Clown_of_God

Beacon Academy - RWBY

Sona

"Wait. One's heading towards us get ready!" She said hopping down. "It's coming from the North. I didn't get a good look at it just long enough to know what it was."

( I really want to make a fauna and join in on the fun. A few problems though. ! i am no where near as literate as you guys and i feel like if i were to join i wouldn't be up to shape as i have not roleplayed in almost 5 months.number @ is there is already a full team and i would have to be like the monkey kid and be a loner pretty much just hanging around stealing stuff for attention xd.png )

((Voltage! I haven't seen you since that wolf RP! Ya know the one with ravenwolf. Well don't worry about not being as literate. That's how I felt but just push yourself. I can make another character if you'd like.))

(i know! it has been way too long. I got on because its been a while and i just reconnected my internet. i usually don't like jumping in after 4 pages but i really like this roleplay i thoroughly enjoyed the show and wanted to join in.

- Username: Voltage

- Name: Nighteye

- Type: human

- Grade: Junior

- Description: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/015...ife-d377mgh.jpg but he is wearing a pair of baggy black pants and a black t-shirt. his eyes are also an emerald green.

- Personality: Nighteye Is blunt at times and usually tells it how he sees it. He is loving caring and protective once you get to know him but at first he is distant. He is a trusting individual unless it is about alpha. He tries his best to not get into bad situations but it happens, he keeps a positive outlook and is easy to get along with once you get to know him.

- Weapon Type:katana

- Weapon Description: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/122...by_daskuehl.jpg like that but instead of the gold on the blade its an obsidian A

- Weapon Name: Alpha

- Other: o.o lets see what we can see )

Nighteye walked out of his room and down the halls slowly. He didn't have a team anymore, they had run off without him and gotten themselves killed. He was waiting to be assigned to a new team even though to him it didn't matter if he had a team or not. He ran a hand over alpha's sheath and smiled as he thought of how reliable his katana has been for him. He asked the first teacher he saw where most other teams were and started off in that direction slowly.

Raye grinned. "So do I! But it's alright, my teammates still love me."

"Yeah, that's me alright," Teagan answered. She would've said more, but Dahlia came up to her.

"I can hear a few Grimms approaching," she said. "We have to keep moving."

"Oh, come on, Dahlie-boo. What are a few Grimms against us? We can take them!" Teagan looked around at Team SOL and loaded her gun. "You guys wanna stay and fight?"

As soon as Nerox heard distress in Sona's voice, he knew that it was going to be a monster. His hands immediately went to the handles of his swords and he drew them out. First, they were pitch black, but as soon as they detected the command to be activated, they shined in a weak, blue hue. Being a robot made Nerox react much quicker than a normal human to even the slightest detail, such as a twig breaking and a miniscule change in the voice. However, in that attack on Beacon Academy, his sensors had been manipulated and damped, so they were almost useless. After some repairs, they were restored to 75% capability, which placed him slightly better than a normal human in terms of reflexes.

"Prepare your weapons, guys. Whatever it is, it's moving very quickly toward us." The robotic voice came out as he turned toward the source of the noise. He couldn't even manage to count anything in the strange sounds - was it one huge monster, a small group of big monsters or a stampede of small Grimm?

(( Sooo what monsters are we going to fight? ))

Edited by SkullKrusher

Silver looked to Lidya, who was still pouting, and then at Orion. They both nodded at him and he returned his attention to Raye with a wide grin on his face.

"Of course we're gonna stay and fight. Isn't that what we've been training to do?"

Orion looked back at Teagan for a moment before suiting up with his shield and hammer. One might think that his hammer was his primary weapon, but it was the shield where the Dust resided.

"If you get in trouble, Silv, don't come crying to me."

"Says the one who freaks out over a little bug."

Even as they argued, Silver and Lidya prepped their equipment and got ready for whatever foe was headed their way.

