RavenWolf1010

The Magic Apocalypse

Lay was about to untie the knot when she heard him talk about the ghost. "The ghost? As in the ghost with golden eyes who leaves a trail of dead?" For a moment she hestitated before she went further with the not. It wasn't easy to untie because her stitches where in the way. Often the knot slipped out of her hands. "You may have the same eyes at the moment but, like I said, I have seen your eyes like that before. You never killed anyone." Finnally the knot became a bit loose. But it still wasn't untied.

Automatically did Hanil rush forward and grab Lay's hand to keep her from untying the blindfold. Intentionally using his metal hand to frighten the girl, his green eyes bored into hers. Don't. He's dangerous, and untying the blindfold will kill us all. Magicians use their senses. Through a matter of deductive reasoning, I concluded that it's his sight. For the white-haired woman from before, it's touch. Everyone has their Achilles heel, but some are obvious. Unlike Vincent and The Ghost, Hanil viewed Magicians and non-Magicians as the same species. After all, they had co-existed and interbred for ages. It was more likely a genetic mutation than anything. Hanil's gaze remained firmly on Lay after speaking. She honestly couldn't be that...that stupid!

"Rude," The Ghost interjected with a frown. "Very rude." During the course of the conversation, he had gradually pulled his legs to his chest. Now, like a spring, he lashed out, aiming both of his feet towards where he had heard the voices. He was aiming for Hanil but, frankly, he didn't care as long as he hit someone. "You don't even know what my abilities are! Don't assume I am powerless just because you've covered my eyes!"

Hanil, startled by the Ghost's attack, fell as he was tackled with a cry of alarm. The breath was forced from his lungs when both feet connected with his chest, leaving the young man stunned. He lay there gasping for breath, his green eyes wide with shock. In an instant, the situation went from bad to worse. The poor engineer just wanted to keep people safe! What was going to happen now when he was at the mercy of a homicidal maniac?

The Ghost didn't stop there. In fact, he was hardly finished. He began to jump slightly, inching his bound wrists towards the front of his body. As soon as he got his hands in front of him, he began to chew on the ropes, trying to fray them enough to snap. The blindfold was tied in the back so he wouldn't be able to reach it until his hands were free. But then, he'd be free to resume his attack and slaughter all the humans present.

Hanil was still holding Lay's arm when he got attackted. She was trying to pull herself loose when she fell to the ground with him. Finnally pulling herself free, as Hanil was trying to breath. "What was that good for?! Both of you!" Angry she stood up as she realized why he was actually bound up. I'm still not thinking clear. This is not good. "You know what? censorkip.gif it. I'm going back to my camp." She looked at Hanil on the floor and smiled. "I trust that you won't kill him. And Glen you don't attack anyone." She said it while she looked at Glenn. She realized what he was doing and she grabbed his hands and pulled them to her. "Just bear with it for a moment." She smiled knowing he couldn't see it. I need my sword. She tought as she grabbed a gauze and wrapped it around his wrists. "I'm going to borrow a car, don't worry I'll be back soon." She said to all of them.

Edited by loviebeest

Raven leapt on to Ghost, hoping to knock him down face forward, and pin his arms underneath him. This has gone on long enough. She would have to help Hanil later.

((Now it's only a matter of time until Ghost pushes Hanil too far. Feel free to mutilate and remove limbs to your heart's content.))

With Ghost hopping on his chest, Hanil was having a miserable time catching his breath. He was petrified with fear, unable to do anything more than wheeze in an attempt to inhale. Hanil was a pushover; he had been since the New York Massacre. This time was no different. Being unable to breathe, he wasn't able to beg for mercy or try to escape. It was a generally terrible situation for him

((Just...don't kill him.))

The Ghost snarled and quickly raised his legs again, throwing a kick at her as soon as his hands were grabbed. At the same time, he yanked his hands back towards him, refusing to let them be wrapped up or retied. That was when he was suddenly jumped on by the wolf, sending him falling forward. A string of profanity escaped past his lips as the weight of the wolf knocked the air from him. "You're so fat," he managed to hiss as he wiggled his hands to his face and resumed chewing on the ropes. Yes, he was very stubborn.

That was when the ropes snapped free. With a triumphant laugh, he quickly tore the blindfold away and blinked his golden eyes several times before a wicked smile appeared on his face. "Oh, you ****ed up," he snarled as his eyes turned to the blindfold. It quivered slightly then suddenly curled in on itself and disappeared with a small popping sound.

((What car? It's a long time after the initial fight. Has would be scarce and the base wouldn't have any due to the secrecy. The one before was owned by Mina.))

