Clown_of_God

Beacon Academy - RWBY

Sona

She felt Saren's grip, Sona glared at him ripping free and walked to the kid. "What did you say?" she asked. She had a nasty look on her face. "And if you think I'm not that bad think a****gain." She growled.

((Now who wants a showdown?))

"Sona, stop." Saren said sternly, grabbing her arm. "You can't just go off like a gun every time someone makes a little remark. I'm not saying that he's right, but just calm down.

"And Silver, you would do well to not antagonize her. She's tougher than she looks."

((Not Saren.

He's trying to use that last remark to get the attention on him))

Edited by Narath

((I'm going to put Raye's teammates up here too.

Username: Techno_Elf

Name: Peyton Bronte

Type: Human

Grade: Junior

Description: [X]

Personality: Peyton is very militaristic in character. She has a firm belief in discipline, and a strong sense of duty. Peyton likes to get things done exactly when she needs them done, often leading her to take on a lot of things alone. She is a perfectionist almost to a fault, and very analytical. She sometimes is so adamant on doing things her own way that she forgets there are still people she can rely on. Peyton is strict with the people she cares about. She wants to see everyone close to her succeed. Her strictness and seemingly cold-hearted demeanor towards friends at times is intended to "better" them, although depending on the person, that doesn't always work out the way it's intended. It's her way of trying to "help" although it's not always necessary. This especially rings true in her relationship with Raye, who is Peyton's polar opposite. Peyton is insecure about her background, so she covers it up with a "princess feint." She carries herself with the dignity of a princess, and has an "air of royalty" about her. She wants to be certain that she will at least look like a respectable person who's confident, however, she crumbles with criticism.

Weapon Type: Sniper Lance

Weapon Description: [X]

Weapon Name: Regalis Crysalia Trinity

Other: She's the leader of Team PRDT.

Name: Dahlia De Luna

Type: Faunus

Grade: Junior

Personality: Dahlia is a polite and reserved young lady. She treats everyone around her with respect and speaks with formality. She knows her manners and follows them to a T. She has exceptional patience, and is wise and mature for her age. Dahlia likes stability and consistency, but she's flexible, to the point of almost being a pushover. Dahlia is sweet to everyone, even towards people that are not friendly back. Even if she doesn't like someone, she makes an effort to at least treat them with respect. Dahlia is socially refined. She can strike up a conversation with anyone, from the ruler of a country to a homeless person. She is educated and eloquent. She even has a way of tuning in to a person's psyche in order to extract their emotions and communicate on a personal level. She has an obsession with cleanliness. The sight of dirt makes her skin crawl. Dahlia always carries hand sanitizer with her and refuses to bring her shoes into her room. She hates cities because they're usually crawling with dirt and germs, and seeing too much mess at one time pushes her into a meltdown. In addition, she wipes her clothes down after every battle and cleans her blades with anti-bacterial wipes if there’s time. She's also quick to point out shortcomings in others. Although her level of patience is enviably high, the one thing she has zero tolerance for period, is racism and discrimination. It's the quickest way to incur the wrath of Dahl-zilla. When she's extremely pissed off like that, she scares everyone. Dahl-zilla can also come out when she's absolutely had it with a Grimm, when there’s so much mess that she cannot take it anymore, or when she's just plain mad. However, she seldom reaches this level of anger.

Weapon Type: Multi-Purpose Dust Fan Blades

Weapon Name: Yue Guang Wu (Dance of the Moonlight)

Other:

Name: Teagan-Blaise Shouree

Type: Human

Grade: Senior

Personality: Teagan is cocky, sarcastic, and flirtatious. She walks about with an air of confidence (or conceit depending on your view of her.) She's also very competitive, and never backs down from a challenge. Teagan is the kind of girl that people would label as perhaps "the censorkip.gif" or "the delinquent" without getting to know her. The people she surrounds herself with don't do much to help her image, nor does her conduct around people. When Teagan enters a room, she makes her presence known. She's loud, bold and doesn't take people's crap. But because of her fun-loving personality, she draws people towards her. Teagan does not judge. She's loving and open. She's careful who she talks to, however. She's been burnt enough times to know that she doesn't blurt everything to everyone who calls her a "friend." When it comes to boys, Teagan is a flirt and likes to tease. A popular assumption of Teagan is that she's "loose", although she's never engaged in any kind of sexual activity. She knows guys well enough to know what situations leads to favorable or unfavorable outcomes. She has no problem being a heartbreaker or a disappointer. And for the particularly persistent guys, she has no problem giving them a nice-swift kick to let them know when she means business. She can be a little bit bossy and domineering as well. Teagan likes having a say in decisions, and even if the end result doesn’t have anything to do with what she suggested, she wants to be sure that she was at least heard. As for her competitive nature, it isn’t necessarily bad, but it isn’t good either. Her competitiveness is what makes her want to be the best she can be at everything she does. On the other hand, her pride will never let her refuse a challenge. EVER. She has a habit of giving people pet-names. Sometimes she’ll refer to someone as "Boo" or "Doll". She also likes to give hugs. She’s very affectionate.

Weapon Type: Missile Launcher Sword

Weapon Name: Renaisssance Renegade

Other: ))

Edited by Techno_Elf

Sona

"You got that right, and I know I shoot the gun but honestly." She said with a growl. "It's harder than you think!" She screamed. She pulled away and ran down the hallway, trying not to spill any blood. Sona ran into the team dorm and slammed the door.

((Drama... We all need it, now someone else cause some more drama. xd.png))

"Sona..." Saren said as she stormed off, but didn't bother to chase her.

Sometimes it was just better to let her cool down a bit before talking to her.

"Sorry about that." He said to Raye. "She's really a nice person... Sometimes."

