RavenWolf1010

The Infinity Search

Her brow furrowed as the swan swam away. The angel could have looked into her mind to see what had bugged her, yet she shook her head and sighed. Some people might take offense to having their mind's invaded. And she presumed that Elsa had been one of those people. Rain never went deeper than a name. She pushed aside their personal thoughts, like a privacy curtain, and only slipped in for what she needed. Of course, she could have asked for a name, and her interaction skills were a bit rusty. And, she had recently come down from Above again.

Doing such a thing there was normal, and often how they communicated. They were used to keeping their personal thoughts in a fog, while other information could be accessed freely. Angels could sense another's presence in their mind from all the practice they had. And when working with demons, one had to shut down all thoughts, otherwise the demons could tamper with them.

"I have to work on my manners I suppose. Sorry..." She called after Elsa, but she doubted that she would have heard it, or accepted it. Just as easily she could have spoke into her mind, yet she'd learned that lesson fairly quickly.

(I think I love you. xd.png )

Raven sighed, slipping into an ally, she shifted. It wasn't until after she noticed a ragged man, leaning against the wall. His eyes were wide in surprise.

Let this be out little secret?

The man smiled slowly, revealing a gap-toothed grin. He winked and nodded. "You got it, girly." She returned his smile with a warm one of her own.

Thanks, I'll be sure to give you a little gift of gratitude. I also have a place for you to live if you need it.

The elderly man rose to his feet slowly. He began to dance. It was rigid and stiff due to his old joints, but he laughed and yipped. "Thank you, thank you..."

Not a problem. I'll show you to it later.

Winking, she emerged from the alley. The city had stray dogs. Although she was larger than a dog, and even a normal wolf (the size of a dire wolf), she most often could get away with wandering around in her preferred form. Humans never seemed to look twice anymore. Strolling down the street, she paused, raising her nose to the air. The stench of cigar filled her nares, and she winced. Across the street from her, was a man and a woman. The man had slipped something into the woman's bosom, and had lit the foul smelling tobacco product. Observing silently, she watched him begin to change. What the hell is that? Something she had not seen before, at least, not in person. At one point, she had wandered into an old library, and found many old books. These were from around the Dark Ages. Having nothing better to do, she read the books. Raven learned that there had been people, who could see these strange creatures, called Hexenbeasts. Grimms... As she recalled more of the subject, she tilted her head. Am I part Grimm? The DNA she'd been used to be created with, had come from anonymous donors. She could have any blood running through her human side. That or he's showing off...

((I await LedgendOfKorraFan's response...))

Xavier sighed as he walked through the front door kicking his shoes off under the table. Nodding his head as he set his keys into the bowl by the door before turning and setting the alarm to his house. Then he moved through the living room and to the kitchen. Taking a soft breath at the familiar feel of this kitchen. The same that his adopted mother had moved around in just hours before setting it to her rights.

Grinning he then moved and opened the door and sprinkled some seed into a bird feeder to the side of the window. Then as a thought spread some into the grass of his backyard. Closing the window afterwards he then turned as he began to fix himself something to eat.

Elsa was not going to forgive the angel so easily. She had intruded on Elsa's personal space without her permission. Elsa did not take kindly to that. Scorning the stranger in her mind, Elsa reached the other end of the pond and crawled out of it. She turned and waited for her duckling to, rather clumsily, follow after her. With an internal chuckle at the duckling's continually tripping, Elsa let herself change back. Feathers withdrew, wings turned to arms, talons to feet, and a beak pushed inward. Elsa scooped up the little duckling and stood up. She glanced back at the strangers with wide brown eyes. With a blink, she swished away and marched off deeper into the forest, the ends of her gown trailing after her.

Dante glanced to his side and saw a large dog staring at him. He looked at it bewildered, but then angrily when he realized what it was. He let out a thunderous roar at the canine, hissing afterwords as an added precaution. He snarled at the dog, baring his large, protruding teeth at it.

I ****ing hate dogs. Nothing but useless pests that take up too much space.

He reverted back go his human form and kept walking down down a strange dirt path. He sniffed the air around him, and was overwhelmed by all the new scents.

