littlelizzie

Wonderland

Need more humans! More original characters! No more Alice in Wonderland like characters, please!!

Everyone has always been fascinated by the story of Alice in Wonderland, or just if Wonderland is a real place. There are the skeptics, the ones who think it’s just a made up place to put children to bed. There are the believers, people who believe Wonderland is a real place and wish to go there. There are the fanatics, who are people that spend their whole life looking for a way to get to it. And then there’s me. I’ve been there. I made friends there. Most of them no longer live there. They died in a tragic war. I still live here though. I can’t go back home, or if I can then I don’t know how too. I’ve looked, oh trust me, I’ve looked.

Hi, everyone. I’m Alice, and I live in Wonderland. Please, don’t wish to come down here. It’s a horrible place to be.

Plot: You are either a skeptic, a believer or a fanatic. One day, when you’re outside just doing whatever, you slip into a hole you didn’t notice and fall down a long winding tunnel. You end up in Wonderland, and Alice greets you. After that, you’re free to do whatever you please. Look for the history of Wonderland, try to get back to the surface, try to survive in Wonderland, or anything. There are other inhabitants to the land, but they are very unfriendly and will do anything to keep themselves unknown. It’s in your best interest to not talk to them, but no one will stop you.

History: Wonderland has always been a nice place. It was fun, and the streets of the small towns were filled with colorful characters. The castles of the Kings and Queens were extravagant, and everyone always loved visiting them. The country wasn't perfect, for the two kings had a strong rivalry. No one understood their rivalry, and they never talked to anyone about it. One day, when the royal court had gotten together as they always did once a year, the two Kings just fought. They then declared war, and the Queens couldn't do anything to stop them. Because the two castles were on opposite sides of Wonderland, the troops had to march through all of the land and wrecked everything in their path. Many innocent people were murdered, and towns were destroyed by fire. Some people tried to riot, but they were quickly executed. The troops of the two castles eventually met in the middle of the land, and the war had started. It ended in a matter of days, for all of the royals had been assassinated. Now, the land is left to deal with the aftermath of the war and with having no one to lead them. No one knows what to do.

Setting: Your character is in Wonderland. The destroyed Wonderland. Remnants of what once was a beautiful, bustling land still linger, but most of it is charred. The sky is a dark orange color because of all the smoke from the burnt cities, and the ground is like sand. The cities can range from anywhere to being almost perfect, to being nothing but a few wooden posts and stone structures. Just basically picture Wonderland, with it's tall mushrooms and oddly colored trees, but completely destroyed.

Rules:

1. All DC forum rules apply.

2.Romance & violence must be kept to PG-13 only. It’s also a good idea to PM the person you wish to get flirtatious with before you proceed to do so.

3.No killing other characters without permission.

4.You can be anything in Wonderland. A native, or a stranger(someone from Earth). However, no one can be Alice as I’ve already claimed that role. PM me if you have an idea for what you want to be. I’m open to anything c: (seriously, it’ll be boring if we’re all humans. Some people should be creatures and stuff. Also, someone Alice knew before the war lived. So someone should be that character.)

5. I know this is freeform, but please try to have at least 3-5 sentences per post. It makes it easier to reply to. And one-liners are sad things. Also, grammar and punctuation are friends. Use them wisely.

6. Put “WonderWar” somewhere in your form once you have read all the rules.

7. No perfect characters, and no god-modding. I shouldn’t have to say this, guys. Be original, have fun with your characters!!

8. Oh, and only have at most three characters.

9. You can have a character similar to an original Alice in Wonderland character (Mad Hatter, Cheshire cat, Tweedledee and Tweedledum, etc.) but don't make them exactly like them. They've already existed, and they have died. Not saying your character will die, but you know. It'll be harder for Alice and such.

10. Last rule, I swear! Be nice to everyone. Don’t leave people out. Don’t suddenly make this a one on one. It isn’t very fun when it’s supposed to be a multiple people roleplay and only two people are roleplaying.

11. Okay, this is the last one. If you will be going away for a while, PM me. We can figure out what to do with your character.

Sorry for all the rules x.x

Form:

Username:

Character Name: (can be nickname, or real name. It doesn’t really matter.)

Age: (12-22 is appreciated. Sorry, I don’t really know how to deal with adult characters.)

Species: (Human, or native? If native, what kind of native?)

Personality: (required. Don’t put “To be RPed”. Just a couple of lines is fine.)

History: (Not required, but appreciated. Again, don’t put “To be RPed”.)

Appearance: (Can be picture or description. If picture, can be anime or real.)

