Clown_of_God

Beacon Academy - RWBY

(( Okay, and after I discussed with zakku a bit more, here's my character: ))

- Username: SkullKrusher

- Name: Nerox

- Age: Unknown; Created two months ago; Body structure matches that of a healthy 17 year old male.

- Type: TYPE-2 Assassin Robot

- Grade: Senior

- Description: Nerox, and his twin katanas.

- Personality: [REDACTED] Since no information is disclosed about the strange robotic student of the Academy, a few observations by fellow students, as well as remarks, oddities about behavior and conversations have noted this about Nerox: he is oddly quiet, and prefers to stay that way even if presented with situations where he can join or create a conversation; he is quite friendly when engaged in conversations, and he is well-mannered; he can't be easily angered by most conventional sources, but anyone who suceeds should run for cover or pray his teammates stop him; finally, he sometimes blurts out commands and will prefer commands from teammates instead of his own in a battle.

- Weapon Type: Dual Katanas

- Weapon Description: The two katanas shine brightly in a blue hue whenever Dust is inserted or stored within them. The container part of the blades are split by five sections, in which the Dust is contained. Each section gives Nerox a single attack with the element desired. However, only one type of Dust can be contained in the blades at once, as to not risk any explosive results from mixing them. Aditionally, the Dust itself reacts differently with the blades - bright yellow Dust sends out a electric current along the blades, white Dust makes the blades more durable and gives every attack a frostbite-like effect, red Dust heats the blades up and has a small chance of bursting the tissue, flesh or clothing of whatever was hit into fire, so long and so on.

- Weapon Name: Twin Shadows (Shen - left blade; Zed - right blade)

- Other: Nerox was found after a particularly large attack of rebel forces on one of the academy's sites, strangely only slightly damaged yet deactivated after the fight. Operatives from Beacon Academy secured him and started digging through the robot's memory banks to find valuable information about the rebels, however, they were practically blank. After a few unsucessful tests to reboot his system, Nerox was about to be incinerated by magical means. However, when attacked by the flames, the robot seemingly forced itself into a hard reactivation, and reacted by avoiding the attacks for several minutes. Intrigued, a few professors from Beacon Academy offered for him to stay there and assist them as if a student so they actually gained something from all those worthless days of searching in the robot's data banks. Soon, after a few weeks of trial, Nerox was fully initiated into the academy, and currently he is part of the SNTS (Saints) group. He is to visit the academy and act inside of it like a normal student at all times. He is unable to use any kind of magic, too, however he is slightly resistant to magical attacks.

Edited by SkullKrusher

((Seems like quite the character.

I just realized something. We need to decide on who the leader for our team is.))

((Generally, the person whose initials are first is the leader, right?))

((Yes, the first slot generally implies the leader of the group. So, for SNTS, it'd be whoever that first S character is. I get the feeling Sona would not exactly be the best choice, based off her personality and what not. xd.png Yeah... ))

((Ah! Before I forget, both characters are approved. Enjoy and welcome to the madness, Skull.))

Edited by zakku_uchiha

(( Thanks, zakku! The madness, eh? Hehe... anyways, now even if Sona is so angry angry about things wouldn't her personality practically MAKE her be so higher than the other lowlifes in her team? Or am I just feeling like having an censorkip.gif*** as a leader will be tons of fun? I'll turn this into a post tomorrow since I'm way too sleepy and headachey (not a word). ))

((We should all go out on a monster-hunting spree. It'd be fun to write.))

((Uhmmm well hello there... The first S would be the leader... Sona could force people into her group but Saren could be all gentleman like and people would want to join... Hard decision... Don't let me be the judge of this... Will edit this into a post later... Or make a new post.))

((It's up to y'all for who you want to be leader.

As for a little fighting action, I guess we can go ahead and roll on to a little bit of fun. Let's get some field training in, shall we? xd.png ))

Even though it had been a couple of days since his last training routine with Yang, Silver was still sore and felt like his arms were going to fall right off. Being primarily range, working with somebody that excelled in close quarter combat was quite strenuous on his body. Not even his days in Signal Academy had left him feeling like this. Luckily, he had Orion and Lidya to help back him up in case things got a little rough.

Most of the school had been sent out into the forest for a week long field training exercise. Food, shelter, and the basic necessities of survival would have to be found and gathered from the land. As for the Creatures of Grimm, the students were free to assess the situation that they saw necessary whether it be fighting the creature off or retreating.

Lidya was walking nonchalantly, her hands behind her head as she strode forward with exaggerated steps. Being the shortest had its flaws, but at least she wasn't the youngest of the group. Looking towards Silver, she sneered only to casually look away when he glanced at her. Orion was the biggest of the group, but his abilities primarily resided in defense and effective use of Dust. In other words, Orion was a defensive Mage.

