sparkle10184

Eldemore

anyone know what happened to the game? I can't get it to come up at all sad.gif

It had a weird error for a while. It's up and running smoothly since then. :3

Glad it is back now as I was scared it had crashed or something.

I just joined (as Sany, I'm always Sany haha)! It looks so pretty, I'm really excited about it! biggrin.gif

Welcome to the game biggrin.gif new critters come out the first of the month.

I saw today, it's so exciting to see what they grow into!

Almost done completing the Yuletide event, been a bit obsessive with it. xd.png

I bet they will be stunning looking like all the creatures they have had out so far have been.

Yeah, the artwork is surprisingly really nice. happy.gif Eld in general is pretty laid back too, though I wish the forums could be a bit more active.

Yeah, the artwork is surprisingly really nice. happy.gif Eld in general is pretty laid back too, though I wish the forums could be a bit more active.

The forums are pretty active, for the most part, at least from what I've seen. Then again I mostly live in the trade forums and the eldemore discussion forum... u:

I'm looking for ungrown sea servals from the yuletide event, and newborns from this month; also always looking for baubles. I've got some event and monthly extras to swap as well as FR treasure/gems; just send me a trade. I'm Tekla there o3o

The forums are pretty active, for the most part, at least from what I've seen. Then again I mostly live in the trade forums and the eldemore discussion forum... u:

I'm looking for ungrown sea servals from the yuletide event, and newborns from this month; also always looking for baubles. I've got some event and monthly extras to swap as well as FR treasure/gems; just send me a trade. I'm Tekla there o3o

I've mainly only been in those 2 forums as well haha.

I have no idea what sea servals I have from the Yuletide, but I think I don't have any double :<

Never mind I found out what it was.

Edited by Jedi40

I'm on Eld too since a bit, but I have a bunch of creatures, because I won a contest from someone who was leaving, so if anyone feels the need to send me a trade there, I'd be more than willing =) IGN is EDelfen

New drop!! get them before they are gone!

There is going to be a new limited drop Feb 5 and 6 so make sure you adopt the new creature on one of those days.

New drop!! get them before they are gone!

Thanks for the reminder. biggrin.gif Got both my Eld and CS pets for the month.

And I have to ask...are you on CS, Jedi?

Thanks for the reminder. biggrin.gif Got both my Eld and CS pets for the month.

And I have to ask...are you on CS, Jedi?

Ummm CS?? unsure.gif

Chickensmoothie! biggrin.gif Eld actually got its start on there as siggy pets that got so popular, the artist decided to make her own site.

Chickensmoothie! biggrin.gif Eld actually got its start on there as siggy pets that got so popular, the artist decided to make her own site.

Ahhh nope I don't play that game.

New adopt will be here til midnight so get it before it goes away.

Special adopt available today only so get it while you still can!

New releases are out along with one that is good till tomorrow only so get it and get it fast.

The staff has come together to bring you some special new Easter pets, along with a brand new species! You can get them from the Special Releases section of the adoption page. They will be available until April the 11th.

Happy Easter everyone!

Happy Birthday Sphye!

We want to wish a very happy birthday to our moderator Sphye! You can adopt a celebratory pet today only from the adoptions page, under the Special Releases tab.