littlelizzie

Wonderland

(lizzie hasn't been on to accept you yet)

Jed grumbled slowly, glancing at her. "What fun would an irritable, crazy cat find in watching a mouse sleep? I have better things to do than that." As he spoke, puffs of feathers came from his mouth, and he swatted at them. "Thank you for the crow, Malachi. I haven't had one in ages."

Malachi gasped. "A demon? Oh, my! Are you okay? Were you alone? Did you kill it?" He glances sideways at his clock. "Jiminey cricket! I'm not even set up for the tea party! Carmilla will be here in a few minutes..." he tapped his fingers on the table anxiously, then looked back at Carmilla. "Don't you just love peanut butter cookies?" He giggles then takes a cookie, buting into it.

((Wait, so...what's going on again? Is this RP going to just be centered on this love multigon?))

(I don't think so.)

(But Carmilla is going to end up with Jed rightz?)

Carmilla all but ignored Jed. She smiled brightly at Malachi, reaching for another cookie. "Yeah, these are the best!" She agreed, pouring herself more tea. "The demon ran away, it was scared. Jed was about to kill it." Carmilla explained, biting into her cookie. "It wasn't hostile. Just scared." She murmured, eyelids beginning to fall. It was quite comfortable in here, wasn't it?

Edited by mipuppy1

Creepy as it might seem, Iceblood was outside. He sat quietly in the shade of a tall tree, glancing through a window every now and then. Annoyed thoughts ran through his mind. He'd 'bonded' again, hadn't he? He scolded himself, cursing silently, eyes still fixed somewhere in the distance. Not that you could really tell. Iceblood's eyes were little more than eye sockets filled with... glow. The wind whistled quietly through his jawbone, playing its own melancholy tune.

Jed growled. He didn't like being ignored. He flicked his tail back and forth, watching the two converse. That Hatter is almost as mad as me.. Jed sniffed the air, freezing as his nose caught the scent of.. Furnace Hound. His growl became louder and he stalked toward the living room. He jumped up onto a few cabinets, high enough to peek out the window. Sure enough, there the dog sat, underneath a large tree. " censorkip.gif it I censorkip.gif hate the censorkip.gifcensorkip.gif Furnace Hounds!!" his screech echoes throughout the house. His experience with these dogs had not been good ones. Maybe because he was a cat, he did not know, but he would not allow for his friends to be hurt. With a SNAP! he disappeared from out of the house, appearing in the tree the dog sat under. "My, oh my," Jed whispered cooling, slinking down a branch to get a better look at the hound. "What do we have here? A Furnace Hound..." Once again the purr-like sound rumbled in his throat. "See, this is unfortunate because I really do hate dogs." He spat the last word, his wide sneer growing larger. "So it would be wise of you to get off of this turf."

Malachi nodded, lost in thought. "There are sure a lot of demons around these days. Jed knows what he's doing--most of the time anyway." He patted the girl's hand once more in reassurance before pulling away. "Would you like some more tea?" He asked, leaning forward to grab the kettle. Just before she could reply, Jed's screech filled the room. Malachi jumped a bit, then settled down, his face red. He was a bit flustered today. "Ignore him. He's just a puss when it comes to dogs." He reached forward once again to take the tea.

(I love how you just ignored my question. sad.gif)

(*Is done being immature*

*For now*)

(Where's our OCC?)

Carmilla blushed even deeper, smoothening her dress. "He wanted to kill this one even though it wasn't hostile." She lifted to teacup back to her lips, finishing it. The last drops contained extra sugar, and the ones after weren't even tea but badly mixed in sugar. Excess sugar still cling to the bottom. She reached out to the kettle, intending to pour herself more tea, but her hand touched the Hatter's. She pulled it back in surprise, "Sorry!" She squealed, then bobbed her head when the Hatter asked if she would like more tea. She opened her mouth to reply, but before she could make a sound a loud screeched filled the house. The loud angry screech drowned out any noise she could have made.

Her head snapped up. She looked at Malachi, expecting answers. "What was that? Did you take in some strange creature?" She asked, the reply she got confused her for a moment. Carmilla quickly connected the lines, the screech/rant about dogs. It was obvious. "Jed! Wait, Hatter what do you mean just ignore him? What if he's being attacked by some scary demon dog? We have to go help him!" She quickly got up, her chair screeching, then rushed to the kitchen, picking up the first kitchen knife she could find. Clutching the knife tightly so that she wouldn't drop it and lose a few toes, she burst out of the house, running over to Jed. "Are you okay? I mean- You idiot! What are you doing?"

