littlelizzie

Wonderland

(B-but it's okay cute when guys get jealous, when girls get jealous it's just ugly DX

(It was suppose to be all like

Jaz: "Get away from my girl-"

Hatter: "I wasn't doing any wtf?"

Camilla to Runa:?"You know that cats are stupid right?)

Carmilla huffed and crossed her arms. She looked at the new comer smiling. "Hello! Welcome to wonderland!"

(Lazy post sorry.)

"Yeah, I'd appreciate that," Runa said. "Thanks." She looked at Iceblood warily, but still smiled when another girl greeted her. This was one of the reasons she didn't like going to social events. Too many people there. She wasn't exactly social. "So I guess there's no way out, huh?" She asked Alice.

"No but we have awesome food! Don't mind the cat, he's an idiot." Carmilla looped her arm around Runa's, sticking her tongue out at Jed. "You should come to the Mad Hatter, the more the merrier!" Carmilla assured her cheerfully, a bright smile on her face.

Edited by mipuppy1

((*JED. The cat's name. Is Jed xd.png))

Alice smiled as Runa thanked her and then took a step back when Carmilla wrapped her arm around the other girl. "There isn't a way out. I've looked for it." She sighed, still rubbing Jed's head. She smiled as Carmilla suggested Runa come to the Hatter's, but then frowned. "How do you think he would react to her suddenly coming, Carmilla? I can find somewhere safe for us to stay and then we can sleep together. I have to tell her about Wonderland anyways." She said, smiling at Runa.

"B-but!" Carmilla's blue eyes got large as she stared at Alice giving her a pleading look. "Malachi will let us! We'll have room, we can all share..." Fake tears filled her eyes making them sparkle, as she hugged Runa's arm. "Please? Malachi will be lonely..." She begged, her eyes large full of unshed tears and her bottom lip stuck out in a pout. Carmilla had always made the best puppy face.

Edited by mipuppy1

In truth, Iceblood didn't like this new person one bit. But then, he hated anyone who wasn't his master/mistress, or one of their... close... friends. "Mistress..." He said, not retreating from his defensive posture. Sometimes humans had no sense of caution. Especially his masters, so it seemed. They always thought they could barge into even the most dangerous of situations. That's normally how Iceblood found them, to begin with. Although, he didn't exactly help their condition. The amount of times he'd come back with his master, broken bones, large cuts and all, whilst his master had only scratches. Oh, yes, then his master would start complaining to him, moaning about how he, Iceblood, hadn't been there to mop up their mistakes fast enough. Iceblood had had enough of that.

Username: RoD

Character Name: Zoraffe

Species: Giraffe Native

Personality: She is mysterious and quiet most of the time, as if regretting something about her life. but when she gets mad, she will come after you

History: Not much is known about Zoraffe, except that she is the lone survivor of the village she lived at. She was apparently born like the way she was

Appearance: Zoraffe is almost human, but she has yellow skin and giraffe spots on her. In replace of her human ears she has to fuzzy giraffe ears poking from her brown hair.

Other: Magic

(She wasn't accepted for the reason I didn't put in the word magic and Liz doesn't want the RP to be about romance)

((Alright, back to roleplaying! If anyone sees popcorncat11 around, tell her she's needed in Wonderland cx oh yeah, and RoD, your accepted. Also, RavenWolf, you can join as anything you want. Some more humans would be nice))

Alice looked at Carmilla and frowned, shaking her head. "That doesn't work on me, Carmi. I've known you for long enough to know how to refuse your puppy-dog face." She said with a smile, looking at Runa. "I guess it depends on if she would want to come with us to Hatter's house. She can do whatever she wants, but I'm more then welcome to help." She said mostly to herself, looking back at Iceblood. She sighed and shifted her body weight, hoping it would tell her servant that she wasn't worried. "She's a human, Iceblood. I don't see any weapons in her. Do you?" She asked, turning to face him.

Centuries of the same comments had started to bore the Furnace Hound. "I see a whole toolbelt full of weapons, Mistress." He growled, his 'soul' burning brighter for a few seconds as he let a flash of anger dart through him. "Humans are the most dangerous of all. Do not show pity for your own kind, they often turn out not to be what they seem." Iceblood glanced at his Mistress. She looked confident, at ease. He looked back to the human. "Would you like me to list them?"

"Hatter? What, like the Mad Hatter?" Runa asked incredulously. She still wasn't entirely sure she wasn't in some strange dream brought on by...by what? She shouldn't have jumped down that rabbit hole. She really, really shouldn't have. Maybe she could've just avoided it, and the guys who were chasing her could've fallen in. Then she'd be rid of them forever. But then again, this place didn't seem too bad. No one would judge her by her appearances here.