((I'm thinking a few beowolves who are actually trying to escape from a death stalker. When I say a few, I actually mean like 30+beowolves.))

Nighteye had been moving towards the place he was pointed to for a little while now when he heard a noise that didn't sound like any of the teams. Walking closer however and he did hear some voices, he forgot what the team name was but they had a robotic teammate, at least he hoped that the robotic voice belonged to a team. He walked a little bit further towards them "hey?! is there any teams out here?" he hoped he just found a team that he could team up with for the encounter he knew would happen soon and not what he was going to have to fight against.

Sona

"I heard a voice. I'll go investigate." She said peeking through some trees. "Oh it's just Nighteye. Yeah it's Saints!" She called out. "You take care of the rest." She said to no one in particular. Sona walked over and started finding things to fiddle her fingers with.

((Hooray for horde battles!))

Peyton hefted her weapon and changed into its sword form, taking a defensive stance. Raye grinned like a maniac and twirled her bracelet, ready to throw in a moment's notice. A Beowolf charged into the clearing and roared, immediately followed by two more of the Grimms. Dahlia flicked her wrist, simultaneously opening her fans and unsheathing the blades. With a simple twist of her fingers, the fans flew out and sliced off the Beowolf's head.

Dahlia turned to her teammates. "Your move," she said with a smile.

((@voltage: Your group hasn't encountered any enemies just yet. You're with Team SNTS, who are currently separate from mine and Techno's teams.))

Silver didn't hesitate when the Beowolves began attacking, wrapping his cape around himself and vanishing, only to reappear again in the distance and a Beowolf severed into two parts, a stream of white petals dancing in the air around the creature. Lidya waited for a group to surround her, smiling at the possible assumption that they had her. When they attacked, she planted her foot in the center of ones chest, caving it instantly and used the opportunity to propel herself up and swinging her other leg around, bringing the tip of her two into the back of the neck of another.

(sorry, got confused on ho was with which team and all that)

Nighteye walked up to where sona was and hopped into a tree to get an advantage point for looking around for enemies. He looked down at sona smirking "fiddling with you fingers as always? it does get boring waiting i guess why dont we go find what the commotion is?"

Targon

"We should instead find a place to take shelter." Tovan said to Nighteye. "This exercise is about surviving, not getting into a fight whenever possible."

-------------

Saren

Saren nodded in agreement with Targon.

"I agree." He said. "Though you could have said it nicer Targon, you are right. Live to fight another day and all that."

((By the way, I finally got a good picture of my SNTS drawing with my iPod. What do you think?))

Nighteye sighed as he looked down at them. He shook his head slightly "well then i guess that would be best but leading them back to the academy, how does that help anyone in the situation? if they follow us to the school we still would need to fight. i must agree though survival is best and since i really have no say i'm going with you guys. You have any way to maybe mask your scent if that's what this thing or things are tracking us by?"

(this is one of only ones i'm actually in so i shall wait as long as i need to or until i'm bald from hair pulling, one of the two xd.png which since i'm not to the point of pulling my hair out yet will be a while tongue.gif)

((So...3 down, like 25 more to go? WHEE. I'll have to edit this post. I have a ton of HW right now. So sorry.))

((Well I had this nice little post where Silver got pulled into a separate dimension and asked to join a group labeled as the Reapers, but my iPad freaking died and I lost everything I typed so I'm just gonna do a quick little summary.

One person from each team was pulled into an alternate area, seeming like they had only wandered too far away from their team. A person then proceeded to ask them if they would like to join a group called the Reapers, leaving Beacon Academy behind and doing something of a "greater cause." After the person gave their invite, they dispersed and your character went back right to what they were doing as if nothing had happened. Not even your teammates took notice of your supposed "absence."

Anyway, again only ONE person from each team was brought into this separate dimension, which means if your RPing a team with someone else, you'll have to decide amongst yourselves who that person was.

I'll get more details in with an actual post, but I'm feeling too lazy right now.))