davinhadaway2

War of the Unicorns

Bridget, daydream

Bridget felt a surge of adrenaline as she rushed to get out of the water. She starter dragging her hooves through the sandy slop on the bottom of the underground lake and, before long, she had made it to a bank of sorts. She let out a wild howl of victory and trotted in excited circles while looking back for Yasmin. She still couldnt see very muvh in this dank cave.

((Sorry i kinda gave up on this rp, but we can be a 1x1 until the others decide to come back

(( What the hay! This RP needs a revival. I don't want it to die. laugh.gif After all, I love My Little Pony!))

Yasmin Lightstream, Daydream Unicirn

Yasmin followed Bridget then looked around. It is night already. Did they spend hours under? And what place was that? Yasmin shooked those thoughts away and went on forward.

((it's been so long... I wonder if it's too late?))

Bridget, Daydream

"ok so we got out of the giant underground lake, but now where's the exit from the cave?" She looked around in the vast expanse of darkness and couldn't see a thing. She felt it crushing in on her and she didn't know what to do or think. All Bridget could feel was fear and the urge to escape. A little part of her panicking, Bridget asked, "so what now?" in a slightly high-pitched voice.

((Rumour has it that it's never too late. tongue.gif I'm happily surprised that this appeared in my subscribed topics again.))

Yasmin Lightstream, Daydream Unicorn

Yasmin looked at Bridget, unsure. "I don't know. Let's just keep walking?" There was also fear in her which was showing in her shaky voice.

{No way, I thought this was dead...! well, hi again everyone~ laugh.gif }

user posted image Neoma, Nightmare

Quiet before a storm. This feeling was akin to the static in air before a giant thunderstorm unleashed by their leader, Stygian, but neither Musa nor Stygian were nearby, and Neoma was as black as the trees around her. She was one with the night, felt confident when she was hidden, so now that the sun was gone, she rose to slink among the trees in the forest. She heard many noises that scared her, but there was nothing to see, so she did not jump to look but instead stilled to listen... and by listening, assuaged her fear.

There should have been nothing to see, but the trees were beginning to become sparse again, and moonlight filtered onto the surroundings as blue as her ice eyes. She could see, and preferred to move to where it was dark again, to where she felt less fear, but there was a curious structure that she does not remember having seen for a very long time... dirt piled on dirt rising up with a cavernous gap. A cave. Unused, it seemed to her, and very dark. She ventured in, and paused as her hoof scraped droppings. Unused, it seemed, except for bats, which were harmless, lovely creatures of the night. They should not mind her visiting, as the nocturnal creatures were out hunting tonight.

[Hi guys. I would love to join in, but I just wondered if this is still active? If so, and you guys wouldn't mind me joining in, I'll edit this with a character profile.]