((Alright, it's been about two days since our first introductions. Everyone is in the forest and there's no way out until the week is complete. Monsters will appear randomly and each team is currently separated from each other. Here's your time to have a little fighting fun, in the mean time, I'll be preparing the tournament we'll be having to see who and which team is the best. XP))

(( I really don't know what to post without powerplaying the whole group or just posting mumbo jumbo. (wth brain get back into shape you're slacking) ))

Sona

I hate these tests. Hopefully the group is smart enough to survive. Well I'm sure they are but... Sona sighed at the end of her thought. What am I thinking, they're definitely smart enough. She walked towards a gigantic tree. If I climb this I can get my bearings. Sona pulled out her scythe and hooked it onto the first branch just out of her reach. She swung in a circle and got onto the branch. From there she could reach every other branch on the tree. She grabbed the other branch and pulled herself up. When she finally reached near the top Sona looked out. Wow. I wonder where everyone else is. If I head to the center maybe they'll be smart enough to head there also. Hopefully...

((Okay... you're still with your team, but all the teams are currently spread out. Sorry for the confusion. So, everyone in team SNTS is still together. XP))

((Ohhhh, no I bet it's just me and my 'I don't pay attention that well' thing... I'll edit it tomorrow... Don't feel like doing it right now.))

((I didn't really introduce the other members of PRDT, but hey, who cares?))

Team PRDT strolled through the forest, Peyton in the lead. She looked around warily, watching for any Grimms that might rear their ugly heads. Twirling Regalis Crysalia Trinity, her weapon, she asked the others, "You think the others will give us trouble?"

"Ha!" Teagan-Blaise snorted. "They can try! They'll never be able to take us down!"

"Well, if we're careful," Raye started. "Maybe we won't have to fight at all. Although I'd love to blow some Grimms up!" She rubbed her hands together gleefully. "I bet the explosion will be spectacular!"

Peyton suddenly stopped and held her weapon out to the side. "Wait," she said. "There's another team up ahead."

"I think it's Team SOL," Dahlia said, speaking for the first time since they started their mission. "Should we engage them or leave them alone?"

But Raye was already bounding up to them, waving. "Hey!" She yelled. She'd recognized a certain boy with a cape, who'd run into her earlier in the week. "Silver!"

Edited by Techno_Elf

Silver had just turned to see who had called his name, his guard up just in case it was some sort of test. Lidya leaned nonchalantly against a tree, watching as a girl ran up to Silver. Great, probably a fan girl of his or another person that wanted to meet his cousin. Orion seemed restless and fidgety, but this was his first possible combat experience, so his nervousness wasn't too much of a shock.

"Oh, hello again Raye. Didn't expect to see another team so soon or at least, I'd assume that those three are a part of your team."

Silver carefully surveyed the other three students, one Faunus and the other two were human. Albeit, they were all probably very skilled by this point. They had to be juniors, like Raye, and had probably been on countless missions and training exercises. So, if anything, he'd rather be on their good side and not spark up any unnecessary conflict. Not that he had any intention for squabbling with fellow students, but Lidya was a different matter.

Despite her quiet and laid-back demeanor, she often got out of control and constantly got into unnecessary fights. This he knew from Signal Academy.

"Who's your girlfriend, Silv? She looks a little too old for you, don't you think?"

To top everything off, Lidya loved to tease Silver about everything. Over their years in Signal, he had grown a deaf ear to it, but there were buttons that she still knew how to press. Silver remained calm, however, and Lidya mocked a pout as she slid to the ground and crossed her arms.

Edited by zakku_uchiha

((I'll post a reply later, but I just realized I made a mistake in my forms. @_@ Only Dahlia is a Faunus. Sorry!))

Saren

Saren watched Sona as she skilfully ascended the tree. She could really move fast sometimes, and that made her even more frightening. Luckily though, he'd gotten used to it over the years, and now he wasn't scared of her anymore... Much.

------------------------

Targon

Targon was looking forward to fighting some monsters. He was a very good mage, and the team worked very well together. Sadly, he did not become a team leader as he had hoped, but Saren was able to coordinate their efforts rather well. Glancing up the tree to Sona, he wondered what was taking so long.

"What do you see?" Targon said impatiently.

((We'll just say Saren is the leader since Sona is more of the irresponsible type.))

(( If I consider it now after eight hours of sleep, yeah, I'll go with Saren too. Just because Sona will probably just yell quite a lot. And the team needs someone calm, not someone ready to burst in rage at any small remark. ))

Whilst Targon and Saren waited for Sona to check out their surroundings from the high tree, someone was moving toward them from behind. The figure took firm steps through the forest, set on it's path and not even thinking of looking around because it had been late to join the group by a few minutes - and even when only one team member was missing, it could prove fatal here in the forests filled with Grimm. Soon, however, the figure approached closer and closer, and its features started becoming more and more visible - from large pieces of special, Dust-reinforced metal combined in one tough exoskeleton to servos for movement, artificial joints, powerful sensors that acted as the sense organs on either side of its head and even a strange blue shine from it's back. As the figure approached, it became evident that he was a friend of the Saints, as he quietly walked up next to the guys and immediately leaned on one of the trees.

