fyrewhirl

How may people at your school play DC?

How many people at your school play DC?  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think no one does at my school but I really do not know since I am scared too ask and someone will possibly give me the "Wtf" look. xd.png

I think no one does at my school but I really do not know since I am scared too ask and someone will possibly give me the "Wtf" look. xd.png

Pretty much this. Sometimes though, I get the "Wtf" look just from playing DC at school.

There's at least 6000 kids at my school. Around 1000 are at the age. 4 people play of the possible 1000. 990 don't know about it. The other 6 dislike it.

I have no idea, I think I'm the only one. I tried to persuade one of my classmates to try it out but she isn't really interested in games. Her first four dragons died. sad.gif

In my old school, referring to high school, I know only one other. However, I do not know about uni. Too many people, don't know them all. I got a WTH look from someone though when they realised I p,ay DC.

I had a friend who played for a day and then quit because all her dragons died. I'm not sure who else plays it.

I had a friend who I made play it... but he got bored... but is fascinated by me still being around on the forums xd.png

Says I spend too much time here....

I say differently. It's helped in writings and words and spellings and grammar and life....

terrible terrible sentences. And fragments.

But I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who plays it or knows about it. Least, nobody else has ever come up to me and been all "YOU PLAY!!!?" when I'd sneak on in school to check something xd.png

That would have scared me.

The only person that I know who plays this game other than me is one of my friends who I finally convinced to play DC.