Clown_of_God

Beacon Academy - RWBY

So, for the most part, everyone is a student at Beacon Academy, training to become a hunter or huntress. This'll be set-up more like a school role play with some monster action and what not, so feel free to make a character, or if you have a good idea of an original character's personality and all that, use one of them. Except for Ruby... Ruby ish mine!

- Username:

- Name:

- Type: (Human and... uhh... those other cool guys like what Blake is and that monkey boy)

- Grade: (Freshman, Sophmore, Junior, Senior)

- Description:

- Personality:

- Weapon Type:

- Weapon Description:

- Weapon Name:

- Other:

As a student at Beacon Academy, depending on your grade and skill level will determine what kind of missions you get throughout the semester. Obviously, as a freshman, you'll either get tasked out on easy assignments or paired with an 'instructor,' a junior or senior grade member, to accomplish something of higher difficulty. Aside from that, Beacon Academy is like any other school and if your grades begin to slip then your chances of being sent out on missions or even becoming a hunter/huntress will drop. Remember, a smart hunter is a hunter that comes back alive. Enjoy your stay and don't upset the janitor, she can be worse than some of the monsters you might face.

Edited by zakku_uchiha

- Username: Narath

- Name: Saren

- Type: Human

- Grade: Senior (Grade 12 if you're Canadian right?)

- Description: looks like this. Chestplate, greaves, helmet, and black leggings. When he's not wearing that, he's in the school uniform.

- Personality: Very kind, gentleman-like, can't stand bullies, will always do what he believes what is right, smart, quirky, geeky.

- Weapon Type: Xiphos and Shield

- Weapon Description: When the Xiphos is in it's normal form, it looks like this, but can also change into a Dory. The shield looks like this (the one on the right), but with this symbol on the center. Can contract to a smaller size for easier portability.

- Weapon Name: Meta

- Other: Surprise when they find out that a warrior will soon run wild.

The other species is faunis by the way.

- Username: kobra

- Name: Sona ((Sa-na))

- Type: Human

- Grade: Senior

- Description: Sona but without the wings...

- Personality: Sona is snappy and mean. Not the person you want to go to if you want to get things off your chest. She'll most likely make things worst. She can be nice but only to a select few.

- Weapon Type: Scythe.

- Weapon Description: Sona's scythe

- Weapon Name:

- Other: Man this seems fun!

((I know I came up with a nickname for myself...))

Username: Techno_Elf

Name: Raye Kuria Del Solan

Type: Human

Grade: Junior

Description: [X]

Personality: She's a hyperactive, stubborn pyromaniac. Grimms (and everyone else) better watch out. She's driven solely by her emotions, and even though she seems like a ditz, she's much smarter than she looks. She's also extremely childish and terribly optimistic. She loves explosions. She turns everything that she can into an explosive that she can use on the spot, but she usually works with jewelry and candy, because who would expect a bomb to be a gumdrop? The bracelets and hair ornaments she's wearing are all bombs. Most of her bombs can reassemble themselves after detonation. She uses different kinds depending on the situation.

Weapon Type: Double Chain Pistols

Weapon Description: [X]

Weapon Name: Umbra Vitale and Corona Flare

Other: And victory is in a simple soul. tongue.gif

Also the monkey guy is called Sun Wukong.

Edited by Techno_Elf

((Approved.

Yeah, I found that out. I'm just waiting for season two now and it's got me all bent out of shape. Zakku needs his Ruby fix or he's gonna go insane. XP ))

((OOC: @Techno You really like Sun, don't you (I'm guessing because of your weapon)?

@Zakku I know what you mean. I want to see what exactly is up with Penny!))

((I'm just not sure how to start. It's easier for me to start when someone else to get the setting ready.))

A young boy with ruby red hair, with silver highlights walked through the halls of Beacon Academy, heading towards his next class. He wore the academy uniform and a black cape with red interior lining. On the collar of the cape was a silver rose with thorns extruding around the edges. This boy was related to one of Beacon Academies more famous students, Ruby Rose. His name was Silver Thorn and his weapon of choice was a dual-sided scythe that separated and converted into a pair of high-powered assault rifles. After all, he had to stick with family tradition.

((Silver is Ruby's younger cousin. I kind of made him up on the spot, but I can play out a personality better for him than try to imitate Ruby's spunky, energetic attitude. xd.png ))

Raye Kuria Del Solan walked down the hall. She had to watch out for Team CRDL for her teammate, Dahlia. They didn't seem to like faunuses (fauni?) too much. Another faunus here, Velvet Something-Or-Other, had been bullied by those jerks. But they wouldn't touch her, oh no. Raye smirked and twirled her nunchucks. They wouldn't even get withing two meters of Miss De Luna.

Edited by Techno_Elf

Just as Silver rounded a corner, he bumped into a girl who had just been twirling her nunchucks. Toppling to the floor, he did his best to make sure the other girl didn't get hurt, catching her mid fall and twisting so he took the blunt of the fall. After impact, he opened his eyes to see a pair of ears attached to a girl that was clearly his senior, him being a freshman to the academy. Eyes widening, he grabbed his cape and twisted it over his body, causing him to vanish from under the girl only to appear standing at the corner of the hall once again.

