RavenWolf1010

The Infinity Search

Raven ran around front of him, standing in his way.

Stop, rest. You're disoriented. I'll bring you water.

She had the ability to tap into someone's mind for a few seconds at a time. She was getting better at it though. Bounding off into the trees, she found some soft moss, and loped down to the nearby stream. Letting the water soak into the plant, she rushed back to the Quilin.

Ru stared down at the canine in shock when it suddenly ran in front of him. When it ran off, he snorted then moved in the opposite direction, stumbling back towards the city. Perhaps he could find something to drink around there. His path was suddenly blocked by a man wearing a red cloak. The Qilin stared up at the man in confusion as Pyre looked at the strange, horned creature.

"Close enough," The dragon declared with a shrug. It had a horn and hooves. It looked like a unicorn. And it was shiny too. His skin warped as he transformed back into a dragon, much to the shock of the Qilin. Ru started to move away when claws wrapped around his torso, holding him back from fleeing.

Raven dropped the moss in surprise. As she saw the dragon take hold of the Quilin, she didn't even have a second thought. With a furious snarl, she leapt into the air, ready to sink her teeth into it's thick hide, and claw free the Qilin.

"Down," Pyre said with a growl, swatting at the wolf with his tail as if it were nothing more than a fly. As if it's teeth could pierce his scales anyway. He held what he had decided was a shiny unicorn close to his chest as his wings unfolded and began to flap. He didn't know what the wolf was but wolves were hardly rare and certainly not shiny.

Snarling as the she flipped through the air, she landed on her feet. It had been so long since she had used her wings.

Raven had been caught again and held for about a year. This had happened about two years back, when she had been in Greenfield. Had been caught, the scientists had began to tamper with her and her body structure. They had grafted black wings on her. Why they had did it, was unknown to her. She had figured they had been bored or high, and had decided to put her through pain and misery.

Since then, it had been another year ion two since she's even flown. Closing her eyes, she concentrated on shifting them out. The crackling of bones have her shivers. But soon enough, two large, dark wings had emerged from her fur. "I hate flying." She muttered. Keeping the dragon in her sights, she started to run. Her wings flapped, and she started to gain height. Faster she moved. And finally, she rose up into the air. Wobbly at first, the motions of flight began to came back to her.

((Yep, she's always had wings. She just hadn't had a use for them. tongue.gif ))

The dragon, being much more experienced than the wolf, was quick to speed off across the sky. He landed not too far away and quickly slipped inside his cave before sealing the door closed. Partially to keep out pests like the wolf and partially to keep his new pet inside. He dropped the unicorn-like thing onto the ground and it shakily stumbled across the gold, trying to find its footing. It didn't take very long for the creature to slip and fall, its hooves splayed out in various directions. With a small snort, Pyre wrapped his tail around Ru's chest and lifted him back up so he could stand. "Welcome to my collection. You have the honor of being part of it."

Now gliding through the air as gracefully as a eagle, she followed the disturbed air molecules of the dragon and Qilin. Arriving in a clearing, she settled down lightly on the grass. Her wings retracted back onto her back neatly. Sniffing around a bit, she picked up on the scent of an angel, as well as mixed trails of dragons and human scents. Her nose sorted out old from new, and eventually she followed the new one, right into a rock wall. Grunting in displeasure at the new tender spot on her head, she stepped back. Had they disappeared into the mountain side? Upon further investigation, she found that the rock rolled, and saw the grove it had worn into the ground. Her nose snuffed along the edges as she tried to find a way in. Scents curled out from underneath the door. She could smell metal, and lots of it. And now, she could pick up the dragon's amphibian scent, as well as the Qilin. Breifly snarling in frustration, she tried to move the rock. It didn't budge.

Snorting in annoyance, she paced along, back and forth outside the door.

Ru's vision was blurred when the dragon lifted him up again after he fell again. This time, he was pulled close to the lizard and set down at the dragon's side. "Are you ill?" The dragon asked as it stared at the Qilin curiously. Ru did not respond other than collapsing at his side, his head slipping down until it crashed amongst the gold. He really did not look well. Not well at all.

Can I dig underneath? She began to look for a way to dig, so that she could either slip through, or have it tip forward. Wait a minute... Raven made a few small marks along the bottom edge. A smile crept across her muzzle. Tipping her head back, she called for all canines within the radius.

Her howl, was not like any other wolf's. It's pitch could rise or drop with ease, and seemed to weave together with itself like a duet. Around ten minutes or so later, a few wolves and stray dogs began to gather.