Other: (Anything I missed? Put your miscellaneous information in here, like telling me if they have a fish and miss it really badly. I’m kidding, of course OTL.)

Accepted Forms:

Username: littlelizzie

Character Name: Alice

Species: Human

Personality: Alice is a confusing girl. On one side, she's happy and open about everything. On another side, she's sad and secretive. She's a mysterious person because not many people know how long she's been in Wonderland, and sometimes she scares people by suddenly appearing.

History: Secret. Ask her and she might tell you, but it hurts her to talk about.

Appearance: Short, black hair that can be put up in a small ponytail. She has green eyes and she's tall. She has many wounds on her arms and a wound on her forehead. She wears a loose shirt with torn up sleeves, and she wears loose pants. She also has a necklace that she wears as a bracelet, and it has a gem which resembles an emerald.

Other: She and the Cheshire Cat are best friends.

Username: popcorncat11

Character Name: Lucas Levens (goes by Lucas)

Species: Human.

Personality: Lucas is an optimist. Always anticipating big events and ready to face people at all times, he could be thought of as fearless, although this isn;t true. He dreads the death of himself and of people close to him, and always fears failure. Despite this, he tries his best to hide his flaws. Lucas is warm-hearted even to people he doesn't like.

History: I spent my life as a believer, even when people around me told me it was just a pipe dream. I didn't go chasing it like a crazy person, but then I fell down a hole and here I am.. Will I be stuck in this "WonderWar?"

Appearance: http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/34/96/7334...ned/Lucas-1.jpg

Other: N/A.

Character Name: Jedidiah (Jed) Last Name Unknown (seriously contemplated naming him Chester xd.png)

Species: The Cheshire Cat

Personality: The Cheshire Cat, like most of the inhabitants of Wonderland, is mad, but unlike the others, admits it with pride. Most people tend to be frightened by Cheshire Cat, the exception being Alice. He is very dark and mysterious and does everything he can to cause mishap between his friends and enemies. He has a particular interest with the Dormouse, as her fear is the strongest. He enjoys messing with her and scaring her more.

History: He can't remember his past, he just remembers waking up here one day with strange powers.

Appearance: His human form and he has the ability to become this: Cat form

Other: He has the ability to disappear into thin air at will; has a permanent smile on his face.

Character Name: Malachi (I'm feeling quite biblical today)

Species: Human..ish.

Personality: Mad Hatter is, well... Mad. He focuses on crazy details, says random things, and has an obsession with tea. He takes a liking to Alice, Carmilla, and sometimes even the Cheshire Cat. His personality takes many swings. For example, he could be very happy, then the next second he can be depressed for no reason.

History: I was stuck in a tea party for my whole life, but after the Wonderwar it just stopped.. now i"m just me...

Appearance: Mad Hatter

Other:

Username: Shadowwolf6

Character Name: Iceblood

Age: Unknown (But he's pretty much immortal. Although not entirely. If that makes sense.)

Species: Furnace Hound

Personality: Iceblood can seem cold and often he is. Usually, when his master/mistress is a new one, he will act strict and formal, eventually loosening up as time passes. When you get to know him completely, you can see the doggish loyalty he has for his mater/mistress. Most of the time he has rather limited free will, but when he does, he still has a natural instinct to protect.

History: What Iceblood was before he became what he is today, is unknown. Some say he was a regular dog, whilst others have different ideas. He wanders from place to place, master to master, searching for somewhere to belong.

Appearance: (Iceblood) Iceblood is a dog-shaped... thing. His skin is hard, almost like stone, and blue-grey in colour. His head is more like a skull. Along his entire body he has large grooves, filled with turquoise light. (And have a better idea for colours. He's the second down on the left).

Other: Iceblood is bound in servitude. This servitude switches depending on the status of his current master/mistress. If they die, his loyalties will change. If they 'give him up' then his loyalties will change. He can't choose who his next master/mistress is, but it is often the first person who comes into contact with him after he has been released.

Username: mipuppy1

Character Name: Dormouse (Carmilla, Carmel )

Species: The Dormouse

Personality: When she is not sleeping, the dormouse is a softspoken girl, many things make her jump. Shes friendly and helpful to people, as long as they are nice to her that is. Shes naïve and gullible, she is quite fond of cheese, cheese dishes, sweets and coffee.

