he was pulled, wide-eyed and confused into a kiss. His brain, usually so full of ideas, short-circuited all at once and he was left gawking at the fact Mina had actually kissed him.

((Psh, well then. I'll have to reply in a minute. I just got out of practice. :3 ))

Raven frowned as the light on the boards turned green again. She tried to flick them off again, but they remained green.

Damn.

Raven left the board. Where the heck was Vincent when he was needed? Ignoring Roxy, she padded out of the room.

Roxy followed after her. "Where are you going?!" Had this wolf actually spoken to her?

(( I hate to say it... But I feel left out of my own RP. I don't want to push anything on you guys. I know I can be annoying (sorry) but could we try to incorporate every one else as well so it's not like a 1X1 with pudding and shadow with Lovie and me wandering around aimlessly?

Thanks. Oh, and I'll be adding the forms and stuff now.))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

((Sorry about that, Raven. I'll try to interact with your characters more once the group is completely back together. It would be hard to do that if your characters are elsewhere, after all.))

(( Thanks. Don't forget Lovie's either. wink.gif ))

Raven slipped back through the grate, leaving Roxy standing there like an idiot. "Well then..." She strolled to a door, testing it. Finding it unlocked, she pulled it open, and emerged into a dark hallway. The sounds of people shouting echoed down from one end, as did light.

Raven emerged back into the hallway herself, only to find that all hell had broken loose. Goody... She scented the air, and caught a familiar smell. Vincent and Mina are back? Letting her nose lead, she found them embraced. Embarrassed, Raven slipped back behind the corner, waiting a few moments, not wanting to interrupt.

Roxy found herself wandering again. Coincidentally, she found the bloody paw prints again, and followed them. She found the dog, peering around a corner. What is she doing?

A surprised cry, and the lock box hit the ground with a thud. A long gash found its way on Namina's face, and arced from her left collarbone to across her nose. She staggered backwards and held her face as it began to bleed. All she had been doing was defending herself! This was ridiculous! Slowly peeling her hands back from her face, Mina's once blue eyes glowed a solid white. Now she was pissed off. Her arms were suddenly covered in sparks as she stalked forward. Shooting a hand towards Glen, a bolt of lighting arced from the tips of her fingers and at him. She was done with this fight and planned on ending it quickly.

Mina grinned at Vincent, and then turned on her heel to grab Ghost. A problem was encountered quickly, however. Halin wanted to beat the living tar out of him. She guided the engineer away from the unconscious man with a hand, and then yanked Ghost up by his collar. Halin sulked over to Raven, where he sat down with a sigh. That had all been so...liberating. He hadn't felt this confident in ages. You little censorkip.gif***. Thought you could kill me the first time too. It's a shame, you probably would've if you didn't hesitate. she muttered angrily.

The Ghost started to attack again but Glen faltered, dragging them both back. That was when the lightning bolt stuck. The Ghost screeched as the energy and trauma managed to tear him from control, throwing Glen back into control completely. His hand shook as he dropped the sword and quickly and ran away as fast as he could, leaving Jack's body behind. What was going on?! What was he doing?!

Vincent watched Mina, his shock not fading as he gently touched his lips with a hand. That was when he noticed a familiar face peering around the corner. Oh, it was the wolf sorcerer. He sort of had a bone to pick with her but the Ghost was a priority now. The unconscious man's head rolled back as he was lifted up, before flopping forward. At some point during the run, his nose had begun to bleed as well. That was weird. He had never seen a power that hurt the user right that. Unless they did it on accident but he hadn't had those injuries before. "We should kill him," Vincent muttered. "It's dangerous to keep him alive."

((Wait... Is it Hanil or Halin? Have I been saying it wrong this whole time? blink.gif ))

Raven looked to Hanil. She nuzzled his arm, trying to get him to cheer up.

Dont worry, She said to Hanil, looking to Ghost. I'm sure you'll be presented with another opprutunity to beat the censorkip.gif out of him. She felt akward in the situation. Had what she said been enough? I admire your ability to keep your anger under control so well. Her maw turned up in a smile. Even if you nearly snapped, well, your only human right?

Roxy stood in the shadows. She could hear a voice chattering away, in her head. She swore she was loosing it. Who was the strange man with the bleeding eye? She recognized Vincent, and the lady with the strange hair, as well as the mechanic with the metal arm. She'd seem them before around the base. Everyone else was complete stranger. It was then, her tunnel vision seemed to widen. "Ohh...." She groaned queasily, seeing the eyeless corpse. There was blood smeared everywhere, as well as chunks of concrete that had collected. Looking up, she saw the damaged celling. Her stomach flipped again, and she tried to blot out the corpse from her head. While she was usually unphased by blood and guts, the eyeless corpse served as a reminder of what had happened to her family.

Then, the dots began to connect. She looked to the man on the ground, reaching for her knife. But her eyes instead dropped to the wolf. Shes... She's a magic user... She has to be! How could she had been so oblivious to it before? With a roar, she flung herself at the wolf.

