sparkle10184

Eldemore

I guess we will just have to wait and see as to when it will start.

Wondering if we will even have an event this year.

All Hallows' Eve Event Has Begun - New Eldsona Feature

It's tea time! Our annual Halloween event has begun. Travel with us through time and space to the best tea party in the universe. If you're not sure how to get started, check out the All Hallows' Eve thread which has details on how to play.

Eldsona Update

Now you can pick one of your Eldsonas to be "Featured". You're featured Eldsona is indicated by a star . This Eldsona will be shown on your posts and on your profile page. To turn this off, simply go to the Eldsonas page and click the golden star off.

Bazaar

We've also got a new Humming Bumble in the Bazaar, and a mega-sized pet pack available for a great deal.

Enjoy the mayhem!

boy the critters are hidden all over the place for the event.

November is Here

In addition to our ongoing All Hallows' Eve tea party, November pets are now up for adoption! You can load up on new pets in the Adopts section now! We also want to give a huge thank you to KittyCatKita, who has now been an artist with us for three years!

Our Halloween event isn't over yet, so be sure to stick around~

Daylight Savings Time Change

If you live in an area where daylight savings time has ended, don't forget to change your setting on Eldemore! Otherwise, all of your post times will be off by an hour. You can do this by going to Board Preferences and changing "Summer Time/DST is in effect" to "No".

All Hallows' Eve has Concluded

Our annual All Hallows' Eve event has concluded! You will still have until November 12th at 11:59 pm EST to collect and turn in tokens. Be sure to also check for a few more wrap up scenes with the Sealer before then.

Thank you all for being a part of this year's Halloween event, we hope you enjoyed it!

You have till tomorrow to cash in all your tokens.

Happy Birthday Mira!

Today we are releasing a special pet to celebrate the birthday of our general helper Mira! This pet will only be available today and tomorrow, so be sure not to miss out.

Thanks Mira, for all the help you've given to Eldemore! Have a great day.

December Pets Released

December pets are now up for adoption, as well as new bazaar pets! We hope everyone enjoys this month's releases.

Also, stick around for our annual Yuletide event later this month.

Yuletide Event has Begun!

Our 2016 Yuletide Event has begun! As always, you can get started by going to the Explore section. We've also got a special new Humming Bumble and a mega pack deal in the Bazaar. For more information, check out the Official Event Thread.

Enjoy the festivities!

I love all the creatures I have been able to find in the Event.

Yuletide Event Ending

Our Yuletide event is winding down, we hope you've enjoyed it! Our event ends completely on January 3rd, 11:59pm EST. Until then, there will still be some additional item releases, some final bits of story to wrap things up, and of course you will still be able to collect and turn in tokens. Make sure to trade them all in! After that date, they will essentially be worthless.

Happy New Year!

We want to thank everyone for their awesome support over the past year. To celebrate the new year, we've released a special Phoenix which you can find in the Adopts section under Specials. It will only be available through January 3rd, so don't miss out!

We hope everyone has a better, happier year than the last!

Birthday Release Tomorrow

There will be a special one-day release tomorrow, so don't miss it!

Oh hey there is an Eld thread here... the CS one is pretty dead, but I'm glad to see someone is keeping this one alive in some manner.

My profile! I've been there for just over two years, and it continues to find ways to delight and surprise me. Hopefully it sticks around for many more years to come!

Edited by silver_chan

Oh yeah I love to keep this thread going as I love the critters on here so much and I love the people in the game.

Welcome I just friended you.

Cool! I friended you back.

Yeah, I really love Eld. It's got such a unique feel to it somehow, especially with the events; they try to make each event flow from the last one. It's neat! And the pets are pretty unique, too.

Cool! I friended you back.

Yeah, I really love Eld. It's got such a unique feel to it somehow, especially with the events; they try to make each event flow from the last one. It's neat! And the pets are pretty unique, too.

Thanks biggrin.gif

Yep that is why I like this game as well. Cool pets and friendly people on it.

New Pets for February

Happy February! As usual, we've released a whole new set of adoptables for the new month, along with a new set of Kirin Elkrin in the Bazaar. Enjoy!