sparkle10184

Eldemore

Well i think the next one would likely be in August for Elds 1 year anniversary followed by halloween (all hallows' eve) in Oct and xmas (festival of lights) in Dec. Other than that i have no idea although i'm guessing the march event (cherry blossom festival) might be a yearly thing too

wheee finally got my hands on this months glitch ancient

user posted image

now just those big 3 bazaar creatures (elderwind, phoenix drake and blue flame elkrin) to go and the odd few event/monthly/birthday creatures left on my wishlist. so close to completing my collection minus the beta

Great thanks for the info. How does one get the glitch ones?

Great thanks for the info. How does one get the glitch ones?

Their in the bazaar (HERE) for 100 baubles ($5 rl currency) for the whole of june and possible july too

Edited by whitedragon313711

Their in the bazaar (HERE) for 100 baubles ($5 rl currency) for the whole of june and possible july too

Ahh so a creature I can't get as I have no means to get the bobbles to get them with.

at what day stage do we find out how common/uncommon our critters are? And is there away to tell their gender?

at what day stage do we find out how common/uncommon our critters are? And is there away to tell their gender?

The raritys usually get added around 2 months later i think to give all the newborns adopted late in the month to grow.

The only creatures that have specific genders are the otterlings, elkrin and ligers, as far as i know the staff said there won't be any breeding or anything added yet if at all so theres not much need for genders

Oh okay thanks. And how do I name my creatures?

The July release is out biggrin.gif

The new release creatures are so cute.

The one year anniversary event started today! (Plus new month creatures, too.)

Love the new critters quest question. Can one get other trinkets in other ways then just looking for them? I got one from the stump but I need other ones in order to finish the quest up. How do I do this?

What quest?

You get all tokens from the stump. Visit it every 15 minutes to get one. You can also trade for tokens from other players :3

I am looking for and the things listed here: http://eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=763

Also seeking three baubles to get one of the tyto elkrin.

If you have any of the pets I'm seeking message me or send me a trade on Eldemore, not here :3

What quest?

You get all tokens from the stump. Visit it every 15 minutes to get one. You can also trade for tokens from other players :3

The one going on now on the map.

Oh I did not know you could get more from the stump every 15 minutes. Thanks for the info.

The one going on now on the map.

Oh I did not know you could get more from the stump every 15 minutes. Thanks for the info.

OH the event. We don't have quests right now. ^^

But, yeah, just visit the stump every 15mins for a token. You can get a max of 250 or 300, not sure, of your own (but you can trade for more, of course).

No problem ~

I'm looking for the things listed here. Send me a trade on eld if you have what I want :3

No problem ~

I'm looking for the things listed here. Send me a trade on eld if you have what I want :3

trade sent...I think.

I can't wait to see what Sept's creatures will look like.

How close to Halloween does the Halloween festival start?

I don't know, I joined in November of last year. I'd expect around the 20th or so but I haven't seen anything about it.

Anyhow I'm looking for the stuff listed here. Also offering FR/Aywas stuff for those as well; info here.

anyone know what happened to the game? I can't get it to come up at all sad.gif