MoonTiger

Hell's Graves

Blitzwing x Justifying got a refusal, so I'll go down the line.

Forbidden Business x Vexations produced an egg: (zzWlo)

As did Sabbjorn x Fire Yeti: (bLvgT)

And Voyage x Zarak: (CoXXG)

I got Graves as both mother and father, and I think the two types of pairings look rather nicely together.

Syiren: go ahead and register, and thank you for telling others about the project. smile.gif Also,just woundering... where do you get the banner that says your user and number of dragons you've collected and scrolls through your dragons? I would like to get one...

SkylerFarrier: i will fix the pairings when I can, and nice breeding. smile.gif

*please dont breed any further than 2nd generation for now. I need to see if I can get more members ans such first. Also submit the names of the dragons once they hatch and genderize. I will add them to the list.

*reminder: NO inbreeding

Edited by LoveOfTheMoonChild

Syiren: go ahead and register, and thank you for telling others about the project. smile.gif Also,just woundering... where do you get the banner that says your user and number of dragons you've collected and scrolls through your dragons? I would like to get one...

*please dont breed any further than 2nd generation for now. I need to see if I can get more members ans such first. Also submit the names of the dragons once they hatch and genderize. I will add them to the list.

*reminder: NO inbreeding

Alrighty. *cracks knuckles*

1. Spooky Charizard - Already registered.

2. I am Marshmallow - Hear Me Roar - Male

3. Cynder - Queen of Marshmallows Female

4. Trick or Treat - You're Toast - Male

5. Nightmare Night - Female

6. Burnt To A Crisp - Male

7. Countdown To Doom's Day - Male

You're welcome. I look forward to seeing this thing take flight. happy.gif

Ah~ I love that banner. I'll see if I can bring up the link for you. http://dc.makegames.de/tool.html Scroll down until you see the Signature Generator. just type in your scroll name and what type of style you'd like, then just copy the top code into your signature and you're set. ^^ The tools section is also great for telling you how many dragons you have and even more detailed, like if any are inbred and it shows you all your Cave Born dragons.

Okay, I'll stop at 2nd gens. I mainly just wanted to see if they would pair. smile.gif

Why do the pairings need fixed? I used the same ones I'd posted, but have to wait and see if Blitzwing and/or Justifying can breed with the others. I might wind up with multiple partners for different dragons, just while I'm testing to see which ones actually work. ^^;

Bump.

My hellfire has hatched.

EDIT: Has matured into a male and has been named "The Demonic Prince HG"

Edited by Jass

Since you're talking about my pair's child, no.

(I only have one female Grave...)

I'll join. I have a pair of Grave dragons that won't be used until next Halloween, and a pair of Hellfires too.

Marshmallows Cynder (female grave)

Boyap HG (male hellfire)

These two would like two join. smile.gif

My first egg from my registered pair has hatched. It's not gendered yet though. I didn't influence it.

I'll join. I have a pair of Grave dragons that won't be used until next Halloween, and a pair of Hellfires too.

Thank you for joining. Please let me know your pairs. smile.gif

My first egg from my registered pair has hatched. It's not gendered yet though. I didn't influence it.

Let me know when it genders. smile.gif

This sounds like a super awesome lineage! I think I'll actually join just because I love Hellfires and Graves so much. c:

(Don't have many cb hellfires yet though. Will post pairs at some point in the future)

Edited by edwardelricfreak

Let me know when it genders. smile.gif

It gendered female. If you or someone else in the breeding project would like to have her, let me know and I'll send the teleport link. she has 19 hours before she grows up.

I'd also like to register my CB male Hellfire. I Refuse To Back Down He's already bred with one of my female Graves, but I didn't realize I was egg-locked and it was auto AP'd. >.<;

Edited by Syiren

It gendered female. If you or someone else in the breeding project would like to have her, let me know and I'll send the teleport link. she has 19 hours before she grows up.