History: Nothing special, she gets along really well with almost everyone in wonderland. (I said almost *cough**cough* cats! *cough**cough*)

Appearance: The dormouse is a cute little brown furred mouse. She has a human form, where she is smaller then the average girl, when in this form she is usually dressed in something really girly. (As Vivaldi has a kick out of dressing her up.) Her hair is a dark chestnut color, turning darker as it reaches the bottom, her eyes are a light blue. Her eyes always are half closed (when she's awake) as if she might fall asleep at any moment (and she often does). http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=rk38zm&s=5

Other: She is also quite frighten by the Cheshire Cat, he is the only one who can keep her alert and wide awake. She thinks the Wonderwar was unnecessary.

Username: Psycho Cat

Character Name: Etrall, better know as the Dream Snatcher

Age: Nobody knows, but some say he's been around as long as Wonderland has.

Species: Native, uh, creature.

Personality: Etrall is cunning and ruthless. If he doesn't like you, then don't bother sticking around. His demeanor is like a cobra that just got ran over by a truck but lived, and everyone around him is the truck. He's most active at night sine that's when he can find the most "prey." He despises humans.

History: Etrall's reputation is a feared one. Because there is only one Etrall, and so he can only be in one place, he is usually brushed off as a bedtime story, if you want to scare your kids into staying up all night, that is. That's what people like to tell themselves, anyways.

Appearance: This was obviously a Fakemon originally, so I'll just say it's the final evo.

Other: Etrall has the power to sneak into dreams, hence his name. He steals the energy from dreams so that he can fly, replacing them with terrifying nightmares.

Username: Techno_Elf

Character Name: Runa Sechandra Firesphynx

Species: Human

Personality: She acts like a censorkip.gif* so that people won't approach her and gain her trust, only to stab her in the back, but she's a very lonely girl and just wants to be able to have a friend again. She has slight anger management problems, so everyone who knows what she's like has learned to stay away from her. She can kill a conversation with one look, and she can muster the most vicious and venomous glares.

History: When she was just a child, she could tell that something was wrong with her, with the way her parents looked at her, with the glances that her classmates gave her. She didn't know at the time what albinism was; just that it made her different. She didn't want to be different. As she grew up, her classmates started asking questions like, "Why is your hair white?", "Why are your eyes red?", "Why are you so different?", "Are you a monster?", and unfortunately, the rumors spread, calling her a monster, taunting her that even her own parents wouldn't love her, which was true, but she would never give them the satisfaction of knowing it. But she couldn't escape the truth. Her parents did hate her, and they regretted not getting an abortion. They couldn't abandon her, because that would cause a huge uproar among the citizens of the country. So they ended up dumping her with her rich aunt and uncle and drove off. Her aunt and uncle loved her more than her parents could ever find it in their hearts to do so. She was homeschooled for a while, because she didn't want to go outside and terrify people again. But she knew she had to face her fears sometime, so she applied for college. She had phone interviews, giving the impression that she was all the way on the other side of the planet and couldn't make it in time for the face-to-face interviews. She got into a prestigious college, and hoped that the students there would be more accepting. She was wrong. There's an entire group who's out to get her, and they taunt her mercilessly at every chance they get.

Appearance: Her skin is extremely pale and also very sensitive to sunlight, as are her eyes. She has waist-length, pure white hair, and blood red eyes with a slight hint of purple. The tips of her hair, starting from her mid-back, are dyed the same shade of red as her eyes, and the bottom half of her bangs are dyed as well. She's tall and well-built, with a pair of long legs. She usually wears a black long-sleeved shirt with a silver dragon on it, and a pair of jeans with white high-tops. In order to hide her eyes, she carries a pair of aviators with her. [X]

Other: She's got no idea what the WonderWar was, but she doesn't care.

Username: RoD

Character Name: Zoraffe

Species: Giraffe Native

Personality: She is mysterious and quiet most of the time, as if regretting something about her life. but when she gets mad, she will come after you

History: Not much is known about Zoraffe, except that she is the lone survivor of the village she lived at. She was apparently born like the way she was

Appearance: Zoraffe is almost human, but she has yellow skin and giraffe spots on her. In replace of her human ears she has to fuzzy giraffe ears poking from her brown hair.

Other: Magic

Edited by littlelizzie

Character Name: Lucas Levens (goes by Lucas)

Species: Human.

Personality: Lucas is an optimist. Always anticipating big events and ready to face people at all times, he could be thought of as fearless, although this isn;t true. He dreads the death of himself and of people close to him, and always fears failure. Despite this, he tries his best to hide his flaws. Lucas is warm-hearted even to people he doesn't like.

History: I spent my life as a believer, even when people around me told me it was just a pipe dream. I didn;t go chasing it like a crazy person, but then I fell down a hole and here I am.. Will I bee stuck in this "WonderWar?"

Appearance: http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/34/96/7334...ned/Lucas-1.jpg

Other: N/A.