"Is that... horse? I smell duck too, or maybe geese".

Dante's thoughts were interrupted when he accidentally bumped into a woman holding a baby swan. His cigar was knocked from his hand, and fell into a filthy puddle. The first thing he wanted to do was tear apart woman apart, then devour the duckling. He reached down to pick up his cigar, and when he came back up, he snarled in frustration.

"Do you have ANY idea-".

Dante paused.

As he was in the middle of what was going to be a verbal bloodbath (and then a literal one to follow), Dante was completely thrown off guard by the beauty of this woman. He had seen plenty of sexy, hot, gorgeous women, but there was something completely different about this one. It was a weird feeling that he hadn't got from any other woman before.

She's probably great in bed; let's see if this one puts up a "struggle" like the last one did.

"Oh crap! Sorry about that, are you alright? Are you hurt at all?" He cooed to the pale woman.

Xavier smiled as he cooked before tilting his head as he heard the front door open. Catching a whiff of who was coming into his home he nodded before turning to put the kettle of water on to boil. Pulling down two mugs he then looked through the canisters of tea and pulled out two different bags and set them in.

" Your just in time for lunch brother mine. Though what brings you here I don't know seeing as you were just here yesterday and mother was here early this morning" turning to look as the other male came into the kitchen. Frowning as he saw how tired his brother was he set a plate of food in front of him before he turned as the kettle whistled. As he poured the water into the mugs to let the tea seep before turning towards him.

" The dog I have been working on rehabilitating died last night. Then the momma cat finally had her kittens but we need space. Can you foster them Xavier?" His brother spoke while he began to dig into the food like a starving man. After a while he looked up before smiling as he saw his brother nod before turning to his own food.

Elsa had been cradling her duckling in the palm of her hands when a man ran straight into her. Elsa let out a grunt and took several steps back from where the stranger had bumped into her. Her duckling's wings began to madly flutter in the air. It's mouth opened wide in a silent cry of surprise. Elsa, once she got a good footing, held herself up straight and smoothed out her duckling's ruffled feathers. Elsa kept her gaze on the duckling and began hushing it quietly. The duckling settled down, but it obviously wasn't calm. Looking up, Elsa nearly gasped as she saw the man she had walked into. He was big and burly and looked as though he could easily snap her like a twig. Not to mention he was bending down to retrieve his cigar from a puddle of very muddy water. The very air around them was so densely filled with frustration that one may think it was palpable

This is not good...

As the man looked up, Elsa stiffened at the growl she heard from him.

"Do you have ANY idea-"

Elsa flinched as the man stopped and stared at her. This was bad, very bad. She had ran away from a rude stranger and was now bumping into dangerous looking men. Today was not her day.

He's probably going to grab me by the arm and pull me away from here, or he's going to slap me and yell at me in public. I've met with enough men to know what's going to happen next. Oh, why didn't I just continue onward without stopping at the pond? Now I've gone and mess things up. How am I suppose-

"Oh crap! Sorry about that, are you alright? Are you hurt at all?"

Elsa mentally staggered at the man's words. Did he just turn from nearly slapping her to being concerned for her well-being? Did she do something different? Was it her gown? Did the light blues transiting with greens against the white surprise him? Was there something on her face? Was it her duckling? Was it something she did? What changed the man's attitude to her so quickly and suddenly?

"I'm, um," Had it not been for her duckling being held in both of her palms, Elsa would of slapped her hand over her mouth. What was she doing? Speaking before thinking, how more ridiculous could she get?

What's wrong with you? Don't let his sudden change of behavior affect you. Apologize and get out of here before anything else goes wrong. We don't want to spend time with the likes of this guy. He gives me a bad vibe.

"I'm just fine," Elsa said hesitantly. "I'm so sorry that I bumped into you! I didn't look where I was going."

Okay, good, now I just need to get away from this guy.

"Is there anything I can help you with? I'm so terribly sorry about bumping into you."

I'm too nice for my own good.