Alice sighed as Iceblood spoke. "Iceblood, I know your my servant and you have to protect me, but I've managed to be by myself for two years. I've never been attacked by a human before. I don't see any weapons on her, and she doesn't have any kind of toolbelt." She looked back at Runa as she heard her ask about the Hatter. She turned her attention back to Iceblood and smiled. "She's confused, and she's bleeding. I have trust in her that she won't attack me. Please relax." She said calmly, turning to face Runa. "Yeah, the Mad Hatter. He's not nearly as bad as you think he is." She grinned and kneeled down by Runa. "Help me reasure Iceblood. You won't try to attack me, right?" She asked quietly.

"There's a first time for everything, Mistress. Do you know how many times I've heard that excuse?" He was starting to get tired of this argument. Why did none of his Masters listen to him? Iceblood sighed to himself. Did none of the trust him? Did none of them understand how hard he did try to keep them alive? Trust was one of the biggest killers of his masters.

Etrall, from a small bush, watched the group. "That dog is with them," he thought, annoyed. "I don't like this. I don't like it at all. One wrong turn of the wind and he'd find me immediately." He thought of sharp fangs sinking into his skin. It was easy to decide how unpleasant of an ordeal that would be. Still, he had been in quite pursuit of the group all day, and he wasn't going to stop now. He sighed. Did humans ever sleep? It didn't seem like so to the hungry serpent. Of course, he was used to the wait, he just didn't like it. Etrall himself never slept, so he did a lot of waiting. It seemed that half his life was just a big waiting game.

Alice sighed and turned to face Iceblood. She took a few steps towards him and kneeled down so she was level with him. "Iceblood, I know you want to protect me. I understand that perfectly. I can't just leave her though. Seeing her now reminds me of how it was when I came here. I was confused, and hurt. If you really don't have enough trust in my judgement to tell if she won't hurt me, then I'll leave. But please, just try to trust me. After all, isn't that important in a relationship like this?" She asked, touching Iceblood's head. "I just want to help her, like you want to help me."

Zoraffe stood in the middle of a field, looking up at the night sky. She was in the search of something, as if she was trying to find it in the moon and the stars. Sighing, she looked back down and dug her hooves in the ground. She had no idea where she was anymore and all this traveling was making her exhausted. She couldn't rest, not now. She looked back nervously as if something was following her. She shook her head, feeling her fuzzy giraffe ears twitch, hearing a twig break. She dashed foward, trying to keep herself alive as she ran into a woodland area. She paused, panting as she stopped in front of some natives and a dog. Zoraffe blinked before she finally collasped in front of them from running all this time.

Iceblood froze in place as his Mistress touched his head. He raised his eyes, watching her for a few moments. He was tense, worried, scared, almost. Then, he calmed. He relaxed, yawning deeply and resting his head above her hand, still keeping his eyes fixed on her face. His soul burned a little lower, almost dying in his blue-grey skin, before returning to his normal, passive glow. "Very well." And then something else just had to stumble out.

Alice smiled as Iceblood loosened up and she pet under his chin when he placed his head on her hand. "There you go. You don't always have to be so on edge." She whispered, looking up immediately as something came stumbling out of the bushes. "A giraffe?" She asked herself, looking back down at Iceblood. "Would you like to go and check if its a threat?" She asked him. Alice had decided she would try to be more understanding of the Furnace Hound, and she felt like if she relied on him a little more then he would trust her more.

"Like to? Dear me, Mistress, you misunderstand completely." He didn't finish the sentence, instead padding over to the giraffe. He looked at it, tilting his head to one side.

((Can't think of anything else to post- Sorry >.<))

Alice watched Iceblood, completely confused by what he said. She stood and walked over to the giraffe, seeing it was girl-giraffe mix. "Do you think she's okay?" Alice asked Iceblood, looking the girl over. She saw the girl was passed out and sighed, running her hands through her hair.

(Shadow, could you explain what Iceblood said? I don't understand it Haha. It might just be I'm tired though >.<)

((Maybe it wasn't meant to make sense? It did say he stopped mid-sentence.))

When the giraffe girl fell, Etrall knew his luck had changed. He jumped out of the bush and coiled around her. "No miss, I don't believe she's okay." He laughed. This, of course, would be the end of story if the rash serpent hadn't forgotten one thing: the dog. He realized that what he had done was quite stupid. He was going to be mauled by this... thing! Etrall, in his curled up position, could not attack. He took one last glance at a could be meal, and decided a missing chunk of flesh would not be worth it. He got off quickly and prepared to run away as fast as he could. "I, uh, have to go. I'll be seeing you later then!"

((What Psycho said- no one is really meant to understand it xd.png))

Iceblood opened his mouth slightly as the strange... snake? came out of the bushes. It coiled itself around the giraffe, laughing. Then, it met his gaze, and Iceblood started his low growl once more. "Run, little snake... perhaps I'll come for you when my duty is done." He snarled, snapping at it. Chasing after it was out of the question. Who knows what sort of things would take advantage of his distraction? Instead, he would have to become slightly more bark than bite. For now, at least. Just to make sure, he glanced up at Alice. If she wanted him to attack, then it was his oath to obey her.