((Oops my mistake, sorry. But do you think Lay knows that? maybe she thinks that since it's a base that thay would enough cars? just theorizing."

Lay lay on the ground grasping for breath. Great he can aim blindfolded too. That was exactly in my stomache. She got up just in time to see the blindfold dissapear. "Glen could you always do that?" As always she didn't want to believe this was the Ghost and not Glen.

Raven snarled at him. She was ready to rake her claws across his face, but something stopped her.

Lay, get Hanil, and get as far as you can from him.

She watched him carefully. It was then she noticed that her fur was growing warm and sticky. Looking down, she saw a jagged cut going across her side. How had she done that? It didn't matter now though. As she had a feeling, there was going to be more to come. And the fact that the Ghost could make objects basically turn into a black hole and consume themselves, made everything a whole lot worse.

Vincent's green eyes slowly opened and almost immediately closed again. Thoughts of what had transpired in the base filled his mind as he held his head with a grimace. Why had Mina brought him away? Everyone was probably dead now as a result! Slowly, he struggled to stand up and get his bearings. He had to go back. He needed to return to the base.

"It's not Glen, sweetheart," The Ghost replied with a smirk. "But I'll leave a message for him when he wakes up," he added then looked upwards. His eyes twitched and one even began to bleed as a massive chunk of rock above them vanished, as if something had taken a massive bite out of it. Well, not exactly. It reacted more like the blindfold had, turning in on itself then evaporating. The Ghost laughed manically as the roof groaned, it's stability now compromised due to the missing chunk.

Halin watched in horror as the blindfold imploded on itself and then vanished. No. No! Panic made his thoughts race as he calculated his undeniable end. He only managed to choke out a single word. Run! He hissed through grated teeth. Of course, the two other idiots in the room didn't seem to have any form of self-preservation to them. They were all dead if they didn't run away! The tunnel above them would crush them all under tons of stone and dirt!

Mina turned her head as she heard movement. She was alert to any disturbance around her. She had to be, as she had scars all over her body to show when she hadn't been. We...can go back if you want. she stated reluctantly. Her only reason for fleeing was to save Vincent. Vincent was healthy now, so there was no point in holding him captive. I couldn't let you die. Hate me all you want; I'm just glad that you're alive to hate me. All gushiness and feelings aside, Mina didn't handle deaths well. She used to be an accountant with strict standards and careful self-grooming. Once everything fell apart...she did too. Mina picked herself a new name and everything. Of course Namina wasn't her name. It wasn't even a name. It was her mental and emotional blockade; it was her way to seal away the ruins of her past.

Lay looked at the ceiling and saw the hole appear, or the roof dissapear. She didn't know, she could only hear the laugh fill her mind as she got scared again with a freezing fear. For her it was just a whisper but she heard clearly the word run. She looked at Hanil with scared eyes. I can't move. She tried to convey it hoping it could get trough. She looked again at the ceiling and then Glen. "How are you getting out of here?" was the only question that filled her mind aside from the laughing.

Edited by loviebeest

He needs to be contained, but how in the hell are we supposed to do that? She looked up at the lights buzzing overhead. What if I took the lights out overhead? She scolded herself. How do you suppose you could do that? Raven wasn't about to just run from a fight however. What they needed at this point, even though she hated to even think it, was Vincent.

((I was going to wait if the other two would answer but it's late now. I'm going to sleep. don't go too far. if neccesary you can drag lay where ever you want. bye))

The Ghost clapped a hand over his bleeding eye, recoiling in pain from the magical backlash. He stood quickly and flashed a smile in Lay's direction before sprinting off down the tunnel as the roof in that section began to cave in. The other parts of the tunnel were still structurally sound but that specific area was collapsing. That would leave all of the people in the place trapped in the tunnels with the Ghost. Flexing his fingers, the Ghost quickly sprinted away. It didn't take too long for him to find someone, at which point he immediately grabbed the man and swung him around happily, laughing all the while. Only seconds later, he was still laughing but now his face was covered in blood while the man was missing a large part of his torso. "Blood!" The Ghost cried happily, clapping his hands together.

Vincent looked down at his chest, surprised that the injury had been healed. That damn Ghost in his base and he couldn't do anything about it. All of his friends were probably dead at this point. Well, he needed revenge, at the least. "I'm going to kill him," Vincent declared as he slowly stumbled to his feet, deciding to avoid the topic of Mina's betrayal. He would just blame Glen for this. "I'm going to throw his corpse at the feet of those damn extremists. See how they like when their friends are killed."

Edited by pudding

((I'll reply in a little bit....

Anyways....

