fyrewhirl

How may people at your school play DC?

How many people at your school play DC?  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not too sure how many people at my school play, but if I had to guess I'd say 5-7 including myself and my close friends who also play

Edited by DaniBoo

Considering I am out of school. no one. I don't think anyone I know is on DC.

Considering most people at my school spend as much time on Instagram and Snapchat as I do on DC, probably nobody else but me. I have tried to get several of my friends at previous schools into DC, though, but they've long since abandoned their accounts.

I only know of myself, but since I'm in a big school I'll guess and say probably 3 or 4 at least have accounts. I'm not sure about activeness...

Considering that the only "school" I'm in anymore is that of Life Experience (loose translation, I'm mid-40s and long since out of both high school and uni), I consider than anyone living is in the same "school" as me.

Therefore, more than 300. tongue.gif

I have no idea. I'm at college and I'm kind of scared of talking to people, soooo.... biggrin.gif

I'm not at school so...

If you're including workplace - no idea, because I only see my colleages, like, once a month.

Nobody, but I don't see it as a problem as I never attach to my classmates who are going to disappear forever eventually. Meh.

Haven't been in school for 10 years. Husband doesn't play, although he laughs at me when I stay up to catch eggs.

I'm in a college of thousands - I doubt more than 50 play DC. I'd be shocked if even 50 did. TBH I wonder sometimes why I still do.

Haven't been in school for 10 years. Husband doesn't play, although he laughs at me when I stay up to catch eggs.

If I told my friends about DC, I would probably be laughed out of my school.

I don't think anyone at my school plays or knows about DC. I haven't really talked to anyone about it so maybe there are others playing it.

I am definitely certain I am the ONLY person in my school to play DragCave. I think about less than 100 people play DragCave in my city o.O

To be honest, I think I've only seen two other people on DC forums who come from my country!

Most likely just me.

Edited by Techno_Elf

[x] When I was at school, DC didn't exist yet.

I could think of 2-3 people in my class who might have played if it existed. Not sure about the whole school, I didn't know them all. xd.png