Raven snarled, following after the man. I heard that ****hole. Snorting, she watched the interaction between him and the girl. Reading his thoughts, she tensed. She could tell the girl of his intentions, however, she would wait and see what happened, keeping a close watch.

Rosalie watched as more strange creatures begun to appear. This was weird. It got weirder as an angel with black wings appeared and greeted the swan as 'Elsa' and knew Rosalie's name in a second without even asking. A fallen one? But Rosalie couldn't sense any ill intent from this strange angel, so she relaxed. However, the unicorn could feel un uncomfortable warmth from the swan, signaling she was annoyed, shortly before that, rage from a man sitting on a bench burned like an open flame.

All these feelings and negative emotions made the sensitive unicorn uncomfortable. Suddenly, a sharp anger stabbed her, it was strangely lowered and followed by lust, with rather ill ways to satisfy. Being a virginal animal, Rosalie knew she had to protect the new girl, however she would prefer to do it peacefully. Maybe if she took human form, she could talk the man out of it? Standing up and place her hand on a tree, she morphed into a young, uncovered woman. Clutching the tree and doing her best to cover herself, she stumbled over to the couple. "S-stop. Please." She struggled with the foreign and new words.

Pure inhaled quite sharply, his head suddenly raising in the air. Well that was a curious scent. His nose twitched slightly as he climbed off his gold mound and slithered out of the cave, dealing the stone behind himself with a foot. It was almost like... Oh my. Weren't unicorns extinct? He was not one to collect living creatures but it had been hundreds of years since he had even smelled a unicorn, let alone seen one. Rarer than gold, they were. The dragon spread out his wings and flapped into the sky, following his nose. He had to see where this smell was coming from.

Elsa's gaze darted to the side as she heard another voice. This voice was strangely familiar, and although the face that the voice came from was of that of a stranger, Elsa knew exactly who this person was.

The unicorn! Oh, um, Rosalie as the angel said. What is she doing here? Scratch that, why is she naked? I thought most of everyone figured out how to change forms without ripping clothing. Then again, she did say she lived in a barrier. Maybe she lived in there her whole life and never learned how to.

It was completely possible Rosalie never learned. Elsa could tell just by the way she spoke that she didn't change forms often. So why was she doing it now? What did she mean by "stop"? Was the man doing something? A quick glance at the man told Elsa nothing. He looked a little rough, but he didn't seem to be doing anything dangerous. Except maybe smoking. Elsa's eyes shifted to the cigar momentarily. It was drenched in muddy water. He couldn't really smoke from it now. Was that what the unicorn was worry about. If so, then how did she figure it out and why did she come here to stop him? People smoked all over the world. Surely it would drive Rosalie mad trying to stop everyone from smoking.

"Goodness, dear, what are you doing out here without any clothing?" Elsa asked as she stumbled over to where Rosalie was. Elsa had set her duckling on the ground and the baby swan was now wobbly following after its adoptive mother.

"And what do you mean by 'stop'?" Elsa whispered as she got closer to Rosalie. Elsa was stripping a layer of her gown off to give to Rosalie. It wasn't enough of the gown to leave Elsa in the nude, but it was enough to cover up Rosalie's exposing parts. Once the fabric was torn from her dress, Elsa offered it to Rosalie.

"Cover yourself up," Elsa said as she held the fabric. Elsa quickly glance down at her own gown and frowned. Parts of her undergarments were showing under the thin fabric. Parts of her pale chest and legs could be seen from underneath a coated layer of thin white fabric. Nothing was showing and it wasn't exactly inappropriate, but Elsa wasn't going to enjoy the cold nights without that extra layer.

(Stop everyone in the world from smoking, Elsa is funny. xd.png)

Rosalie wanted to shout for the woman to stop as she put down the baby duckling, but it was to late. The man had a rather murderous aura towards the little duckling and probably could move faster, if Rosalie tried to grab the duckling, it might provoke him to do so as well. She glanced at the baby duckling, then the man. He wasn't completely bad, no one was. But what he was about to do should be unforgiveable.

"Thank you miss." That had came out smoother. She gladly covered herself before lifting herself up to the pretty woman's ear, her eyes on the duckling at all times. She was ready to strike if he as much shifted towards the defenseless animal.

