Clown_of_God

Beacon Academy - RWBY

((They don't stick around for an answer. They more or less invite you, explain the details right quick, and disappear before you have a chance to really reply.))

((I'm just thinking that Sona is the most likely to be invited. She seems rather rebellious.

Sorry that I haven't posted too much by the way. I'm a bit busy getting an RP or two together, plus diplomas.))

Nighteye was confused when he was pulled into a whole different place. Thinking it was a trap he unsheathed alpha just to notice he wasn't under attack. this person had just offered him a team. was he the leader, was there a leader or even a team set up already that they had a spot open for? well i did lose my team and i have been looking for one this might be it. He suddenly appeared back where he was in the tree before he could even open his mouth confused and wondering what just happened. He looked down at the others who seemed not to have noticed the whole ordeal. Sitting on the branch he ran a finger along the side of alpha tracing the obsidian A while thinking through what he was offered.

((I agree with my character also! Also since Nighteye isn't in the team someone from Saint should go still. Sorry for being gone so long. I had a lot of work to do.))

(thats why i decided he just automatically goes since he is the only one left from his team and hasn't joined one yet.)

(OOC: Okay, just finally got into the show. And really loved it. And I have a character that would work well in it, and randomly happens to fit the naming rule. So if you're still accepting, which I don't see that you're not. I'd like to try to join and get the RP going again)

- Username: MW898

- Name: Kyra Aneira

- Type: Human

- Grade: Freshman

- Description: 6' tall. Straight, black, not quite shoulder-length hair. Ghostly white skin. White eyes (irises, pupils are still black) Long fingernails, filed to a point and painted white. Wears black pants, a black t-shirt with a pair of white angel wings on the front, and black tennis shoes. Her nose is medium length and fairly pointed. Her eyes are mostly round. Her eyelashes are long. Her eyebrows are long and thin. She has small dimples. Her eyes also usually have shadows under them and look fairly sunken but still fairly lifelike (creepy, but she doesn't look dead) And she has a tattoo of angel wings, matching her shirt, on the back of her right hand

- Personality: Kyra is highly unemotional. She supresses her emotions as best she can, believing them to hinder her. She never becomes happy or sad. She will let anger through, but only after she has focused it from a burning rage to a cold hatred. She fears her emotions for an even deeper reason, they simply cause her pain. And whiel she utilizes pain to strengthen her, there's only so much her mind can take. So she shoves her emotions aside (OOC: I know this sounds pretty damn suish off the bat, but I haven't encountered any problems with that yet in the other active RP she's currently in)

- Weapon Type: Er, gauntlet things? (Ima just call 'em gauntlets for now, but they're more like wrist mounted wands)

- Weapon Description: Her gauntlets are simple black devices which protect her hands and the very front of her arms. They are capable of a low level of Dust manipulation which forms a shadow-like substance that Kyra can manipulate and control. This substance is solid and may be shaped into many forms. It is restricted to more basic shapes, however, due to being highly unstable (it is a form of Dust after all)

- Weapon Name: Black Snow (Referring to both)

- Other: Oh, and she's Chaotic Evil. So there's that

(OOC: I was wondering if she could start "late", like a few days/weeks past the norm? (IDK how far in you guys are, haven't read through the RP yet, but six pages makes me think not so far) I need a way to implement her standard backstory and it would fit best if something could off about the circumstances of her admittance. Just something for people to gossip about. Also lets me introduce her a lot later because my intro posts usually take a couple weeks to write

Oh, and you should look up her name meaning, that's kind of her theme

Lastly, I have a second version of the app based on a picture a friend drew for me that's loosely based on her. It would be a faunus, but I don't know that she needs that extra weight tossed onto her backstory. Not to mention I'm shore there's plenty of faunus already. You should really consider adding charrie sheets and teams to the OP)

((Well, you are most certainly approved and whatever you feel is necessary to get her implemented and get this RP rolling again, please do so.))