littlelizzie

Wonderland

Iceblood froze in his tracks. He turned his head, looking back the way he had come. The human was in trouble. They really were in trouble. He'd never found a single part of Wonderland devoid of any form of predator, and he'd never met a predator who wasn't even faintly attracted to the scent of blood. Almost hating himself, Iceblood turned, starting his short run back up the hill, and hopefully beyond.

Room for one more?

Username: Psycho Cat

Character Name: Etrall, better know as the Dream Snatcher

Age: Nobody knows, but some say he's been around as long as Wonderland has.

Species: Native, uh, creature.

Personality: Etrall is cunning and ruthless. If he doesn't like you, then don't bother sticking around. His demeanor is like a cobra that just got ran over by a truck but lived, and everyone around him is the truck. He's most active at night sine that's when he can find the most "prey." He despises humans.

History: Etrall's reputation is a feared one. Because there is only one Etrall, and so he can only be in one place, he is usually brushed off as a bedtime story, if you want to scare your kids into staying up all night, that is. That's what people like to tell themselves, anyways.

Appearance: This was obviously a Fakemon originally, so I'll just say it's the final evo.

Other: Etrall has the power to sneak into dreams, hence his name. He steals the energy from dreams so that he can fly, replacing them with terrifying nightmares. PS, WonderWar.

Jed let out a hiss as Alice picked him up. He disappeared out of her arms with a pop, then appeared on the ground next to her. He watched as the demon ran off, an irritated expression on his face. He began to morph back into his human form. "You don't take a predator from his prey, Alice," he muttered, shaking out his head of hair as he stood, fully human--for the most part. "I have half a mind to make you my prey," he said, his eyes glancing over to the Dormouse. A small smirk spread over his face. Why did he always get so hungry around her? "I should be going," he continues, looking back to Alice. "Get some food in my stomach before I eat this little mouse."

Carmilla glared at Jed despite the fear in the pit of her stomach, whenever he stared at her with those yellow cat eyes, she felt like butterflies were trying to eat out of her stomach. So otherwise, fear. Yeah. And hatred. "I have a very sharp stick." She muttered, clutching the stick and quickly hiding behind Alice.

((accepted, Cat! C: I'll edit the OP when I get back on my computer))

"Sorry, Jed." Alice said with a smile, watching him. She laughed when Carmilla hid behind her and then flinched, feeling her mouse-like friend rub against her wound. "Yeah, before you go... I was wondering if you had anything to help with my wound." She said, lifting her arm to show him her actively bleeding cut. "If not its cool. Just, you know, it hurts a bit." She said quietly, looking back at Carmilla. "We could all go get something to eat, if any of you would want to."

Edited by littlelizzie

Jed throws his head back and laughs. "A stick? I have these." His smile becomes wider, showing off his long and pointed cat-like teeth. They looked like thick needles, ready to pierce its prey. He jumps at her, releasing a loud hiss, and holds her by his shoulders. He looks down at her, his ywllow eyes examining her. "Am I so terrifying?" he whispers. "Am I really an ugly beast?" He releases her and turns away, quickly bored by the situation. Jed examines his fingers, each with long, pointed fingernails. He licks his hand and drags his hand through his hair. As Alice spoke, he looked at her. "Uhmm..." he mutters, his hands reaching into his baggy pockets. He pulled out a vial of bright green liquid, and pulls out the cork. "Let me see your arm," he insists. Not waiting for an answer, he took her by the wrist and pulled her closer, pouring a few drops into her open wounds. "It will sting a lot." He grins lopsidedly, then looks back down at her arm. The blood began to turn into a dark crimson ash, and the wind blew, it picked the ash up with it, blowing it past them. The wound curled inside of itself, making it seem as if the cuts had been inflicted days ago. "There," he said, looking at her. Jed pocketed the vial. "Where would we go?" he asks, examining his nails again.

Edited by popcorncat11

Carmilla took a frightened step back when the cat jumped at her, her eyes as wide as a deer's in headlights. She raised the stick, her heart beating fast when he placed his hands on her shoulders. "L-let me go you s-stupid cat!" She spat, trying to shake him off. Her eyes averted his when he asked if he was ugly, a monster. The truth was, he was quite handsome, Carmilla would never admit it.