"I he has s-sick thoughts towards you." She informed the woman leaning on the tree for support, her exposed legs were cold and wobbly.

"The worst kind." She added, as if expecting her to understand.

Adrian decided to get up. It was getting cold, and he didn't know what unspeakable acts of horror his parents were committing upon his beloved drum set and guitar. He stood up, completely forgetting that he wasn't exactly fully human. Even if he had realized, he wouldn't have cared. He could give his parents a good scare. He walked past two women who were scantily clad, with a duckling in tow. There was also a man. The women were probably hookers of some sort.

((Oh, Adrian. tongue.gif))

"You're have to be more clear," Elsa informed Rosalie as she kneeled down to pick up her duckling. "People's definition of 'worst possible thing' vary from each person." As Elsa stood up with her duckling cupped in her hands, the duckling nuzzled her chin lovingly. With a faint grin plastered on her visage, Elsa nuzzled the duckling's back with her nose. The duckling rubbed itself against her cheek and settled down in her hands. Elsa brought her arm to her chest and let her duckling rest into her chest all the while being cradled in a single arm. As the duckling let sleepy eye lids cover its eyes, Elsa looked back to the unicorn.

"Do you not remember my voice?" Elsa asked, slightly confused. "We just talked moments ago. I remember your voice, so why can't you remember mine?" Elsa made sure to keep her voice low so the man wouldn't hear. It was apparent that Rosalie didn't trust him, and Elsa was going to trust her instinct. After all, since when did unicorns lies?

Edited by Doctortear

(Hookers. Oh, Adrian xd.png)

Rosalie let out a sigh of relief as the duckling was pick up, she was safe now. She watched the man, wondering if his emotions would change, they had changed fast the first time, but that was probably before he saw the woman. She was very pretty.

"I can't read his mind, but I sense lust. He intends to rob you of your chastity." She paused a bit then decided to tell her about his quickly changing emotions. "Before, he gave off a strong murderous and angry aura before he saw you."

When the woman asked why Rosalie knew her, the unicorn quickly connected the dots.

"Your the swan from before, aren't you? Are you a swan maiden? Sorry I didn't recognize you. I should of have, but a swans' voice sounds quite different from a humans'." Rosalie reminded the swan maiden.

Raven was quite surprised at the arrival of the bare girl. She watched on, lurking quietly in the shadows. With no other way of communication, she spoke into the two girl's thoughts, being sure to exclude the male.

This man is not to be trusted. He does have ill intentions. I've seen it.

The canine took up a spot, not visible to the man, but in sight of the two girls.

I won't harm either of you, I had been following him.

Rain was quite surprised by the equine's sudden disappearance. Had her presence offended her? Rising to her feet, she shook her head. "I might as well be an outcast." With a sigh, she turned and went off into the trees.

Good lord, how many more people were going to pop up today? The unicorn changing into a human and now a telepathic wolf? Seriously, this was just getting ridiculous now. For someone who liked company only once in a while, Elsa was being bombarded with all sorts of creatures of every shape and size. She was not beginning to get overloaded with all of these new characters popping in from everywhere. It was honestly tolling on her sanity.

"Trying to mate with someone is not the worst of crimes," Elsa said with a shake of her head. "Do you think I am vulnerable to such a man? May I remind you that this is a public place. If he so much as touches me, people all around will be able to see. Not to mention, swans are known to be vicious and even kill." Elsa shook her head once more. She could take care of herself. She was older than all of them combined. She had dealt with sharks before. Another mutt barking at her wasn't going to make a difference. Elsa rubbed the back at her head and glanced worriedly at the man. He was bound to come over here any at any moment. The wolf should get out of sight before he came over. She was sure he wouldn't react well to seeing a half naked girl, a woman with a duckling, and a wolf.

Can't I just get some peace and quiet?

With a nod, the wolf slunk away into the darkness. Keeping close she began to search for a few creatures to make a meal of. Her nose twitched and she saw a shape dart from a bush.