I'd also like to register my CB male Hellfire. I Refuse To Back Down He's already bred with one of my female Graves, but I didn't realize I was egg-locked and it was auto AP'd. >.<;

Oh, I want her!~ I want her so I could have my 2nd gen hellfire (The Demonic Prince HG) hopefully produce an egg!

Also, I've bred another egg. Anybody wants it?

I bred my 6 Grave Dragons and got 6 eggs, 5 were auto-abandoned for the Lucky Finder and the 6th was here to claim for someone:

I keep the link here for 1 hour and than it'll be sent to join the others.

Good luck with your project!

ETA:

The 6th is also to the AP.

Good luck with catching them in 2 or 3 days.

Edited by Zeldarax

Oh, I want her!~ I want her so I could have my 2nd gen hellfire (The Demonic Prince HG) hopefully produce an egg!

Also, I've bred another egg. Anybody wants it?

Teleport link has been sent. happy.gif

Good News!~

Oh yeah! They didn't refuse each other!~

Anybody want this egg?~

(Also, does anybody want this little guy?)

Edited by Jass

Good News!~

Oh yeah! They didn't refuse each other!~

Excellent! I'm glad that worked out for you. happy.gif

Yep!~

Now the problem is...I don't have a mate for the egg....

And sooner or later, I'm going to bombarded by hellfires...

Is no one going take my eggs to continue the linage?

I'd like to claim it, but I'm waiting for my white stripe egg to hatch first. lol, figures I had to go and get myself egg-locked. x3

I claimed your egg. I'm going to try and breed it with the offspring of Thermosa and Spooky Charizard when they come off cooldown tomorrow. happy.gif

Edited by Syiren

My Hellfires gendered, two males and a female. Each baby gendered the opposite of its Hellfire parent. Cute.

I'm going to try and breed Blitzwing's Cackle again, this time to Forbidden Business, the mother of (zzWlo). I want Blitzy's mate to fit his name.

Is anyone interested in my other two babies? They've got... 2 hours? D: I should've checked earlier.

CoXXG (male)

bLvgT (female)

Edited by SkylerFarrier

My Hellfires gendered, two males and a female. Each baby gendered the opposite of its Hellfire parent. Cute.

I'm going to try and breed Blitzwing's Cackle again, this time to Forbidden Business, the mother of (zzWlo). I want Blitzy's mate to fit his name.

Is anyone interested in my other two babies? They've got... 2 hours? D: I should've checked earlier.

CoXXG (male)

bLvgT (female)

I adopted your female. (so cute) I left the male alone because I'm egg-locked and I'd like to give others a chance. (Though I may come back for him before he grows up)

Edit: There was only an hour left so I adopted the male as well. I'm going to offer their eggs freely to this thread once they grow up.

That reminds me of a question I wanted to ask. What type of lineage did the host have in mind? Or does it matter? I'm aiming for a stairstep lineage, but could try for a checker. (I'm not exactly sure how spirals work)

Edit: Also, I've changed my male CB Hellfire's name from "I Refuse to Back Down" to FlameHeart - HellStep

Edited by Syiren

That reminds me of a question I wanted to ask. What type of lineage did the host have in mind? Or does it matter? I'm aiming for a stairstep lineage, but could try for a checker. (I'm not exactly sure how spirals work)

A spiral is the opposite of a stairstep. In a stairstep, you use CBs of one breed and one gender. Thus you could have a line of male Hellfires, all paired with female Graves. You would influence all Hellfire eggs to be male, using only the males.

In a spiral, you would start with the male Hellfire, but influence the egg to be female. Mate the female with a male Grave, and influence the egg to be male. And repeat.

I believe we're working on an even-Gen. A checker?

The male that I kept has been named. Tomorrow I will try breeding him a half-sibling.

Thanks for 'rescuing' my babies. tongue.gif

Edit: Tried to edit previous post, but instead it posted a new one. I deleted the error.

Edited by SkylerFarrier