"Yes, yes you are, now let me go." She whispered, answering his question. She darted behind Alice again, watching as Jed healed the human. Why was he only so mean to her? "I was just heading to the Hatter's." She reminded them. "We're having tea~" It was obvious she had a little crush on the Mad Hatter. (Assuming he's a guy xd.png)

(Oh but then the Hatter likes Alice xd.png, I could totally see that!)

Alice looked at her wound and looked at Jed, smiling to tell him thanks. "Wherever you'd want to go. I just wanted help with my wound. And we're all friends, more or less." She looked at Carmilla and then at Jed. She smiled as Carmilla hid behind her again, and she nodded at her suggestion to visit the Hatter. "It's been a while since I've talked to him."

((Someone would have to make the Hatter or something haha))

Edited by littlelizzie

(I'd make the Hatter, but I'm already Cheshire.. Why did I make boring old Lucas? *facepalm*)

Jed nods in agreement. "That sounds fine." He crossed his arms, looking at the two of them. "Shall we be off, now?" He smiles half-heartedly, walking between the two and following a purple trail. He knew this would lead to the Hatter.

Edited by popcorncat11

"I hope he made peanut butter cookies, I love peanut butter cookies, and he makes really good peanut butter cookies." Carmilla assured Alice, smiling and pulling her friend along. "And cheesecake- you definitely can't have tea without cheesecake."

(Timeskip to when they get there?)

Edited by mipuppy1

((Lets let Popcorn tell the plan))

Alice smiled as Carmilla talked about his peanut butter cookies. "Where do you guys even get peanut butter down here?" She wondered aloud, looking at Jed. "Do you guys make it or something? Oh, I'm so confused now." She ran a hand through her hair and looked up at the sky.

Etrall halfheartedly stabbed the dirt with his tail. He was bored. Really bored. Too bored for comfort. After all, you can't find something to do when there's nothing to do. He slithered along the ground, not even paying attention to where he was going until he soon heard some voices. He went into stealth mode and approached quietly, hoping for something, anything, to occupy him. Sure enough, a group was hiking about. He noticed the Cheshire Cat amongst them. He hated him, but alas, with nothing else to do he followed them anyways. He stayed just out of sight but close enough to see what they were doing.

(So Poppy it is?)

(If you don't want him I'll take him.)

"I don't know, you should ask him." Carmilla suggested. They kept in walking for a little bit more, then in the distance they could see steam rising out of a chimney. "There is it! Come on!" The mouse girl cried happily, lacing her fingers with Alice's and dragging her to the front of the house.

"Hey Malachi! I brought Alice and... Jed..."

(I have no idea what the house should look like.)

(So I hope this is okay.)

(I'm loving this RP to pieces.)

(Poor RP)

(I'll stop talking now.)

(I really like cookies)

Edited by mipuppy1

I'll be Mad Hatter xd.png

And I loveeee this RP its my favorite

Lemme get the sheet up

((Me thinks we need an OOC, since we are trying to figure out plot))

Username: popcorncat11

Character Name: Malachi (I'm feeling quite biblical today)

Species: Human..ish.

Personality: Mad Hatter is, well... Mad. He focuses on crazy details, says random things, and has an obsession with tea. He takes a liking to Alice, Carmilla, and sometimes even the Cheshire Cat. His personality takes many swings. For example, he could be very happy, then the next second he can be depressed for no reason.

History: I was stuck in a tea party for my whole life, but after the Wonderwar it just stopped.. now i"m just me...

Appearance: Mad Hatter

Other:

Edited by popcorncat11

((Hmm I guess we could get an OOC. But it should just be for plot and stuff .w. Because getting off topic can be very distracting haha. And accepted, Popcorn! Post with him please xd.png))

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r523/B...zpsbf8b5a8c.jpg

How about now?

Malachi smiled widely at the three vistors. "Carmilla, Alice!" he hugged both of them, then looked at Jed with a smirk. "The Cheshire Cat," he said slowly, not taking his eyes off of him. "Come in, come in all of you!" He embraced Jed, then let out a high giggle. He held his cane tightly, then scampered away to the kitchen a few minutes later with 4 cups of tea and a plateful of peaniut butter cookies.