(Aw, she does care <3)

(OMG sorry I meant to but then I didn't. 99.9% yes xd.png)

Jed looked up, a bit shocked to see Carmilla at the door, weilding the knife. "They aren't all hostile,' he grumbled, an irritated expression on his face. "I just don't like dogs." His body shaped quickly into a human's, as he figured it would be best to handle the situation with opposable thumbs. "Get back in the house!" his voice sounded like a hiss, although he was human once again. "I'm just try to protect you and Alice," his eyes glance to the Hatter, who now stood by Carmilla, confused. "And him, I guess." He sat on the branch, his legs swinging underneath him. Jed's hands grasped the smooth wood to balance himself. Heck, he would always fall on his feet. "Since when have you known me to be wrong?" Irritated, Jed vanished from sight as quickly as he had morphed. It was like him to run from uncomfortable situations.

Malachi's eyes widened as Carmilla ran through the house. "Wait," he called, grasping his cane and following behind her. He shook his head, a bit confused as Jed disappeared. "You," he said, sticking a finger out to the hound. "You look cold." He walked towards the hound, his soft feelings for helpless creatures showing slightly. "Are you hungry? Carmilla is supposed to show up for tea sometime soon."

(Don't worry, I have forgetfulness problems all the time xd.png)

(99.9%? That what my friend said, but still he moved anyway T.T)

"What? He wasn't attacking you? Don't get me worried for nothing!" Carmilla exclaimed, dropping the knife. She looked to the dog, her face softening. He was so cute! She looked back up to Jed as he declared he wanted to be the knight in shining armor, her face was twisted in amusement. "Protect us from what? You just said he wasn't hostile." She didn't get an answer because the stupid cat morphed human and disappeared.

The mouse girl turned to watch the Hatter talk to the dog. A soft smile on her face, paired with a dazed look. She loved how gentle and sweet he was...

"Come on Malachi, let's get inside, it's cold." She smiled at the dog, "He should come to."

Edited by mipuppy1

Cats. Iceblood was fine with cats. It was the cats who didn't like him. So, of course, one just had to be hanging around his human. He kept looking passively on as it screeched at him. Cats were like this around Iceblood. As the 'humans' came out, he tilted his head to one side. He chuckled in amusement. "Cold? Hungry? Oh my, you don't know to much about us, do you?" He gave a long, drawn-out sigh, standing as he glanced at the cat. "And don't worry... I'm used to cats... I think my master before last? Had at least three of them."

((Finally done with this one. I've got another on the way.

Username: Techno_Elf

Character Name: Runa Sechandra Firesphynx

Species: Human

Personality: She acts like a censorkip.gif* so that people won't approach her and gain her trust, only to stab her in the back, but she's a very lonely girl and just wants to be able to have a friend again. She has slight anger management problems, so everyone who knows what she's like has learned to stay away from her. She can kill a conversation with one look, and she can muster the most vicious and venomous glares.

History: When she was just a child, she could tell that something was wrong with her, with the way her parents looked at her, with the glances that her classmates gave her. She didn't know at the time what albinism was; just that it made her different. She didn't want to be different. As she grew up, her classmates started asking questions like, "Why is your hair white?", "Why are your eyes red?", "Why are you so different?", "Are you a monster?", and unfortunately, the rumors spread, calling her a monster, taunting her that even her own parents wouldn't love her, which was true, but she would never give them the satisfaction of knowing it. But she couldn't escape the truth. Her parents did hate her, and they regretted not getting an abortion. They couldn't abandon her, because that would cause a huge uproar among the citizens of the country. So they ended up dumping her with her rich aunt and uncle and drove off. Her aunt and uncle loved her more than her parents could ever find it in their hearts to do so. She was homeschooled for a while, because she didn't want to go outside and terrify people again. But she knew she had to face her fears sometime, so she applied for college. She had phone interviews, giving the impression that she was all the way on the other side of the planet and couldn't make it in time for the face-to-face interviews. She got into a prestigious college, and hoped that the students there would be more accepting. She was wrong. There's an entire group who's out to get her, and they taunt her mercilessly at every chance they get.

