sparkle10184

Eldemore

Spring Event Begins Tomorrow Night

Our Spring Event kicks off on April 22nd, at 12:00 am, EDT! Join us for a trip to Alabaster City!

Alabaster Event Has Begun!

Our Spring Event is underway! This year, we are visiting the famed Alabaster City, and picking up where things left off from the last event. You can participate by going to the Explore section.

In the Bazaar, you can find the Fire Flower Glasswork Dragon, a creature only available during this event. It is also included in a new limited pet pack too, if you're looking for more bang for your bauble!

I should start posting here more so you aren't all alone. xd.png

I'm having a terrible time getting the pygmy outcomes of the trade ins. x.x

Anyway I'm looking for:

This and this

I also want the rune dragons that were released the first day of the event (the ungrown at day 4+ eggs only).

If anyone has spares to trade I have a great deal of pets in my trade groups, including event swaps. I'm Tekla there. c:

Alabaster Event Concludes

We truly hope that everyone enjoyed our spring time event this year! The event is now over, but you can still collect and bring your crow feathers to Sorren

until May 3rd, at 11:59 pm, EDT. When that time hits, your crow feathers will become useless, and all of the event related things will go away. So make

sure to give him your remaining feathers!

I'm collecting these - if you have one for trade, send me a trade or message on eld to see what I can offer. c: (I can offer stuff from other games too.)

May Pets Released

May pets are now up for adoption! You can also get a free, special release Beltane Humming Bumble from the adoption page under the Special Releases section! But it will only be available for the first week of May, so don't forget to adopt it!

Again, thanks to everyone who joined us for the spring event, and thanks also to all of you who continue to support us!

I'm collecting these - if you have one for trade, send me a trade or message on eld to see what I can offer. c: (I can offer stuff from other games too.)

In addition to these I'm also looking for all May newborns!

Happy Mothers' Day

We wanted to wish all the mothers on Eldemore a happy mothers' day! We hope you all have a wonderful day with family and loved ones. You can adopt a special pet in honor of mothers everywhere from the Special Releases section of the adoption page. It will only be available Sunday and Monday, so don't miss it!

The June pets are up!!

There's a new Father's Day creature available today and tomorrow. It's a companion to the Mother's Day creature that was available last month.

new eggs get them while you can

Birthday Release Tomorrow

One day only release tomorrow!

It looks like there's another one-day-only birthday release tomorrow (7/19). I hope it's as neat as the rune dragon was.

It looks like there's another birthday release tomorrow (7/27) - something about site staff and July birthdays. One artist (Roonie-Roe) has said that their birthday release will be public (as opposed to a custom release just for them), so unless they've changed their mind, there will be another birthday release on 7/28.

8 new pets are up to adopt and the games 2nd Ani will be on the 5th so keep an eye out for a special event starting then.

The Anniversary Event is now up and running!

I love the griffins that were released today <3

I'm looking to trade for some tokens, or event pets. c: Feel free to send a trade and we can maybe work something out ~ I'm tekla there.

I agree the griffins are awesome biggrin.gif I've only been on the site for a few months but I am already addicted to it xd.png

I love the Ani pets. I hope I can get the rest of them before the event ends.