"Forgive me, my mind was wandering and I wasn't focusing on my surroundings. Your... a Faunus, Raye right?"

Saren sat in his team's dorm room, his nose buried inside of a text book. He felt that it was very important to study, as it helped one to know as much as one could, just in case the moment arose. Right now, he was studying about the different creatures of Grimm for Professor Port's class. Although he already knew most of what the book said from the past few years at Beacon, it always helped to keep everything fresh in his mind.

Sona

Sona walked along the hallways enraged. Don't ask me why. I'm not sure if even Sona knows why. When she reached her team dorm she entered and was still trying to calm herself down. "Why am I so mad?" She raged. This one hated not getting answers if you haven't figured that out. She needed something to calm her down and now that would be a miracle. "Saren, Help me!" She wailed. She threw a fake tantrum to disturb him from his studying. Inside she was cracking up but on the outside she was noisy and annoying. Maybe she liked Saren. It may take awhile to realize it but it's obvious.

((Saren is probably the only person Sona is nice to, she's still really teasing though so don't get your hopes up high for her being nice to you!))

((Understood. So, what team name do you want? SNTS (saints) maybe? We just need something with two S's since both our characters have S names.))

Saren sighed, and put the book down next to himself on the bed as Sona stormed into the room.

"I have no idea why you are mad Sona." He said calmly. "I wasn't there, so how should I know?"

When they first became teammates during their first year at Beacon, Saren was somewhat terrified of her erratic behaviour, but over the years he had grown accustomed to it, since most of the time, there wasn't anything to actually fear about her tantrums. Most of the time.

Sona

"I know." She calmed down. "I'm just so bored." She was looking back to their freshmen year. Sona was feared by everyone including Saren, but they both ended up getting along. They became a team, a great one in fact now everybody except Saren is terrified of her. Well to her knowledge. "Now drop the books and let's do something!" She exclaimed. "I don't want to sit around anymore. We should talk with other people... You know I haven't done that unless I was forced."

"Why does boredom make you so upset?" Saren asked as he got up from the bed.

During all this time together, Saren had gotten to know Sona better, but there was still much about her that remained a mystery. As he got up, Saren gathered up Meta and his shield, belting them on.

"So, where should we go?"

Raye nodded. "Yeah, that's me," she said. "And it's fine, I'm not hurt or anything. You're Ruby's cousin, right? Silver Thorn?" She'd seen him and his cousin around Beacon before. But then again, if you knew Ruby Rose, then you'd probably heard of her cousin.

Edited by Techno_Elf

Sona

"I don't know yet. Also I really think that being bored has nothing to do with it more me trying to tick you off..." She told him. Sona started to wander the halls with Saren hoping they'd run into someone. As lucky as could be Sona spotted Silver, Ruby's cousin and a girl she's heard mentioned before. Raye, yeah that's her name! Almost everyone knew her so this wouldn't be a problem. Sona gave a glance to Saren hoping he'd give the introduction. If she did a fight would break out or she would send people running.

Saren raised an eyebrow at Sona, a look that said Really? You can't do it yourself yet? Nonetheless, he followed her to the two younger people, the boy who he knew to be Silver, but he did not quite remember the girl's name.

"Hello there. My name's Saren, and this here is Sona." Saren greeted. "We're both from team Saints."

Raye turned around and greeted the two other students. "Hey, I'm Raye. I'm from Team Peridot."

((Short post. :I I'm going to go back and edit Raye into a human. Because of reasons I can't think of right now.))

Edited by Techno_Elf

Sona

She tilted her head meaning yes really in an aggravated way. Sona crossed her arms. "Team Peridot aye?" She said not impressed. She needed to make sure she didn't soften her figure... Well like she could. The only person she's talked to nicely is Saren and that only happened a year ago. "Likely." She huffed, not in jealousy but in boredom. "What's that guys team do you know?" She asked pointing to Silver.

Silver nodded when Raye had asked about him being Ruby's cousin and turned just as Sona and Saren entered the area. As the two introduced themselves, primarily Saren doing the introductions, Silver looked the two over and mentally shrugged. Sona was infamous around the school for her icy attitude towards the majority of the students. Even with the warning he had received about her, Silver was hardly bothered by such a nature.

"Silver Thorn of team SOL, a three-person group consisting of myself, Orion, and Lidya. It seems your reputation proceeds you, Miss Sona. You're quite intimidating, indeed, but I'm willing to bet that an angry Yang is just a few times more threatening."

Silver shrugged this time and checked the time, his eyes widening when he realized how delayed he had been. Gathering his things, he tipped his eyebrows with his fingers in a saluting manner and dashed off. An angry Yang usually resulted from a tardy sparring session and he was pushing on that minute hand a little too hard.

Saren's eyes went wide for a moment as Silver insulted Sona. That was not a good idea at all. For anyone. Saren quickly grabbed Sona by the shoulder firmly, and cast her a warning glance, hoping against logic that she would not do anything.

((Orion is not part of the Sol system though! tongue.gif ))