((Hey, Techno, since Teagan is a senior as well, maybe she could be on Saren and Sona's team! Her name even fits with the team name I randomly thought up! SNTS (saints). If that's alright with Kobra at least.))

((Yeah. Oh wait. Yeah. Does it matter?))

Edited by Techno_Elf

((OOC: Yea, it kind of does. Jr year is grade 9, and senior is grade 12.))

((Freshmen are grade 9, aren't they? Junior is 11th, and senior is 12th. Sophomore is 10th.))

((OOC: Oh yea. Sorry, I'm a Canadian so we don't have that stuff here.))

((Oh. So. I'm...just going to wait for Zakku to accept all of them...))

((All of them are approved. Generally, only people of the same grade will be in the same team, but I'll make an acception cause teams are also supposed to consist of four people and my team only has three.))

Raye shrugged. "Nah, it's cool. I've got a teammate who goes crazy like that sometimes," she said with a small laugh. Yeah, Dahlia did tend to be really scary when she got angry. That was why they tried not to get on her bad side.

"There's one in every group, huh?" Saren joked. "I was quite terrified of her at first, but now I've learned how to avoid poking the bear."

Silver made it to the training ground just in time to see an impatient Yang tapping her foot on the ground and bearing a scolding look. Before he could begin to apologize, she charged him and began laying a barrage of attacks from practically every direction. Silent Moon, the name given to his chosen weapon, was forced into a rapid deployment in order for Silver to defend against the onslaught.

"Five minutes late. If this had been a real battle and your other teammates were already here, they could have been in serious trouble. What would you have done if they had been injured or even worse and you were the only remaining person to take on the enemy?"

"Well, I would've faced them. I, alone, would not have been enough to evacuate my friends and running is never an option. So, fighting would've been my only option. You'd do the same."

Silver spun his scythe and used the chance to put some space between himself and Yang. He immediately followed by adjusting the spin into a figure-eight pattern and sending off 3-round bursts to retain the spacing. For a moment, it seemed to work effectively, but Yang's skill far surpassed his own and she was able to break his line of defense and closed in on him once more.

"Uncle trained you well, too, but your maneuvers are too basic. Your enemies will be able to read into it rather quickly and find a way past it. Is that all you can do or are you going to be a disappointment to the family tradition?"

Silver smirked and as Moon came to a perpendicular position, he stabbed one end into the ground and instead spun his body around the handle, kicking Yang. When he landed, he yanked the scythe back out and shot a few more bursts out that were too close to miss. For added consolation, he performed a wide area rotation. Unfortunately, this was Yang he was dealing with and...

"Good, good. That's what I like to see. You gave me a moment there, so we'll call it a day and you can treat me to dinner since you were late."

Silver sighed and nodded. It was partially his fault for being tardy and this was family he was dealing with anyway, so he was partially obligated to cover a meal for Yang.

A petite, young girl with white hair slumped on the desk in her class. Everything seemed like a lecture to her and it was quite boring, especially since the teacher had a rather monotone voice and was repeating the previous day's lesson, Basics of Combat. Suddenly, she was spurred from her zoned out period when she came to the realization her name was being called a multitude of times by the instructor.

"Lidya, would you demonstrate how to effectively evade a charging enemy? I'm sure the class would be thrilled to see how it's properly done."

Great, now she was being put on the spot and in front of the entire class to boot. Boarbatusk was the typical creature used, but another student was already standing at the front of the class, tapping his foot impatiently. How long had he been standing up there. Sighing, Lidya stood from her seat and proceeded to the front of the class. Being a martial combatant, evasive maneuvers had been a skill set drilled into her memories since her days before the academy. So, picking her seemed a little vague when there were others that could use the practice.

"After you evade, please proceed with a basic sparring match. The winner will receive the remainder of the week off."

This brought a smile to Lidya's face. Silver, her team leader, was placed into advanced classes and Orion was the one who needed the lectures, being the most inexperienced, so a couple days off would be a nice reprieve.

Once at the front of the class, Lidya tapped her heel on the ground and looked her opponent over. A sword user, broadsword by the looks of it. So, he had power, but what she didn't know was what he was capable of or his weapon's ability. For her, she just needed a well placed kick or two and the fight should be over. That was her weapon. A pair of boots that, with the aid of Dust, amplified her leg's speed and power. To top it off, they had a set of blades that could be deployed when necessary, one on the front of the shin that extended above the knee and two shorter versions on each side of her calves.

((Well, there's part 1 of Lidya's introduction. In a sense, she's the leg version of Yang, minus the shotgun portion. Orion (pronounced Or - ee - on) will be coming soon. Their color line-up is Silver (Silver), Blue (Orion), and White (Lidya). That's my team. xd.png))

((I'm going to make a 'mage' character cause I'm bored, and our team needs the other spot's filled.))

((Wait, so...what I am supposed to do with my characters right now? Would they all be in the same classes? Sorry, I haven't gotten so far in the anime. ^^))

((@Techno: All except for your senior, who would be in a higher class than his teammates.

@Narath: Feel free to make however many characters you think you can handle.))

(( Hey guys, I've been discussing my joining of this RP with zakku a bit, and I was quite interested in the SNTS (Saints). Maybe I could join as the last, fourth member? ))

((Fine with me.

I was making the form, and nearly finished when everything got highlighted as I was typing and it was all erased... I'll remake it after work.))

- Username: Narath

- Name: Targon

- Type: Human

- Grade: Senior

- Description: [x], and his combat clothes [x]

- Personality: Proud, intelligent, snooty, egotistical, posh

- Weapon Type: 'Mage' staff

- Weapon Description: [x] with dust crystals inlaid at the bottom, and at the top.

- Weapon Name: Tristitia

- Other: Not the biggest fan of Sona