Edited by popcorncat11

Alright, accepted! Male Cheshire Cat should be Alice's friend, just sayin'

WAIIIIT NOPE

You forgot the secret word xd.png

Edited by littlelizzie

((Hopefully he can be how old he is o-o

Username: Shadowwolf6

Character Name: Iceblood

Age: Unknown (But he's pretty much immortal. Although not entirely. If that makes sense.)

Species: Furnace Hound

Personality: Iceblood can seem cold and often he is. Usually, when his master/mistress is a new one, he will act strict and formal, eventually loosening up as time passes. When you get to know him completely, you can see the doggish loyalty he has for his mater/mistress. Most of the time he has rather limited free will, but when he does, he still has a natural instinct to protect.

History: What Iceblood was before he became what he is today, is unknown. Some say he was a regular dog, whilst others have different ideas. He wanders from place to place, master to master, searching for somewhere to belong.

Appearance: (Hopefully this is an OK picture o-o) Iceblood is a dog-shaped... thing. His skin is hard, almost like stone, and blue-grey in colour. His head is more like a skull. Along his entire body he has large grooves, filled with turquoise light. (And have a better idea for colours. He's the second down on the left).

Other: Iceblood is bound in servitude. This servitude switches depending on the status of his current master/mistress. If they die, his loyalties will change. If they 'give him up' then his loyalties will change. He can't choose who his next master/mistress is, but it is often the first person who comes into contact with him after he has been released. WonderWar.

))

Edited by Shadowwolf6

Username: mipuppy1

Character Name: Dormouse (Carmilla, Carmel )

Species: The Dormouse

Personality: When she is not sleeping, the dormouse is a softspoken girl, many things make her jump. Shes friendly and helpful to people, as long as they are nice to her that is. Shes naïve and gullible, she is quite fond of cheese, cheese dishes, sweets and coffee.

History: Nothing special, she gets along really well with almost everyone in wonderland. (I said almost *cough**cough* cats! *cough**cough*)

Appearance: The dormouse is a cute little brown furred mouse. She has a human form, where she is smaller then the average girl, when in this form she is usually dressed in something really girly. (As Vivaldi has a kick out of dressing her up.) Her hair is a dark chestnut color, turning darker as it reaches the bottom, her eyes are a light blue. Her eyes always are half closed (when she's awake) as if she might fall asleep at any moment (and she often does).

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=rk38zm&s=5

Other: She is also quite frighten by the Cheshire Cat, he is the only one who can keep her alert and wide awake.

She thinks the Wonderwar was unnecessary.

((Accepted, mipuppy. And alrighty, Shadow :3

We'll be starting as soon as Popcorn makes the Cheshire Cat))

Edited by littlelizzie

Is the Cheshire Cat taken? I found a perfect picture for him. :3

OMG THIS WILL BE AMAZING GOOD IDEA

Character Name: Jedidiah (Jed) Last Name Unknown (seriously contemplated naming him Chester xd.png)

Species: The Cheshire Cat

Personality: The Cheshire Cat, like most of the inhabitants of Wonderland, is mad, but unlike the others, admits it with pride. Most people tend to be frightened by Cheshire Cat, the exception being Alice. He is very dark and mysterious and does everything he can to cause mishap between his friends and enemies. He has a particular interest with the Dormouse, as her fear is the strongest. He enjoys messing with her and scaring her more.

History: He can't remember his past, he just remembers waking up here one day with strange powers.

Appearance: His human form and he has the ability to become this: Cat form

Other: He has the ability to disappear into thin air at will; has a permanent smile on his face.

Edited by popcorncat11

Aw, darn. You took the Cat. Oh well. Also: I thought Alice was blonde?

I don't know if Techno wants to join, but that's accepted c: I feel bad if she does ahhh//hides

His human form picture isn't working though, Popcorn. (will Alice just be left all by herself ahh? Or maybe Lucas could be her romantic interest hmm... Darn it, you guys got me thinking about romances ugh)

Alice is blond in the movie, but this isn't the movie xd.png You can be a different character if you want, Techno. The Mad Hatter, the White Rabbit, the King, the Queen, or anything :3

Edited by littlelizzie

((We should figure out the ships in PM then xd.png))

Alice pressed her hand against a wound that had reopened and growled, looking at the creature that had ran into her. "Watch where your going next time, demon!" She yelled after it. Of course, it just had to have a spiked tail and legs, right? She sighed and felt the blood seep through her fingers, then slowly walked forwards. "Hey, Jed! If your anywhere around here, could you help me out?" She called, her emerald colored eyes examining the surrounding shrubbery. The trees had been burned to a crisp, and only a few leaves remained on them. The strange blue bushes were still blooming, and the overgrown, mutated mushrooms provided shade from the heat. The ground was mostly dirt where Alice stood, and she kicked a small pebble angrily. "Heaven forbid I try to talk to a native." She grumbled, feeling her blood trickle down her arm.