Raven was caught of guard by the sudden attack. She turned and snapped at her assailant, but her jaws closed on nothing. Snarling, she was on her feet. But the extra weight dragged her back down to the ground. Roxy raised her knife, and brought it to Raven's eyes. "For my family," Roxy snarled through her teeth.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

((No, I keep saying it wrong. It's Hanil, but I accidently mix up the letters sometimes.))

Halin smiled grimly at Raven. He was always in control of himself, even when angry. Composure was the key to sanity, in his view. As Raven was atacked, he stood up automatically. He had seen that girl in the base before. He darted forward to grab the kinfe-wielding hand. He didn't want any more violence in the base. They had had enough of it in just two days.

Mina studied Ghost in silence, her brows creasing in thought. That wasn't the symptoms of magic use. Whatever damage Ghost/Glen had taken, it wasn't from magic. She cautiously reached out her other hand and placed it against the man's forehead. That's what she thought. She could sense two different energies working inside him. Neither of the two wanted the other to exist, either. I think...Glen and Ghost are different people. He has a split personality. I can feel them fighting as we speak. she said slowly. It would make sense if that was the case.

"I don't care if they're different people," Vincent replied with a frown. "Neither one of them is safe in my books. We should just kill him and let this entire affair go. We can't risk it, not with him." He shook his head then quickly turned as a fight broke out between one of his people and the wolf. Great. Well, he was biased, so he quickly lunged at Raven, trying to knock her away. "Hey!" He yelled, scowling as he did so. "This is my base. You better damn well control yourself in here or I'll throw you in the gallows next, got it?"

Roxy fought viciously against Hanil's hand, by to no avail. She still gripped the knife tightly, her knuckles turning white. Glaring daggers at him, she still leaned her weight away from him. "Let me go now," she snarled. "Or I'll take your other arm too."

It was now Raven's turn to snap.

Me? Get control of myself? Her fur stood on end in anger. She, attacked me. I'm not going to just stand there and let her gouge out my eyes. And, you should be grateful, because while you were on your little honeymoon with Mina, Hanil, Lay, and I kept Ghost from tearing up the rest of your little base. You should me thanking us. The stress of the situation that'd been at hand finally had taken hold of Raven. While functioning normally, she would have perhaps addressed the situation with a clear head, and handled it better. She didn't even care if he'd been addressing both her and Roxy. She felt that it'd been for her, seeing as how he still didn't really like her, or really, what he thought she was. It was either walk away, or go for Vincent's throat at that point. So, Raven, who at least had enough self-preservation to keep from giving herself a death sentence, stormed away down the hall blindly.

((I assume you'd meant that comment for Roxy? Even if you had, Raven is pretty defensive around Vincent, the reaction would have been the same. xd.png ))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Lay saw what happened as the fight broke out. Hearing Raven getting angry about what happened sounded oddly funny to her. She wanted to giggle about it but she knew full well she was also at fault. I would have taken the blindfold off if I weren't stopped. I did loosen it tough. While in her thought she saw Raven run away. "Raven where are you going?" She looked at Hanil holding the girl and smiled. "Hanil since you were so kind as to help Raven can you go after her? I don't like it if she will get in trouble. I have got something on my own." Lay wanted to run after her but she knew she couldn't leave Glen alone with the people trying to kill him. She decided not to run after her before she had handled this. She turned around and looked the girl holding Glen in her eyes. "Girl, I still don't know your name so I will call you that. Why don't you put him on the ground, he's unconcioness anyway." She walked up to the Girl and placed her hand on her arm making sure it looked like she was just forcibly nice, again she smiled. "It will be fine if he is properly bound up and blindfolded" She looked quickly at Hanil as he was still there. "And no I won't do something that stupid again." I have to get them both out of here before these two turn bat-censorkip.gif crazy and want to kill everyone of us. Lay gave a worried sideways glance at the unconciouss Glen, before she brightened her smile to the girl.

((Does ghost know everything that happens to Glen or does he forget or ignore whatever happens to him? Btw I kept editing because there was nothing to do.))

Edited by loviebeest

Vincent watched the wolf go with a frown before turning to Roxy. "On your feet," He ordered gesturing for her to stop. "And stop attacking," He added with a scowl. "You'll only get yourself hurt and I've had enough injuries for today." He turned and looked back at Mina as Lay walked over and quickly walked over, grabbing Lay's hand in response. "No, she's going to keep holding him," Vincent replied, just fed up with this girl. Who was she anyway? "And you're going to step away. Consider yourself relieved of duty in regards to this fellow. He's ours now."

Lay yanked her hand free from Vincent's grip. For a moment she looked at her hand as if it's really dirty before she glared at him. "What makes you believe he is yours? Just that he is in your base?" Lay grabbed her gun and aimed it at Vincent's head. "Or is it because you think you're the only one with weapons?" She smiled at him before she continued."I will give you an option. I will take glen away from here and never come back, without shooting you. Or you try to stop me and I will shoot your brains out. With in the end me taking him anyway." Meanwhile with her other hand she grabbed a knive ready to attack, trying to make it unseen. "Choose wisely." She said with a radiant smile.