"Hey Targon, Saren. What's Sona doing up there?" Nerox asked, a quite human yet very robotic voice coming out from somewhere behind his face part. It seemed he was already used to the company of the others, as they had already went on a couple of exercises together and had gotten to know each other before this.

Raye nodded. "Yeah, they're Dahlia, Peyton, and Teagan." Each girl waved or nodded at their name. "So," Raye continued. "Why don't you introduce me to your teammates?" She decided to ignore the girl's comment.

Teagan winked at Orion. "Hey, I don't recall seeing you around. What's your name?"

((Blegh. Short.))

Edited by Techno_Elf

"Well, my rude little friend over there is Lidya and the big guy is Orion. Lidya and myself shared some classes at Signal Academy before getting into Beacon. Orion, well, I still don't know much about him, aside from he's a good defender and doesn't speak very often."

Silver suddenly cringed when Lidya came up and punched his shoulder, an irritated gleam in her eye as if she were scolding him for some reason. Sighing, he rotated the arm she had hit and scratched the back of his head.

"Shared is an understatement, you were not only in ALL of my classes, but you were taking private lessons from your father? Uncle? Meh, doesn't matter, guess it's just family tradition or something. Anyway, don't let his looks fool you, this kid here is only, what, fourteen or fifteen? You talk big for a youngster, trying to belittle me."

"It's not my fault genetics were against you and it's not terribly difficult to belittle someone who is not only shorter, but falls into the same class ratings as someone who is supposed to be her junior."

Silver snickered, knowing he had pressed her buttons to a boiling point and watched as she walked away with a pout on her face. There was no coming back from that and she knew it. Turning his attention back to Raye, he smiled apologetically and offered if she would like to sit.

"Sorry about that, but she likes giving people a hard time."

------

Meanwhile, Orion looked a bit embarrassed when Teagan had approached him. Orion stood at roughly 6'7" and had the build of a football quarterback. Spiky sapphire blue hair held some unique contrast to his jade green eyes and darkened skin complexion. Also, he wore a custom blue steel chest piece and a matching left arm set of armor. His right arm remaining bare, the only other notable piece of equipment he wore was a scarf and a pair of loose-fitting, dark-blue pair of pants.

"I'm Orion, Orion Chase. You are Miss Teagan, correct? Forgive me, I didn't quite catch who's name belonged to who during the introductions."

Saren

"She's just doing some recon Nerox." Saren said, a little unsettled about his sudden appearance.

It wasn't the first time Nerox had done something like this, but he'd never really gotten used to it. He was a bit creepy when he did that.

----------------

Targon

Targon turned to face their droid teammate. It wasn't very bothersome for him when he snuck up, as he had excellent control over his aura, and could usually tell if something was coming. It was also easy to tell the droid apart from other things, as it's aura was much different.

"So where were you Nerox?" He asked.

((So I got some good news, and I got some bad news.

Good news, I drew up a picture of team SNTS.

Bad news, our printer is old and the scanner will not hook up with any computer, even if manually plugged in. That means I can't share it right now.))

((That's so cool!! Sorry I haven't been as active, I've been liking an RP I made because I'm sorta proud of it so....))

Sona

"Hey guys!" She yelled only loud enough for her teammates to hear. "A stream is over in the west." Sona was good with the North, South, West, and East stuff. Sona went down the tree to the Saints. "We should probably set up a resting station there, it had shelter and water. We could always cure it so I'd say it's a good idea."

Nerox silently squeezed his fist as he watched Sona from where he was before doing it yet again to hear the enjoyable sound of the servos moving around to do his requested action. He turned over to Targon when he asked where he was and a small sigh erupted from where his mouth would be if he were a human.

"Ugh... they updated some stupid things on my platform once again or something. Had to stay 3 hours asleep until they were done, and even then I had to go through a test to make sure I didn't have any problems from the new things they added." He said as he sighed yet again, looking down and squeezing his fist. He liked listening to the noise of the servos... Nerox's gaze shifted when Sona yelled to them about a stream toward the west and offered that they make a new camp there. He seemingly first looked away for a second, then looked down and focused his hearing. He could hear the distant noise of running water not far away.

"Okay. That seems like a good idea... by the way, whilst you were up there, did you see any other team or monsters?" Nerox asked, preparing his artifical legs to move by quickly turning his leg's servos in place.