davinhadaway2

War of the Unicorns

user posted image Neoma, Nightmare

A flash of gold glinted in the sunlight out of the corner of her eye; Neoma turned her head toward it to see Musa, the impressively ambitious mare, trot off into the forest that bridged the borders. W-...why would she go in there?! Neoma hated anything to do with the war, which included the border. She knew that most unicorns stayed out of there, because it was too easy to accidentally cross and meet another colored pelt. And any confrontation was bound to lead to violence... in her mind, she imagined that there was an unspoken agreement to not go there. No unicorn wanted the raging battles to mar the beauty of the forest. ...Right?

user posted image Sleepy, Daydream

Dead horses turning into clouds... it was actually not a too-far off concept, not that the dead could actually do anything when up there. Probably. After all, when someone died, they turned to dust. The clouds are just dusty drifting water-bags. If someone died, then got their dust swept up, then yes, they could become a cloud.

Sleepy wondered wryly if any dead unicorns were stuck to his fur now, glancing to examine his dampened side. Bridget suggested a run, for exercise; Sleepy's head turned back to notice that she was looking at her own sides, and he wondered if somehow she also got some cloud stuck on her.

"I don't want to run," Sleepy blanched at the thought of the physical activity; if he ran too fast, he would start asphyxiating, and he did not run very fast to begin with. But... 'Everyone needs exercise'. This was another cure, so he couldn't discard it entirely. "We could... walk instead?"

((@goergegexu94 Pm all applications to me. And everybody, at a friends, be back Tuesday.)) Edited by davinhadaway2

((Sorry, haven't been able to check this thread for a bit ~ Has anyone done anything to my character?))

((Zeditha--maybe you should read the past posts, and you'd know... But I don't think so.))

((jiggley flaps are flaps of fat that jiggle. sorry, I don't get a chance to check every day))

Bridget, daydream

"sure. Walking's fine. It's better than just standing here." Bridget started walking down to the river and chatting about other stuff. "man, last night I had the craziest dream. I was floating around in nothingness and then suddenly castle appeared in front of me and I went into it and... " blah blah boring dream crap... laugh.gif

((I did read the posts, but I decided to check. I thought nobody had interacted ~))

Edited by Zeditha

((Use brackets for OOC))

Musa glanced around before she entered the forest. She narrowed her eyes as she saw another nightmare unicorn look at her. She gave a death glare, and an intimidating snort before she entered the forest. The golden unicorn hoped to bump into a Daydream at least, so she could fight, or at least be angry at. Musa's hopes were strange, however she needed to do this, to prove that she could be a lead mare.

((I think it was mine))

user posted image Neoma, Nightmare

The skittish mare gulped and tossed her head, stepping backwards hastily. "I-I'm no threat," she said through body language, then turned her head to the side resolutely so that Musa would see that Neoma was not looking at her oh no-

As soon as she noticed the last trace of the aggressive unicorn to have gone into the forest, she allowed herself to relax, her over-exaggerated display of subservience seemed to have done the trick. She was frowning, wondering why on earth Musa was so suspicious of being glanced at. Neoma would have thought such a showy mare liked the attention... unless, of course, Musa was doing something untoward, or even forbidden.

Suspicions arisen, Neoma wondered what to do with what she suspected. It was not explicitly disallowed to go into the forest, so going to the herd with this was silly. She would be called a worrier, a paranoid. However, if she went to the forest, she might run into a Daydream...! that was frightening.

Not as frightening as the embarrassment from her peers.

And no fright would dissuade her if something wrong was afoot. Discourage, perhaps... Neoma grazed a while longer. She would investigate in due time.

user posted image Sleepy, Daydream

"Fascinating." Sleepy tried very hard to follow the thread of her dream; being used to the concrete, the abstract was challenging. Although the rambling was constant for a while, he liked that he wasn't expected to offer much except indication that he was listening. It was a welcome break from trying to explain the dull things that happened to him, although sometimes he paid so much attention that he paid too little to his path. Sleepy's back foot dipped down suddenly into an animal's burrow of some sort, a hole in the ground - a pothole. Unbalanced and uncoordinated, Sleepy collapsed, and then tried to lift himself up again. He managed to stand on three legs, but couldn't place down the third one anymore.

"Oops."