Not far off from the smell, the dragon landed on the ground with a thud. He rolled his shoulders then shook his head slightly and moved forward, following the smell of unicorn along the ground. It did not take very long for his sharp eyes to spy a cluster of people... though, there was no unicorn in sight. Or at least not the ones he knew of. Biding his time, the dragon laid down on the ground and simply observed.

"He wants to take you anyway... Even if it's by force." Rosalie mumbled, quickly hushing as she felt a strong second of confidence, then waves of annoyance roll off the swan maiden. Maybe she didn't like people? She fiddled with her golden hair. Yes, her mane and tail was still a golden color, signaling that she was not yet an adult.

Dante had mixed feelings about this new girl; first of all, how did then naked lady know what he was thinking? Was she a type of Wesen that he hadn't heard about, with such powers? His parents had never told him about such a creature; and what in the world was a Swan Maiden'? Today was getting weirder by the second. The Mauvais Dentes whipped out his cigar box and placed the ruined tobacco product in it; despite Dante being a scumbag serial killer, he did care for the environment.

"Listen ladies, I have no interest (At the moment) of taking anyone's 'chastity'. To be honest, I'm kind of offended you would assume that".

To comfort the exposed women, Dante stuffed his face in his jacket and turned away.

"If you'd like, I we can go and buy you some clothes; it's not really nudist season right now. And if you all would like, maybe would could go for dinner; you two look like you haven't eaten in days".

Geez, what's up with these girls. All half naked and stuff; I have mixed feelings about this...

Dante blindly stuck out his hand in "hopes" that he could help both of the girls up.

((Colour ^-^))

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan

Rosalie's face twisted in confusion as the man responded. His emotions were fizzing up and mixing together, it was weird, random and unreadable. This was her best power, then only thing she did better then the others, was this failing her as well?

She watched him put away the cigarette before responding. A little respect surged up for him, however it was quickly washed away. Sure he put the cigarette away, making a big show of it, but if it mattered to him that much, then why did he smoke in the first place?

"I-I'm sorry sir. I must have mistaken then." She stammered, blue eyes blinking rapidly as if trying to process what was going on. The respect yet again surged up for him as he looked away from the two.

"N-nudist season? You humans do such a thing?" The unicorn asked, horrified.

"As for the dinner thing... That does sound good. Can we go?" She asked, looking up to Elsa like an eager child. She was starving and the promise of food was luring her in like a fish on a hook.

(Anyone up for a poly tongue.gif)

Edited by mipuppy1

Elsa blinked at the man's sudden change of heart. She knew these techniques. She had been alive longer than he could imagine. She knew males' tricks to get to her. She knew them all. But... she was starving and food was hard to get when you were nomadic.

"Yes," Elsa said softly after a moment of consideration. "Dinner sounds lovely, Mr...." Elsa stopped for a moment. She hadn't gotten this man's name.

"Pardon my rudeness, but I never got your name," Elsa said to the man. "Would you mind telling me what you're called?"

"It's fine, really. Listen, let me call one of my drivers to come pick us up. I'll be sure to tell him to bring some spare clothes for the both of you".

Dante pulled out his cellphone and dial a number into it. He looked back at the Swan-lady briefly and smiled.

"My name is Dante Décès-Apporte. I assure you, the pleasure is all mine".

He retracted his extended hand and retreated back to his phone call.

"Bonjour, Jean? Oui, c'est Dante. Écoutez, j'ai besoin de vous pour ramasser des vêtements, de préférence pour les femmes".

He looked back at the girls once the cloth was covering the woman's no-no parts.

Dante glared at them, pondering on how he would go about phrasing this.

"Ils ne sont pas trop gros... Quelque chose de petit. Aussi, assurez-vous qu'il semble bon, nous allons sortir pour dîner ce soir. Nous chercher dans le parc sur la rue Jefferson, d'accord?".

He hung up his phone and smiled at the nearly-naked woman (something that he frequently does).

"So, what are we in the mood for? Seafood? Italian? French? Spanish? Indian?".He grinned at the lovely ladies, and once again offered his hands to the girls in an effort to help.

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan