sparkle10184

Eldemore

anyone want to buy my 2 spider like critters? I have a fear of them (even fake ones) and I would like to get rid of them to someone that would like them.

Nov drop is on NOW!! and there is a one day only Birthday drop right now.

9 new release's are now up for grabs.

Hey, does anyone know when the Christmas\ Yuletide event is going to start??

http://www.eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8285

But wait, where's the Yuletide event?

Instead of rushing to get this out, and also put on a big Yuletide event, we decided to hold the Yuletide event later in the month this year. That way, we don't have to kill ourselves to get everything ready for Christmas, the holiday rush and family craziness can die down a little, and you can expect a whole new event with tons of pets on or just after Christmas.

c:

There will be a special release tomorrow to celebrate the New Year/reaching 10K members. Don't miss it!

There's a special birthday release tomorrow. Also, the belated Festival of Lights event is still going on.

So many elkrin today. xd.png Finally gave me a reason to use all those dang pink and purple tokens though x_x

Missing these:

Brown-and-white pygmy direwolf with red/white scarf

Silver/grey pygmy rune dragon

user posted image

I'd love to swap for these if anyone has a spare. I'm Tekla there, send a trade or message <3

Birthday release tomorrow! Also be sure to claim the Valentine's Day creatures if you haven't yet.

Birthday release tomorrow! Also, it looks like there will be a spring event later this month.

New Pets Released

A whole new set of monthly pets has been released, along with some special new Bazaar pets!

Additional Late Release

Looks like we had two more babies hiding in the back!

Due to a technical mess up, our monthly Sea Serval and Rune Drake sets didn't get released. They're available now, so don't miss out on them!

Birthday Release Tomorrow

There will be a special one-day release tomorrow, so don't miss it!

New October Pets

October pets are now available. We've also introduced a new exclusive species in the Bazaar, the Basilisk!

Be sure to check back later this month for our annual Halloween event! We hope you enjoy these new pets.

I wonder what the Halloween quest will be like...

Should have started the event by now..

Last year, it didn't start until the 22nd, so there's still time. I'm guessing it'll start next weekend.

I have no idea what's planned. Starting this coming weekend would make sense, since that would lead to the main storyline (probably) being wrapped up by Halloween, but they could decide to start it the weekend of Halloween. Either way, I wouldn't be worried that it hasn't started yet.

There's still a full two weeks until Halloween, so it probably won't start until sometime between late this week and early next.