Jed rolled his eyes, irritated by the enthusiasm Malachi showed. He hissed quietly as Malachi hugged him, and his face warped into a sneer. He closed his eyes and let his body slowly morph into his cat-like shape, then followed the three into the cottage. He jumped up onto the table and sat, beginning to lick his long fur. He wasn;t interested in eating this crap.

(He looks like a vampire :3)

"Malachi!" Carmilla smiled happily as he hugged her. She followed him in, like a puppy hopelessly in love. Her face lit up when the Mad Hatter brought out a plate of her favorite kind of cookies. "Thank you!" She sat down, then took a cookie off the fine china plate, dipping it in her tea and taking tiny nibbles. Like a mouse.

Then Jed jumped on the table, and she was reminded there was a cat in the room. "Jed, get off the table, your getting fur everywhere." She said cooly, not looking at him. She knew she was pushing her luck, but she was seriously getting fed up with his bullying. He just wanted a reaction. Well, she was giving him a different one.

Edited by mipuppy1

Alice groaned when Malachi hugged her and followed after him, looking down at Jed. When she entered the house, she smelled the peanut butter cookies and heard the tea kettle whistle. She smiled when Jed hopped onto the table and rubbed his head, looking up as the Hatter brought cookies out. "Say, Hatter. Do you have any different kinds of cookies?" She heard Carmilla tell Jed to get off and she laughed. "If you tell him that, he'll try to eat you."

Edited by littlelizzie

((Oh dear. This is gonna be one of those RP's where everyone is active when I'm asleep o-o))

Just as the human came into sight, the scent of blood was gone. Just as well, Iceblood thought to himself. He could do without a master for a while. He sat down, watching the three mortals talking for a while, one of them pouncing on the other, before they started off toward somewhere else. Iceblood tilted his head to one side, the pitch of the whistling changing minutely, until they went out of sight once more. He could swear he recognized that girl. Something about her certainly seemed... different. With reluctance, he pretty much decided that following her would be the best way to keep her safe. He hesitated before he set off again, though. He was getting attached. Iceblood hated it when he got attached.

(Can I join? NOTE: I will be on as often as I can, but I can make no promises on when I'll be on next)

Username: RoD

Character Name: Zoraffe

Species: Giraffe Native

Personality: She is mysterious and quiet most of the time, but when she gets mad, she will come after you

History: Not much is known about Zoraffe as she likes to keep much of her history a secret. She was apparently born like the way she was

Appearance: Zoraffe is almost human, but she has yellow skin and giraffe spots on her. In replace of her human ears she has to fuzzy giraffe ears poking from her brown hair.

Other: She has a major crush on the Cheshmire Cat)

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

(He kinda does... But a strange, part steampunk, gambling vampire)

Jed's long grin slowly grew larger as Alice took his side. "Yes, Mouse. I would keep two eyes open in your sleep..." A cross between a purr and a growl rumbles in his throat--he was partly human, he couldn't purr. He arches his back as Alice pets him, rubbing his long whiskers against her hand. Then he settles back onto the table, curling his long tail almost entirely around his body.

Malachi bounds to the table, hands bearing colorful napkins and silverware. He placed one in front of the each of them, including Jed. "Jed, I have you something as well." Jed's head tilts upward slightly. Malachi disappears into the kitchen. Many bangs and pops were heard and after a few minutes he comes back with another plate. "A crow," he pants, out of breath from his scavenge. "Not even plucked of its feathers, the way you like it." Jed's eyes widen in delight, and begins tearing into the large bird. "So, Carmilla, Alice," Malachi says, ignoring Jed's lack of manners. "Tell me. How are you?" He puts a hand atop of Carmilla's showing his deep sympathy. "Ever since the war- Jed, there are feathers flying everywher- I've been worried about you too." He takes a small sip of tea, and looks back at the girls, swatting a few feathers out of his face.

Edited by popcorncat11

Carmilla brought a hand up to her chest, her voice full of mock. "You watch me in my sleep? Why Jed, I'm flattered, but there's nothing to see." She rolled her eyes and cupped her hand around her warm cup of tea. She held it awhile, staring at her refection as Malachi went to fetch Jed something to eat.

Finally, she unfroze and poured three heaping spoons of sugar into her tea and gulped it down. She looked up in surprise as the Hatter held her hand, a blush creeping up to her cheek. "Oh, yes I'm fine- don't worry about me. Alice got hurt by a demon today." The mouse girl mumbled shyly.