davinhadaway2

War of the Unicorns

Lydia

She bent her neck to Sean. "Because she's from a different herd and not all adults are nice. Also I don't know her and neither do you." She spoke calmly. If we act natural then she might leave us alone Lydia thought. She looked around, at the sky, the birds, and the grass. All was peaceful except for being around a unicorn that could potentially hurt Sean.

((I apologise for that. It's still within five days so I didn't say anything. I was busy in rl.))

Yasmin Lightstream

Yasmin looked at Bridget. She said, "You shouldn't leave him like that." Yasmin felt that Bridget was fidgeting and knew that something was bothering her. "Well?", she asked. "What is it?" She asked it so gently that it didn't appear that she was scolding her.

Bridget, Daydream

"Oh, I just... maybe I should go back to him. Should I? Would you mind if I left... now that I'm here?" Bridget asked uncomfortably. She should've just stayed with Sleepy. She was embarrassed even though Yasmin was being so kind.

Sebastian, daydream

Sean looked deep into his mother's intelligent eyes and smiled. "okay." he said simply. He would remember that. He enjoyed learning from his mother. She always seemed to know the answer. Because of her, he knew what plants to and not to eat, and where to look for certain delectable treats. He would always look up to her and take care of her, even now, when he had no real strength in body.

He turned around and returned Musa's icy glare. He seemed to double in size, becoming powerful and scary. "What are you doing in such a place?" he asked with purpose then lay down, completely erasing the mood of his random ((... uugghh!! what is the word!!?? authority? bulk? power? blink.gifwacko.gif :cry: ))

Yasmin Lightstream

"I'm coming with you. Let's go." Yasmin simply told Bridget. She started to trot off gently.

Bridget, Daydream

Bridget trotted off with Yasmin. "He's right over here..." she said, gesturing at Sleepy standing in his grass bed she made him. "Oh! you're up! How does your hoof feel? Can you put your weight on it? does it still hurt?" she pelted him with questions, pausing to snack on the grass bed every now and then.

((no one has replied to Sebastian...))

user posted image Neoma, Nightmare

The twittering of birds was the exchanging of secrets, gossips which Neoma could not understand but longed to know. She yearned that her power of shadows went beyond the dancing of the dark side of the world of light, as that was all it was, but she could not stop her dreams of more, and would not be content with how things were. Maybe this was because shadows weren't meant to be alone, but Neoma was out of place, and so she had to find other shadows to hide in.

The trees were not a sanctuary; although they offered shade, the liveliness of it was too much for Neoma for too long. It was wonderful, but in the end, she needed to stray back to the herd in the view of full sunlight, where she was hidden, so longer teetering between danger and familiarity. She chooses what is known -

She changed her mind, and turned about on her way so that she faced once more the unknown, and timidly took her steps in. She did not know where she was headed, but she was walking, and she would not stop.

user posted image Sleepy, Daydream

Voices drifted over to him, and he blinked at the misty unicorn shape; the sun appeared to wink through the cloud like an eye, and Sleepy wondered if the shape he'd pulled down was alive. He carefully let it drift to pieces to test, and realized its definite nature was certainly dusty water, as always. He looked down through his lashes at the grass as some voice pelted him with insipid inquiries, questions that he knew the answers for. He supposed that it was another character conjured up with his mind, and was tempted to remain silent, but then replied in monotone since there was no harm in talking aloud. "I considered standing, but the aching dissuaded me. I probably could stand," he admitted, "But I won't."

Lydia, DayDream

"Sebastian!" She gasped. "Be polite." She ushered him back to her side. "I'm so sorry." She said. "We should get going." Lydia chuckled she put a hoof backwards and slowly put weight on it.

Yasmin Lightstream

Yasmin looked to where Bridget pointed. She only saw some misty clouds that looked like a unicorn. She leaned closer to concentrate and see better. She heard Sleepy's voice before some clouds dissipated and she could see Sleepy more clearly. "Oh. ALright then. Don't try to stand up. We'll get there." Yasmin walked nearer to Sleepy.

((My goodness, sorry for being gone so long. Ugh.... life. Anyway, back now! Before I go through the trouble of making a post, is anybody not being spoken to??))

((not at the moment, or at least nobody has complained about anything of the sort))

Bridget, Daydream

"Oh, okay. Here..." Bridget murmured as she set to work fixing up Sleepy's hoof. It'll be better after I do THIS" and her horn briefly glowed cerulean as a satisfying pop quickly deleted all leftover pain in his body. "There. Thank you" she bowed her head.

Sebastian, Daydream

"What?" Sean pondered the effects of his imitation in innocent curiosity. He trotted behind his mother and suddenly, he saw a butterfly and he started trotting around clumsily after it. He followed it steadily away from Musa and Lydia, towards the forest.

Edited by turtlerockstar1

Yasmin Lightstream, Daydream

Yasmin watched as Bridget's horn glowed momentarily as well as Sleepy's leg. "Well?", she asked. "How do you feel now, Sleepy?"

As she walked she disliked the darkness of the forest, or perhaps the lack of definition. It was much more certain if contrast was clear... with each of her steps, she picked up another shadow to darken her own, which eventually made the path behind her bright as midday despite the sinking sun and the path ahead of her prematurely shaded. She smiled at this effect, although the lower the sun sank, the more shadows would appear until there were no more sunspots to uncover.