((Someone interact ~ I can't think how to move my char...))

((@Lothuialel don't feel ignored is there anything I can do to help?))

Lydia DayDream

As she walked Lydia was so lost in thought she didn't notice where she was going. The unicorn wandered into the forest with her small foal behind her. When she looked up she saw Musa. Lydia neighed in surprised and took a step back hoping she didn't notice her. The foal ran up to Musa and Lydia ran and brought him back.

((Also I'm controlling the foal right now because nobody's claimed him.))

((Oh! I thought you already were... =I l can claim him, it if I am allowed... wink.gif ))

Bridget, daydream

Bridget had just finished telling her dream story and was humming to herself, but only for a second because suddenly stumbled in a pothole and was limping. "oops" he said.

Oops indeed. "oh, I can fix that, easy! just lay down right here..."

Stygian ~ Nightmare

The stallion chuckled slightly at Musa's comment after she walked away, turning and looking at his herd, which seemed to be pretty calm at the moment. Nothing new happening.... just chatting. Which was good to him, at least until some foal ran up to him complaining of being bored or something similar. Then it was tiring. He shook out his coal black mane, turning away from the Daydreams. He needed to stop worrying about that. Musa was right. What did they have to worry about a bunch of white prancing ponies?

Ethereal ~ Daydream

Trotted to the herd, stopping within safe grounds and lowering his head to graze. Nobody spoke to him, and he didn't speak to anybody else. He didn't mind; he was hungry anyway. Everybody seemed rather.... quiet today though. Munching his food thoroughly before swallowing, Ethereal tried to keep to the darker green grasses, which were always somehow... sweeter to him.

((Sorry that was a bit remiss in length, but I don't have much time lately.))

((Thanks for interacting!))

Zeditha turned quickly at the sound of a whinny. A daydream was here! Well, at least others used this place. She gentled her stance. She set down her rose. "Welcome," she said gently. "This forgotten place is for all to share. No hostility here - I hope?" She tilted her head slightly, questioning.

She collected her rose again and took a few steps into the centre of the clearing. The sunlight caught her coat, revealing the different colours scattered throughout. Putting the rose into the ground, upright, she touched it again with her horn. Roots grew, and it put out five more blossoms, each as beautiful as the first. Only one was red, though.

One was black, another was blue, purple and maroon. Of the other two, one was white, and the other golden. Zeditha looked up from the roses to the Daydream stallion, and saw the colours from the roses on his pelt.

Musa snorted angrily, her eyes narrowed in annoyance at who had come near her. But soon she realized it was just a foal. "Hello there, little one," she spoke in an icy tone, shooting a death glare to the mother, Lydia. The black and gold mare tapped her front hoof gently against the ground, the hollow sound echoing slightly. "What are doing in such a place?" She added in a crisp tone. Musa glanced around slightly, her ears perked for movement of sound. All her actions were for a purpose.

"I seek respite from the hatred between our kinds," Zeditha replied, her melodic voice still gentle. A butterfly landed on her daffodil, and she twitched her ear. "The roses are beautiful... I wonder why there's a red one. Roses always have to symbolise something, every time I grow them." she sighed gently. "If only they'd be more direct..." The light hit the red blossom at a different angle, making it seem pink.

Edited by Zeditha

Zeditha nosed the roses gently. "Well, I'm not exactly leader of any herd, but I'm certainly not obeying the leaders now. Not one of the four of them. They're too full of hate." She tore up a mouthful of the sweet, juicy grass between her feet.

Lydia, DayDream

"I-I just wandered to far." She said. "Come back here." She said to her foal. "P-Please don't hurt us." Lydia pleaded. Hopefully she's not looking for a fight. The sun was shining in such a way that her foal looked as yellow as a dandelion. Just like his father. She sighed in her head not wanting to seem weak around a seemingly strong mare.

((@georgexu, please PM me any applications. This is your second warning. If I have to warn you once more, your application will be ignored.

@all: Check the news on the front page! There has been a change. Also, please remember to place your herd above your character's post!!! This is to avoid confusion.))

((Oh yeah @turtlerockstar1 I'm not sure if I've said this before but it's fine if you have Lydia's foal. I'm pretty sure that you'd have to send a form in but not entirely sure. Do you davinhadaway2?))

Edited by kingcobra2018