Appearance: Her skin is extremely pale and also very sensitive to sunlight, as are her eyes. She has waist-length, pure white hair, and blood red eyes with a slight hint of purple. The tips of her hair, starting from her mid-back, are dyed the same shade of red as her eyes, and the bottom half of her bangs are dyed as well. She's tall and well-built, with a pair of long legs. She usually wears a black long-sleeved shirt with a silver dragon on it, and a pair of jeans with white high-tops. In order to hide her eyes, she carries a pair of aviators with her. [X]

Other: She's got no idea what the WonderWar was, but she doesn't care. tongue.gif))

Edited by Techno_Elf

((I'm going to go off a little bit here. But first off, neither of you guys are accepted because you didn't put the magic word in. You're characters are good, wonderful even, but they can't be accepted until you put the word in. Second, this roleplay isn't supposed to be a romance one. It's not supposed to be happy-go-lucky, it's supposed to be a little serious. The land the characters are on, or will soon be on, is war ravaged. Most of the natives to the land died, and many of the characters had friends that died. I would appreciate it if the characters weren't all happy and a tad bit serious, because they don't know what to do with the land they live on. Houses have been burned down, towns destroyed. Occasionally you probably find a rotting corpse. There can be romance, yes, I encourage it, but please don't make it the main basis of the roleplay. Okay, that's all I have to say. Sorry for the long triad I went off on P: And try to keep OOC talking to a minimum. I don't know if we'll be getting an OOC thread for this or not, but it'll probably come along soon enough. But seriously, don't try to make the roleplay too happy. Also, more human characters are needed. I'll be making one soon, hopefully, but I'm just saying that if anyone wants to make another.))

Alice watched quietly as Jed hopped from the table and started screeching out the window, and slowly stood and followed everyone out of the Hatter's house. She saw a Furnance Hound and smiled, standing a fair distance away from it. Jed hissed at it and then disappeared, with Alice barely being able to say goodbye to him. She looked at Hatter but made no effort to stand any closer to him, "To answer the question you posed earlier, yes, I'm fine. It was just a cut. The creature was probably trying to protect it's young from predators and I simply got in it's way. Sometimes I just need to put two and two together before I call for help." She said with a small smirk, examing the Furnance Hound. "What a strange creature. What do you even think it's doing out here?" She asked no one in particular, holding her hands behind her back. She looked around at the land around the house and sighed, hoping the grass would grow back eventually. She never understood why the war happened, and she was glad she was protected. She guessed she never had known how much he had cared about her. She sighed and pulled on the back of her shirt, looking behind her back to see if any trouble arose.

(again, sorry for the little rant I did .w. Just something that's been bothering me a bit. Can anyone who posted purely OOC delete there comments? Please and thank you! tongue.gif)

Edited by littlelizzie

((Hmm. I'm sorry, but if you wanted it that way you maybe could have gone a little more in-depth about the war. All you said was, "They all died in a tragic war'' and continued on about great Wonderland. And, the two future love interests actually hate each other, so you can't exactly say all we've been doing is romancing (is that a word?) So before you start going at us, I'd appreciate it if you had a case to plead. I'm sorry for being rude, especially so close to Christmas, but I think that you wither haven't clearly gotten the point across about this roleplay, or I am dumb as a post. I'm sorry again for being rude, you are a good friend, but I'm just a little @#!*% off about other things at the moment and I am clearly taking it out on you))

Jed shook out his long fur as he appeared in a dirt-like plain. This place is a sisaster... He thought, glancing around. His eyes slowly met the castle of the Queen of Hearts. It was in ruins. A once beautiful castle was crumbled almost completely to the ground leaving only a few caverns dug deep into the rocky terrain. He climbed his way through the rubble and curled into a small hole. He then propped his head on his paws, looking out into the yellowish sky.

(Is this better? :\)

Edited by popcorncat11

((Yes, Popcorn. You don't need to tone down your character that much, Mipuppy, I'm just trying to make a point a little. I'll edit the OP and tell the history and setting. Sorry for going off. I've just had it a little rough over here :/ I can't really post until you post with Hatter or something also xd.png (if you need to talk about something, you can PM me. I'm always free to talk c: ))

(*Hugs you both* Sorry to hear that, I hope it gets better and if anyone wants to talk, I'm always open though I know we aren't that close.