A different unicorn figure, two others, also approached; he saw them from the corner of his eyes, and he wondered why they were more clearly defined than the one in front of him. Then pain ebbed away, and eventually Sleepy concluded that he was wrong, that one of them was real... or he himself wasn't, but that wasn't a solution to be entertained. For the moment. Yasmin asked him how he was doing...

"That's much better." Sleepy slowly stood, glancing over at Bridget with inquiry. "Why would you thank me? I am the patient, and normally after favors unicorns thank the healer."

Bridget, Daydream

"I thanked you for not having anything bad happen to you while I was gone, and for giving me feedback and for staying still. If you consider it, there is actually a lot for the healer to be thankful for from the patient." She watched as Sleepy got up and noted how he seemed to be in no amount of pain. She considered it a job well done and mentally patted herself on the back.

Sebastian, Daydream

((nobody replied...yet ninja.gif ))

Yasmin Lightstream, Daydream

Yasmin nodded. "Great. Let's go then." she said. Then she started to gallop, looked back then added, "Slowly of course." She liked to play tag and had almost forgotten about Sleepy.

She walked over the riverbank. She would like to cross the river. She likes how the waters glide over her hooves whenever she run across rivers or lakes. 'Anyway,' she told herself. 'I can't do that for now. Others won't be able to catch up.' She looked over the surrounding land, thinking of a better way to go to the other side.

Doo dee doo dee doo dee doo doo....

Bridget's ideas were very modern, and Sleepy was surprised at nearly everything she said. He had had no idea that a patient could be so helpful to a healer... he had always thought of what a huge favor the healer did, but didn't realize there was anything a patient to do for them. Well, other than to not get hurt in the first place, which he thought he failed at before the fact. Sleepy smiled gratefully, "Well then... you're welcome." For that moment, he felt warm again.

The spell of the moment was not lost at Yasmin's suggestion to go somewhere, but curiosity peaked at the direction of their travel. "Do you two have a spy mission?" was the first thought that came and tumbled out. To his knowledge, unicorns avoided the river that split their lands out of disgust of the other color, as there were safer places to obtain water from. His blood curdled to ice, he lowered his eyes and looked away at the silent wondering, disappointed for an unknown reason.

Yasmin, Daydream

Sleepy's question caught Yasmin off-guard. 'Uh-oh' she thought. She has supposed that the herd trust her even though she gone exploring on her own, separate from the rest. She never thought someone would accuse her of being a spy. She would never betray the herd. But then she realised that Sleepy was referring spy mission as in spy for the herd. She giggled at her silliness and paranoia. "No, I forgot that you can't cross the river like I can. It's just seems so tempting to feel the currents across my hooves." she said.

"Let's go where you guys want to go then" she added lamely.

Bridget, daydream

Bridget simply stared at Yasmin when she galloped over to the river. She had no inclination whatsoever to go into enemy territory. She wondered if the nightmare unicorns ever even cleaned themselves. You wouldn't really be able to tell, what with their fur color.

When Yasmin changed her mind, she came over. "we could maybe walk along the river, and if you want to, you could be in it, you know? Does that make sense? It sounded different inside my head than in those words... Let me try again: Sleepy and I could walk along the side of the river and you could walk in...on... it going up or downriver instead of across it. Sleepy and I were just kind of strolling around anyway."

Sebastian, Daydream

((no reply...))

Doo dee doo dee doo dee doo doo....

So they weren't breaking the peace... Sleepy let out a sigh as the knot forming in his chest unraveled. Walking by the river did seem like fun, but also at the same time... not. He didn't really want to be so close to the other herd's territory, even so much as he wanted to spend time with them. "You two can go; I'll hang back." Hesitation was in his voice, but he tried to smile.

((I have to be away for a few weeks - this'll let you two roleplay freely a while happy.gif))

((oh, okay. I was about to beg Sleepy to stay or something. bye!))

((Very well. See you soon, Emeelia. Thank you for the notification.))

Yasmin, Daydream

Yasmin waved to Sleepy. "Well, I hope that you'll be fine," she said. "If you need anything, just signal to us. Perhaps shaping the clouds to be.. erm, say a horn. Although, we must really think of a better shape next time."

She trotted to the river bank and began to gallop towards the river. The water surface gleamed with a silver light as Yasmin skimmed through the water surface as if she was flying and gliding across the clouds.

Bridget, Daydream

Bridget stared in amazement as Yasmin effortlessly strode through the bottomless river as if it were no more than a hooflength deep. Regaining herself, She scrambled over to her and swelled with jealousy. "WOW! that looks like fun!" She half-shouted to Yasmin over the current. The river got too deep too fast for her to at least imitate her in the shallows. Instead, she trotted through the mud, squelching messily, without taking her eyes off of Yasmin's graceful mirth.

Sebastian, Daydream

tum, tum, tummm...

Yasmin, Daydream

Yasmin looked back and laughed. "You may go around the river; it's not deep. Don't go deeper though as I'm not sure how deep it is. I suppose the water will reach til the neck but I'm not so sure."

Edited by georgexu94

((...around the river? I thought they were walking along it? And why is nobody replying?!?!?!))

((Well, I wasn't replying because my character had nothing to do.))

Zeditha got bored of waiting and galloped back off to the Nightmare home.