Amazing_Grace

Popcorn

I make my own popcorn at home and eat that as a light snack without any toppings. Still quite tasty on its own.

I rarely eat popcorn, though I like almost any well enough. My favorite is parmasean cheese.

I kinda like all types of popcorn *yumm* (at least all of the ones I've tried). Last time I ate popcorn was with my friends while watching a movie!!

I have tried caramel corn, microwave popcorn, and movie theater popcorn....oh and popcorn-maker-at-home-popcorn. The best would be the at-home-in-a-popcorn-maker popcorn! mmmm so good. Movie theater popcorn is good too but the 'golden topping' is pretty gross.....eeewww...

Caramel corn is an awesome dessert though! crunchy AND sweet smile.gif

only downside of popcorn - it gets stuck in your teeth too easily sad.gif

I use to like popcorn but it gets stuck in my teeth. So, I no longer like eating it. LOL!

I get that problem too, but popcorn is too delicious to give up tongue.gif

Dental floss! xd.png Perfect solution to popcorn in the teeth! smile.gif

Popcorn is yummy! Though I forgot to pick some up this week while shopping. dry.gif

Dental floss! xd.png Perfect solution to popcorn in the teeth! smile.gif

Popcorn is yummy! Though I forgot to pick some up this week while shopping. dry.gif

You guys are all so lucky. Where I live, pretty much the only place to get popcorn is the theatres.

I love popcorn until those brown plastic-like thingies (forgive my ignorance orz) get stack between your teeth. Then it's a battle of how to shove a fingernail between your pearly whites to get that lodged piece of preposterous entity out, because you're too lazy to go to the bathroom and get floss.

o3o;

my dad sells kettle corn!

well, used to. he was working at a farmer's market not far from where i live. he sells a bunch of other stuff, too, like hummus and bread.

sometimes he would bring a whopping huge bag (or two) of homemade kettle corn, and sometimes it would be dyed/flavored. and extremely sugary.

and, of course, those bags would be raided by my annoying little bro.

but still, it was so good

*sigh*

i love kettle corn

too much

I actually had popcorn as a snack sometime last week. It was cheap microwave popcorn, but it was tasty.

My favorite kind of popcorn is what you get at the movies, then when you put butter on it... It always seems amazing to me.

Last time I had popcorn? *eats popcorn* My favorite is the butter kind. I dont like cararmel its too weird tasting. And kettle is too sweet to me but my mom loves it

just about an hour ago. Still plucking the husks from my teeth. Watching Doctor Who, with my husband. Popped in Coconut oil and bathed in artery hardening amounts of melted butter and salt.

There are three types of popcorn I love: the first, Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs (supposedly similar to the American Cracker Jack); the second, microwave Triple Butter Flavour Explosion and the third, popcorn popped in a covered pan with a bit of oil, drizzled with melted butter to serve.

When's the last time you ate it? About a fortnight ago.

Who were you with? Myself (and our family cat).

What were you doing? Watching Falling Skies Season One.

What's your favorite type? Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs.

I have home-made garlic-butter popcorn every Friday, but I tend to run if off in soccer. It may sound weird, but it's.So.GOOD! Oh, and I use an Air Popper.

Edited by 20mia08

Kettle corn or caramel are my favorites - picking one just isn't fair! Can't remember when I last ate popcorn, though. I have trouble with kernel skins getting between my teeth and gums (painful) and I also feel icky after eating too much - and I inevitably eat too much when I do have it. laugh.gif

Now I really want to go get caramel corn....

A huge fresh bowl of hot buttered popcorn, popped in coconut oil, coloured with a dash of turmeric an flavoured with salt, currently rests in my lap. Why? Just because!

Movie theater popcorn is my favorite. And I just had it yesterday when I went to see How To Train Your Dragon 2 again in the theater (my local theater chain has $5 movies and $2 popcorn/soda on Tuesdays).

I eat microwave popcorn for the convenience, but get an all-natural kind with natural butter flavor, because artificial butter flavor is definitely on the list of things I don't want to consume. I like putting stuff in it after it's popped like black pepper or oregano.

I want some old fashion hot buttered popcorn from a movie theater that will melt in your mouth. Haven't had any good theater popcorn in ages.

I've tried all kinds of different flavors and liked them, though the newest one I've had is chocolate-covered popcorn.

The last time I had popcorn was in 1989. Spring time. *sigh*

Then I found out I was allergic to corn. Dangit. Now I want some and it's just not worth the suffering.