I'm also a bit character locked xd.png)

((Forgot to post as the Hatter, sorry. And I didn't say that to get attention, just to ensure I'm not always a mean old Scrouge))

Malachi looked from Carmilla and back to the Furnace Hound, not sure what to do. "Alice, do you know this hound?" he asked, noticing her expression brighten. "You two decide what to do with him, I'm going back in." He pulled his red jacket tighter around his body, shivering slightly. Malachi hunched over his cane, beginning to walk back to the house.

(Its okay Poppy, we know your not happy.gif)

"I want to keep him." Carmilla smiled happily, looking at the huge dog. "He's so cute! Plus Jed seems to hate him." She added smiling mischievously, she looked up to her human friend. "Hey Alice, where are you staying tonight?" She asked. The mouse's home had been destroyed in the war, so she would usually go mouse form and sneak into the ruin's of someone's house to spend the night. It would be nice to sleep in a warm house with an actually bed.

((Accepted, Tech! And I understand. Sometimes we just need to blow off steam U_U I edited the OP, so would you all mind telling me if it's better? It's been a while since I've made a roleplay soo haha)))

Alice looked at the Hound again and smiled, walking closer to him. "I don't know him, but he seems to like us. Maybe Carmilla could keep him." She laughed, feeling a sudden attachment to the dog. She shrugged it off and looked at the Hatter. "If Mr. Malachi has any room for us, I think it would be wonderful if he would let us stay with him. If not, I can just camp out under the stars. I've been doing so for a while, so I'm used to it." She answered Carmilla, wondering where Jed had gone.

Edited by littlelizzie

((Its great! (: I get it now xd.png I'm going to stop with the OOC noww))

Malachi nods slightly, looking at the two of them. "This is just perfect. I don't have to be alone tonight.." his expression turned a bit more serious, remembering all of his friends who were no longer. "If you two would come back in an hour or so," he said, resuming his cheery expression to avoid any sympathy, "I'll make my spare room up for you!" He didn't mean to dismiss them so rudely, but he just hated cleaning with company around.

"Yay! This is great, its been so cold sleeping alone." Carmilla explained simply with a smile to Alice. She grabbed the human's hand, then gently tugged her along to no where in particular. She was homeless as of now, the church next to the beautiful castle that she had lived in ever since she was young had been destroyed. Now she just wandered, she had no home, and most of the people she cared about had been killed.

Then she got a sudden thought to herself, "Hmm... I wonder where Jed is spending his nights? I bet he's lonely. Unless he's spending his with a couple of woman he picked off the streets..." Wait. Had she just said that aloud? Bright scarlet, she turned to Alice, "That's not what I meant-"

Edited by mipuppy1

"Thank you, Hatter!" Alice said as Malachi went into his house. As she was being dragged along by Carmilla, she couldn't help but look back at the Furnance Hound. Why had he just been sitting outside of the house? Why did she feel drawn to him? She looked back at Carmilla as she spoke of Jed and smiled. "We could always call him. He hears when I yell for him." Alice smiled, looking around for her friend anywhere. "Mr. Cheshire Cat!" She shouted suddenly, smiling at her mouse friend.

"No! What are you doing? Alice I thought you loved me!" Carmilla squeaked in protest, hiding behind her human friend. With her luck, the cat would appear behind her and eat her whole. She looked around nervously, there was nothing but the brown grass and dead trees. Carmilla could remember when the Hatter would hold tea parties, the March Hare was there, Alice was there, and there would be many other guests. It used to be beautiful here, with emerald green grass, a clear blue sky, the thin tree leave's with light shining through. Like a setting straight out of a fairytale. It was all gone now. Because of that stupid unnecessary war.

Edited by mipuppy1

Iceblood watched on as the trio talked of him and other, much more normal things. As Alice and the not-quite-human girl started to wonder off, he followed. Part of him wondered why he did. Neither had directly addressed him as something with intelligence, both had ignored him whilst he spoke. And then there was the 'cute' name calling. Iceblood didn't mind being treated like a dog, but being called cute just ticked him off. If they weren't friends of his new mistress, then they all would be inside a world where nothing but pain greeted them every single morning.

They kept talking as they went, and his mistress seemed to be calling for the cat again. "You understand that he most probably won't come if I'm here. Or at least would start hissing again." His voice was a low growl- not really intentional. He raised his head a fraction, the wind once more changing its pitch as it whistled through his jawbone. "If you want..." He started reluctantly, "I could leave you for a while, Mistress." The Mistress part was completely natural. Never had he really addressed anyone with referring to them as Master or Mistress.

Edited by Shadowwolf6