In a series of barks and gestures, she got them on board to help dig out the rock. If all went well, the heavy rock would end up tipping over forward.

The dragon was too distracted from the howling outside his cave by the fact his new pet seemed to be dying. "Are you thirsty?" He rumbled, quickly lifting the creature with his tail and looking it over. It did look dehydrated. Quickly, he leapt off the pile of gold and darted to the back of the cave where he dropped the creature in a small pool of water. More water trickled down from a crack in the wall, making for a very nice drinking bowl for the dragon. Ru bent down in the water and began drinking it, not caring for manners at this point but simply drinking as much as he could.

Dante fixed a fake smile onto his face, glaring at the driver as he stared back. He squinted his eyes, and the driver turned his head to the wheel. Whenever his master gave him that look, he knew what kind of mood he was in.

Dante looked to his stomach as it growled fiercely: that meant it was feeding time.

Dante waved his hand at the driver, and so he turned to face the girls.

The driver's name was Jean; it was clear as day on his name tag. He was an old fellow with grey hair, a white beard, and wrinkled skin that looked like it had been folded a million times. Jean had a scar that ran from the corner of his right eye, to the tip of his chin. He turned back to face the lovely girls and smiled.

"Pardon me ladies, but unfortunately something has come up with Master Dante and he will not be able to accompany you when we are to get your clothes".

Dante nodded his head in approval and walked towards the car.

"I'll meet you all at the restaurant, okay? I have some business that needs to be taken care of".

With that, Dante closed the doors and Jean restarted the car, driving deeper into the city.

Xavier tilted his head as a limo drove past him before shaking his head. About to go into the vet's office where he was to get his foster cat and kittens before a scent hit him. He could smell the unicorn and the swan from earlier. Seeing it stop he tilted his head in confusion as he saw a man get out of it. Giving a mew of confusion he just stayed there in the doorway of the vet's office watching.

The canines dug away relentlessly. Raven would help evey so often. Otherwise, she would keep watch along the top of the cave. In case it had began to fall, she could quickly warn the others.

Sighing, Rain let a small snake slither in and out between her fingers. Giggling at it tickled, she turned her hand over, watching it happily weave it's way through. The girl had taken up a secluded spot. It was a clearing, away from the normal path. It's seclusion brought peace, as no one ventured any further from the path without worrying of being too vulnerable.

She appeared to be just another normal young girl. Her wings were tucked away, and if one had happned to be searching for her by scent, they would only smell human. Thanks to a small charm she'd casted over herself. This charm was undetectable to anyone but herself, and other angels.

Rain no thought of what she might attract from her apperant vulnerability. Had a natural preadotor taken any intrest in her, she could easily send it away anyways.

The dragon finally heard the scratching at his door. Irritated, he slithered away from the Qilin and silently crept to the front door. He listed for a brief moment before throwing himself against the rock. His large weight sent it crashing forward, crushing several of the creatures that had been digging there. With a furious roar, the dragon sprouted fire at the remaining canines, trying to get them to scatter.

The wolves had been swift enough to dash away, and were already gone in the forest. The remaining dogs however, weren't as lucky. When the door had came down, they had already been moving away. While the dogs had been too stupid and slow, and therefore had had a few crushed. The rest lucky enough to escape now fled from the fire. Raven, cursing the dragon up and down, bounded down, and slipped past him into the cave. She shifted forms, looking the Qilin over with concern. "You need help, real medical help. I can provide this, but I need my supplies." The girl, when she was younger, had been a lifeguard. This progressed into medical school. And her plan had been to become a paramedic. Though she was caught, and dropped under the radar. As well as the fact that she hated the sight of medical equipment, and that had brought back horrid memories.

None the less, she had completed her schooling at a young age, and had the skills to address the problem.

Ru glanced up from his water at the wolf. He managed to focus on her for a few seconds before his vision blurred. He stumbled slightly then returned to his water and resumed drinking it. He was so thirsty. The water at his feet was quickly disappearing, leaving the pool at barely a puddle.

Meanwhile, the dragon outside roared and began blasting fires at the trees, trying to set the forest surrounding ablaze.

((If she's 19 and was stuck in a lab for quite a bit of that time, she wouldn't have been able to make it to med school. The average age for going to med school is 24. The youngest doctor ever was 17 and he was doing Calculus at 4. Moreover, you're adding powers that you didn't put in her sheet originally. Summoning canines to aid her should be listed as a power.))

