sparkle10184

Eldemore

Eldemore's Anniversary Event Concludes

Our two year anniversary event has concluded, we hope you enjoyed the tales and the pets! There may be a couple more questions that you can ask Seraphina, so be sure to check back before the event closes. Our story will officially continue in the fall, when Halloween comes around.

You may continue to turn in tokens until August 18th at 11:59 pm EDT. At that time, your tokens will become useless, and all active trades with tokens will be canceled, so make sure to turn them in to Seraphina! Well, unless you'd rather get a purple tongue from dolos root.

9 new eggs to adopt and one Legacy Release that is good till the 30th.

Yessss so many litters this month. I always like when there are tons of creatures. 8D

The prong foxes this time are great too ~

I love this month's ligers. That probably doesn't come as any surprise.

I'm liking the look of the griffins. x3

Theropod otterling, interesting. Not my favorite, but it's kinda cute.

I'm more interested in seeing the monthly griffins and ligers grow up. x3

October Pets Released

9 new eggs to adopt and one Legacy Release that is good till the 31th.

Also, stay tuned for a big Halloween event later this month!

Edited by Jedi40

one Legacy Release that is good till the 10th.

Legacy releases are available all month like the regular ones. (:

I caved and bought the direwolf pack.

Just like the griffon pack

I'm so mad I missed those theropod otterlings X__X

anyone remember what the humming bird in July was from? I got one but I can't remember if it was a bazzar or a artist-bday

anyone remember what the humming bird in July was from? I got one but I can't remember if it was a bazzar or a artist-bday

It was a bazaar pet.

Legacy releases are available all month like the regular ones. (:

Sorry was tired when I posted that.

How long does account activation usually take? I registered around 7 hours ago and still don't have any email in my inbox

How long does account activation usually take? I registered around 7 hours ago and still don't have any email in my inbox

Activation emails can take like 24 hours to send, from previous experience in other places...give it a full 24 hours and if it's still not there I think you're supposed to email them and let them know there's an issue. :3

They're still manually activated by Zayin, I believe, so it'll happen whenever they are next online. I think I had to wait until the next day.

They're still manually activated by Zayin, I believe, so it'll happen whenever they are next online. I think I had to wait until the next day.

Are they? I joined so long ago I don't even remember.

If they do activation emails and you don't get it, their support email is eldemore.runedragons@gmail.com

I never got an email. I was just able to log in when before I couldn't.

Edit: Thaliel, you're in the members list. You should be able to log on. I'm sending you a little something.

Edited by Mathcat

I never got an email. I was just able to log in when before I couldn't.

Edit: Thaliel, you're in the members list. You should be able to log on. I'm sending you a little something.

wow, it worked. I wasn't able to login yesterday, and still did get any email. Gonna find my way around for the 2 days I have left before I go on holiday

anyone got one of those september theropod otterlings they'd be willing to trade me?

I traded my spare a while back, sorry D: try posting in the trade thread though :D

I'm so excited for the griffins this month <3 If anyone has any spares I'd love to trade for them :D I'm Tekla there :D