Edited by littlelizzie

"Alice!" Carmilla ran over to her friend, stopping when she saw the demon. She looked behind herself, then in front of herself as if she were being chased by something- or one before bending down and picking up a stick. She reached into her pocket and took out a cookie. Yes, a cookie. "Here boy..." She whispered nervously to the demon as if he were a simple dog, she stuck out the hand containing the cookie in front of her. The stick was close by in case he decided to attack.

Edited by mipuppy1

Iceblood sighed. Why did his master have to die? Just as he was starting to warm to them, they just had to drop off into death. He sighed, turning from the dead man and moving toward the front door. There was no point hanging around when he needed. Besides. If he hung around here, there was a greater risk of more... humanoids? finding him. In his opinion, he'd been through quite enough heartbreak without adding another corpse to the pile. He stepped out into the cool breeze of Wonderland, lifting his muzzle. The wind whistled through his jawbone, curving off down the hill and away.

Jed smirked as he watched the two struggle with the native. I suppose I should help.. He thought to himself, and closed his eyes. He appeared atop a large mushroom, looking down on Carmilla, Alice, and the demon-dog. "Ahh, of course. Call crazy old Jed for help. Mad, mad Jed. Always crazy Jed. I suppose I'm not too terrifying..." he felt his body shrink and his hair grow out. Soon enough, his small grin had been replaced by a large toothy grin. He stepped down from the mushroom, pulling his long fluffy tail across Carmilla's legs. "People find this form more... Disturbing. I call it unique. Why must everyone be so terrified of little ol' me? Its quite offensive really, considering this is my natural form." His voice was calm, which could possibly make him more terrifying. He approached the demon, not showing any fear. "But you know what's even more terrifying? Me when I'm angry. and I get angry when people mess with my friends." A low growl rumbles from his throat, and he stares into the eyes ofthe demon with malice tinted into his expression.

Edited by popcorncat11

Alice smirked when Jed showed up, and quickly took Carmilla's arm. "Come over here." She said quietly, leading her away. "We should just let Jed do what he does best. Oh, sorry." Alice gasped, pulling her hand away from the small girl. She saw a red hand print was left on her arm and sighed, covering up her wound once more. She looked back at Jed and the native, and saw he was getting ready to pounce on Jed. "He's gonna pounce!" She shouted to her friend.

Edited by littlelizzie

Iceblood felt a tingle run down his spine. He smelt human, and with that, he smelt blood. Whilst he had taken on the form of a 5-foot, almost skeletal dog, he still held a longing for meat. But when it was accompanied by the smell of human... He turned his head away, setting off in the opposite direction. Sure, he wanted to help, but only when helping didn't involve life-long servitude. These days, you didn't know who you were getting.

Carmilla watched petrified as Jed came into the scene. She wasn't scared of him, she was just hated what he was. Carmella hated cats. They were cruel was sneaky, they played with their prey, even if they didn't eat them. They drove their victims crazy just for the fun of it. So she followed Alice without hesitation- okay just a little bit. The mouse girl looked worryingly over her shoulder at the cat.

Carmilla looked back at Alice when she apologized. She was about to ask for what, when she saw the blood print on her arm. "Alice- your hurt, don't worry, we can treat you when we get back to my place... Well my place is a bit far, I was actually going to see the Mad Hatter." She was cut off when Alice warned Jed that the demon was about to attack.

Edited by mipuppy1

((What? No, don't volunteer for Alice xd.png I guess Alice could be Iceblood's mistress. She might end up releasing him if I make another character though))

"Don't worry about treating me. I'll be fine." Alice said quickly, watching Jed. She sighed and began to walk over to the native. "Stay here, Carmilla." She whispered, smiling at her. Once Alice had gotten close to the creature, she looked it over. She saw there were only spikes on it's legs and tail, and it didn't have canines. "It's not going to eat us." She thought, crouching down to her knees. She saw it had wounds on it's stomach and frowned, biting the inside of her lip. Quickly, she stood and walked over to Jed, then picked him up. "The creature was just running away. It didn't mean to hurt me. Don't harm it, Jed." She felt her blood seep from her wound and gasped, making sure the blood wasn't touching any part of Jed.

Edited by littlelizzie