((She is a wolf, and with that, she can summon a pack/ other dogs. As she speaks 'dog'. But I suppose I'll add it...

Edit: That already falls under 'and other miscellaneous things' I've placed on her form. I personally think it's a given seeing as how she is a canine.

As for the doctor part, in the original RP she was made for, she had been in a lab until the age of 13. At around 15, she started med school and pretty much finished it. At around 18 (before she got her official recognition), she was caught again, blah, blah. I know the average age for med school is 24 (I plan to be a paramedic myself. :3 ) and as for that... Well it is RP... xd.png I stretched it a bit thin though I know. It's just part of her history I was to lazy to add in. ))

Looking quickly over her shoulder, she saw the fire growing, spreading through the forest. He was preoccupied for now, but not for long. Urging the Qilin again, she tired to gently pull him away from the water. If he drank any more, he'd flood his system. "Come on," She knew it wasn't in the greatest point of lucidity at the moment, but she had to get moving. "You're going to make yourself even worse!" He can't be diabetic can he?

Edited by RavenWolf1010

((Just saying its highly improbably, especially considering that she would need to go to high school and college first.

Also, wolf is not given. Packs are usually composed of families of creatures and wolves/dogs will usually fight for dominance. They won't just show up at a call and band behind a group.

I'm just saying you should add these things in to begin with. Miscellaneous things and other obscurities tends to make it seem Mary Sue ish.))

Ru flicked his tail at the fussing creature, trying to get her to leave. He was really thirsty! Why wouldn't she just let him drink? He strained against her, trying to ignore her so he could resume. He had been sleeping for the longest time. He just wanted to drink then eat then regain his energy completely so he wasn't so sluggish and could start to see things again. Although, his dizziness was very odd. His legs shook then gave out as he strained to pull away, resulting in the Qilin dropping to the floor again.

((Alright, I'll spruce up her form when I have some spare time.))

Raven groaned inwardly. Didn't this creature know she was trying to help?

You have to stop drinking! You're going to kill yourself if you don't!

She contemplated carrying the creature out of the cave. But, to go unnoticed, and furhermore, carry the creature far enough from the cave, was nearly impossible. And, it wasn't helping. Trying to think fast, she raised a brow. A bronze bowl was nearby. Scooping up the remaining water as quietly as she could, she began to move towards the opening, holding the water out in front of her. Constantly checking over her shoulder as she moved backwards, she readied for the furious dragon to turn and see them any second. Please don't look... A thought crossed her mind. Why was she risking so much for this creature? Pushing the thought away, she continued trying to lure the creature.

Ru twitched his nose when the water was suddenly transported away. He lunged for it, only to find it had moved again. The Qilin followed the girl as fast as he could, periodically lunging for the bowl she was carrying, long blue tongue flicking out of his mouth as he tried to drink more. He couldn't seem to wrap his head around why the water was moving in the first place but it didn't really bother him. He just wanted to satisfy his thirst.

As stealthily as possible, she hugged the wall furthest away from the ticked off amphibian. The heat of the fire scorched her back. Well, censorkip.gif . The only other way was up. Looking at the creature drawn by water, she wondered if it could fly at all. I don't think it would. It doesn't have wings. Spreadind her wings slowly, she glanced at the dragon. She shivered, but snapped her wings down. Hovering above the Qilin, she urged it.

Want the water? Come on! Follow me!

Ru's nostrils flared slightly when the bowl of water was suddenly whisked upwards. Oh well... he was not too weak to fly, correct? He tensed slightly then jumped up after the wolf. His legs landed on the sky and straightened out so it looked as if he was standing. Much more steady in the air than on the ground because there was nothing to trip over, he continued to follow the wolf.

Woah. Raven rose up, leading him back over the lip of the cave. She moved rather quickly, trying to get as far away as possible. I'll take him to my home in Greenfield.

Ru quickly pursued the wolf until a claw suddenly swatted him out of the sky and sent him crashing to the floor. Pyre snarled as he trapped the Qilin under his claws, pinning him to the floor. Furious, the dragon turned to the wolf as he extended his wings. "Do not attempt to steal from me!" He roared angrily.

"He needs help." She yelled at the dragon boldly. "Or he will die." She hovered in the air, her large wings snapping down every few seconds. Her maw had pulled back, and she snarled. Common sense had began to leave her as she prepared to fight a fight she had little hopes of winning.