I'm going to have Raven go insane. Just a little bit. Not permanently of course, just that... I'm having a... I'm kind of really mad/upset/sad. So, yeah... See you all in a little bit.))

Hanil scrambled to his feet, spurred into action by fear. He sprinted away from the failing structure as fast as he could, not caring who or what he ran into. When he could run no longer, he doubled over and wheezed. His back was turned to the wall of rubble that used to be a corridor. Only the Ghost's laughter distracted him from the burning in his calves. He was loose. He had to be stopped. These were the only words Hanil thought of as he stalked towards the center of the carnage. Stop it. Now.

With a nod, Mina stood up from where she had been sitting. She started towards the truck in silence and unlocked it for Vincent to enter. It was selfish of me to take you away. She admitted once the man was in the car. She knew this path, so she wasn't going to waste any time in packing up. She'd just come back later. Tapping into her powers, Mina floored the gas yet again and forced the truck to go at an uncanny speed. She could tamper with mechanics, but usually didn't care to. But this was a case where it was needed.

Raven began to laugh as the celling started to collapse around her. It slowly manifested into mad man's laugh.

Has she lost her mind?

Can she see, or is she blind?

Is she alive or dead?

Has she thoughts within her head?

The canine strolled into the dark, following the chaos left behind by Ghost.

Oh Ghooosty, come out, come out wherever you are~ I want to play.

She brushed by Hanil, and stopped momentarily. She said nothing, and then kept walking.

The Ghost looked up from the fresh corpse he had created then quickly stood, dragging the body with him by the collar. "Or what?" He cooed back as he entwined his fingers in the corpse's and pretended to dance with him. The wolf distracted him only briefly but he ultimately decided she was of no use to him. Her family was all but dead, after all. "Does it make you angry? You're just a pacifist! What are you going to do to stop me other than plead?" He snickered loudly and twirled the corpse around. "Go on, tell me what you'll do. Make my day."

Vincent only nodded as he climbed into the truck and fastened his seatbelt. As he tried to think back to what had happened, he frowned and looked up in sudden realization. "Did you... drug me?" He finally asked, looking at her. He had thought that he just passed out or something. But that didn't add up and didn't explain the feeling of someone stabbing his neck while he was in the truck before.

Hanil's hands curled into fists as Ghost spoke. What would he do? He was so sick of getting pushed around, so tired of being afraid of everything. He just wanted it all to stop. Why couldn't people get along? That answer was easy. It was because there would always be people like Ghost in the world that wanted to see nothing but death and destruction. And it...it made Hanil angry. Anger wasn't an emotion he usually felt. It was always fear and anxiety. Maybe it was time to stop being afraid.

Mina's silence answered Vincent's question. She truly felt guilty about drugging him, but he had a fair warning. Was it because she was so selfish that she did it? That she couldn't bear the thought of someone else dead? Or was it something else? Letting you go back and get yourself killed...I couldn't...I just't couldn't... she finally whispered. Namina's voice was soft and pained. It was a tone she had never used before. She seemed almost...to the verge of tears. Her. The solid rock. About to cry over a man of all things!

Annoyance spiked through her as the Ghost dismissed her.

Pacifist or not, he seems to be the smart one at this point.

She edged away from Hanil. Even in her current state of psychosis, she could tell he was ready to snap. And Raven, who'd been considering perhaps even joining Ghost (yet had ultimately only had been pissed off by him), decided she'd stick with Hanil. He seemed to prove more interesting at the point anyway. Laughing, Raven taunted Ghost.

You're about to get your a- handed to you, you know. Seems Hanil just might have a little fight in him. But hell, if he doesn't knock the stupid out of you, I sure will.

"You're both idiots," Ghost replied with a snort then waved a hand dismissively at the wolf. "I'm not listen to you anymore. I've had enough mental sparring with Glen to forward all of your messages to him. Anyway, where was I?" He paused mid-step with the corpse then grinned and nodded. "I remember!" He declared then suddenly shoved the eyeballless corpse towards the two of them and took off sprinting. One of his eyes was dyed red with blood but that didn't stop him from looking upwards and focusing on a part of the ceiling ahead of him to collapse. With any luck, he'd be able to lose them by constantly collapsing parts of the tunnel. Then, he'd be free to murder as he pleased.

Vincent shut up with this new information. "Mina," he finally said, looking down at his lap. "They were my family. They needed me! And when they were in trouble, I left them." He sighed and looked down. "Just... pull over here," He muttered, pointing ahead of them. "I'm going to walk."

Edited by pudding

Raven turned to Hanil.

Well that's just great.

She was strangely calm despite the falling debris.

We need to move now if we are going to catch him. He's probably going to bring down this whole place on our heads if we don't.