Edited by loviebeest

As soon as she went for a weapon, Vincent had his sword in hand, ready to slice at her throat. "Mina, don't let go of him," he repeated, keeping both eyes trained on Lay. "You've got two options now as well. One, you walk away. Or two, you try to attack. Playing that out logically, you'll probably manage to gun me down, I'll get at least one attack in. At that point, you've pissed off an entire base and Mina, who already has a grudge against the Ghost. The odds of both of you escaping at that point are very, very slim. Especially with the entrance caved in. You'll have better odds if you drop your weapon and surrender. I'll even offer a third option of the court. We've never had a defense before so you'd have a chance to argue for his crimes."

Lay glanced from Vincent to Mina and Glen and back again to Vincent. Her smile turned into a simple grin. "That third offer, you don't really think I will accept that do you? I mean, everyone is already biased against him or saw the damage. No sir, that is a very slim chance too." She strained her finger on the trigger and made sure it was very visible. "What if I just take my chance on the second one? " She paused for a second and her grin turned into a smile. "Without shooting your brains out, that is. Than everyone is happy." As she said that she trhew her knive into his leg while releasing the trigger.censorkip.gif I was aiming for his arm, I was never a good trower. She realised that second of thought would cost her. Quickly she turned around and reached for Glen.

Edited by loviebeest

Vincent hardly faltered as his own blade countered the knife, sending it skirting away. But that still left his shoulder. He stumbled back as the bullet wedged itself near his collarbone, his breath catching in his throat. Then, dropping his sword, he crouched slightly and lunged at Lay. He was bigger and older than she was and had a lot of experience with all sorts of combat, usually when he was at a disadvantage. All he had to do was use his size to his advantage and use the apparently illogical state the girl seemed to be in to his advantage. If she was disarmed, she wouldn't stand a chance. He had suffered worse wounds than a bullet. "I really am against killing humans but I'll make an exception if you continue to behave like this!"

Lay fell face first as she was tackled from behind. Pain shot trough her face, she felt with a hand what happened. When she touched her nose she flinched. There was blood on her hand when she looked at it. She looked and glared agrily at vincent. "What the censorkip.gif. I told you I would never come back you censorkip.gif***." She tried to wriggle out of his grip."I will make sure we both will never find this place again. Hell, I don't even remember how I got here." She tried to kick him and punch him, all while swearing. Lay grabbed one of the few knives she still had and aimed stab him.

Edited by loviebeest

Mina slung Glen over one shoulder so she could grab her handgun. She aimed it at Lay, but didn't fire. Firing could easily mean she would accidenly shoot Vincent. You're not all that smart, are you? My name is Namina Waltz, and I'll drain you of life if you keep acting up. she hissed. The woman stalked forward, her expression full of rage. Nobody hurt Vincent without getting away with it. You want him? she shook Glen for emphasis. Come get him.

Roxy stumbled backwards as another fight broke out. Hanil still held her arm, and as she threw her body weight back, her momentum carried both her and Hanil further away from the fighting. Slipping her knife back into its sheath, she watched them fight, and then looked to Hanil expectantly.

The canine, who was still fuming, heard the gun shot. She stopped, turning to look back down the hall. Not again.... The wolf debated whether or not to get involved again. The sounds of fighting was carried to her ears. Sighing, she turned back around. Raven leapt in between Lay and Vincent, taking the stab that had been meant for him. Shoving Vincent back, she stood over Lay, glaring at her. Can't you stop going and causing trouble?! The wolf scolded. I am friends with Glen too, but you have to realize, She looked to Ghost, who was slung over Mina's shoulder. That that is no longer Glen. That's someone else, entirely. While Glen may be in there somewhere, that isn't him. Raven turned to Mina. I think we all need to take a step back, and take a moment to calm down, ok? We are being too rash. It's been a long day full of enough fighting already. She turned to Vincent, dipping her head ever so slightly in an apology.

"Not we," Vincent corrected as he grabbed the knife in his boot and tried to slam the back of the blade into the side of her head. "Just you." When Raven pushed him away, he didn't struggle. Thankfully, she seemed to have some sense in her. Between Raven and Mina, he wasn't needed. He could patch his wound instead. "Just you. And you're pushing that. He's a criminal and I won't let him leave here except in a body bag." He grimaced as he sat down nearby, pressing a hand to his bullet wound. "I offered the court. You didn't take it. You won't be allowed to see him anymore."

Lay released the knive immediatly, feeling guilty that she had stabbed Raven. And froze as she got reprimanded. But soon after she fell to anger again. "I know that isn't Glen eight now. But that doesn't give them the right to hurt or kill him if he can return to normal. And I had realized that as soon as I got my medicine. Do you still think I'm crazy". She blurted this all out in an angry frenzy before she turned to mina. "An don't di thatto him".