Lothuialel

Douhle Forest

(("columbine give them the sphere" "But... but... our friend!" "No! Family first!" "oooook" *tosses the angels the sphere*))

Navir opened his eyes to look to the two sleeping and smiled picking up Columbine then Ruilai. Carried the two out of the room and up a flight of stairs which led to rooms given out to the high tiered lords and lady, the largest one obviously for the Duke. Navir opened the door to his large room and carried the two in and wondered where the two would want to sleep. the bed obviously but he didn't know if it could hold the three. He shrugged and laid Columbine on one side, Ruilai in the middle, and Navir himself laid down on the other side opposite columbine. the room doesn't have a crib but it does have a fire place and another large library. "Good night you two." he said as he closed his eyes again, He knew he was safe in the Silver City, and that NO ANGEL what so ever in the Silver City would betray the duke or the lords and ladies here, NO ANGEL! WHAT SO EVER!! ((*Glares to Draco*))

(How many times must I say that COLUMBINE IS NOT SLEEPING!!! Recap?)

((Umm... there's literally two posts with RP since your last one. The first is the one you've just quoted and the other one is mine with Lucina and Ophelia. Is a recap really needed?))

(I'm getting confused with the OOC posts...)

"What ingredients do you need? I can get what you need." The grave dragon said gently. She smiled and crawled to her friend using some pain killing spell.

(I'm so pissed off now...)

Edited by Lothuialel

Shadow was about to say something when he heard something. It sound as twigs snapping, as if someone step on it. He know where the Dark army was at, and their was no way close to them. More steps came and they sound as if there was four people there, not even 100 meters from them. When they were close enough he saw the white of angel wings.

"Ophelia When I say run, do it and don't look back, no matter what you hear. They came here for Axle sphere and my life. Don't let them get a hold of that sphere, or you will be back under Oskar control again, for they will kill Axle when his sphere opens up releasing him, but I don't know when or how that will happen." Shadow said in a low voices as the group head towards them.

Than the leader of the group came into view. "Well, well, well, I guess our information was right, seeing how we found the great Shadow Incrimson, and Axle Incrimson Sphere as well. Now dear miss hand over the sphere if you value your life." The leader said as he point the Axle sphere in Ophelia hands as the other three angels came into view. Each with well muscle than Shadow, and was equipped with swords.

Shadow push Ophelia behind him, with his eyes still train on the leader and the group. "That will never happen." Shadow said protectively. "Shadow, Shadow, Shadow. You can't beat me even if you try, and I will get that sphere, so I may destroy it, Even if I have to kill her to do it." The leader said as he pulled out his sword and the other followed. "Ophelia Run now, I'll hold them off. Head to Heavenly and find Demon and Sapphire and warn them."

Shadow got a smile on his face. "I always wonder why Axle liked you, Miss Ophelia, now I know why. Now go before they get the sphere, you can out run them during night, and hide during day, and they won't find you." Shadow said as his weapons appeared out of thin air. A battle Ax and a long sword.

=============================================================

Sapphire was sitting on the log listening to the sounds of everything around her, until she felt the wind presser shift. 'Something not right here.' She thought to herself as she felt the breeze of the odd wind go by her, than heard the door behind her open. 'Dame it.' She got off her log and ran thought the door and followed the sound of footsteps, which was heading towards Navir and Columbine. She reach their room with their door open and a figure standing over them holding a knife in hand.

Sapphire wasted no time attacking this person. She ran full speed grabbing the Man and they both went out the window next to the bed. They both hit the ground and the man took off running, but not without leaving Sapphire a mark on her arm. Down her arm was a gash that went all the way up her arm, as the blood flowed from her arm and hit the ground. The man was gone now and have vanish from her sight and she was sure that little shattering of glass woke up Navir and Columbine, if they were not awake yet.

((Who's the person who invaded Navir and Columbine's place?))

Lucina sighed in relief as the pain-killer spell was cast on her and thanked the dragon quietly."I'm afraid the items I need can be hard to find and you won't be able to bring me one of them." the sorceress spoke, quickly remembering what she needed for the spell. "I need the following items: a fully-bloomed white lotus, which can be found in areas with lilypads. The next ingredient would be a fresh skull that belonged to someone who died no longer than one week ago. And finally, the ingredient that fuels the spell, a powerful herb called Dragon's bane --" Lucina took a deep breath in and she suddenly got quite stern. "which I absolutely forbid you from even touching, for it carries a toxin that's devastating to dragon kin. If you find this purple and yellow herb growing around a tree's base, do not touch it. I can handle collecting the samples required."

=========================

Ophelia did not move and stood right where she was at. "Run away? Again? Absolutely not." the vampiress replied, drawing her dagger and pointing it at the angels aggressively, and tucking the sphere safely into her sweater. She didn't care if they were holy creatures that actually had a chance of slaying her. If they were going to try to bring harm upon the imprisoned Axle, they were going to die, all of them. "You suggested me to flee as usual. But not only that sounds like a place I can't even set foot at, I'm sick of just running away like I'm a defenseless damsel. If they want to hurt my beloved friend, or his family for that matter, I'm prepared to give them hell." Ophelia snarled in a hostile tone that was very unusual for her. Her blood was boiling with rage now. She remembered something her 'master' would often say to taunt his foes and smirked. "Besides, it's not like I can die twice."

((An assassin that can go invisible, kind of. Was paid to steal the Sphere and kill Ruilia, both payments are from Dragon rider court and Dragon-Angel court. Did not work so well.))

Shadow did not look back at Ophelia "Very well, Miss Ophelia." He ready his stances and wait for the first move from them. The angel leader simple just laugh. "What loyalty to the Incrimson family. To bad you will be destroyed from this." The leader said. He pointed his sword at them. "Kill them." With those words Shadow as already off in a sprint right at the four as his weapons clash with two weapons. Three went for Shadow the leader went for Ophelia and the sphere. 'Dame it' Shadow thought as he fought the three. Shadow took his battle Ax and went to hit one of the Angel, but he had to return it to block them. He spun his weapons and him so he had sight on the leader of the group and throw his ax at him, but miss as it stuck into a tree right in front of him. When he spun he hit the three with his arm and weapon he left them on the ground, not dead but they were not going to get up any time soon. What Shadow was not expecting what the speed the leader sent his ax back at him, as it hit Shadow right in the shoulder. Shadow back hit a tree not far from him, as the Ax hit him, and blood oozed from his shoulder. Shadow slide down the tree a bit before stand back up and removed the Ax from his shoulder. The leader moved his arm as if he was about to throw his sword, than it came to Shadow. The Sword would not go to him, But to Ophelia. Shadow did not think when he ran in front of the blade and it went though his other shoulder. Shadow could not move his arms from that other attack and the angel just laugh. "So much for the great Shadow and his non-hit recorded. Now look at you, you cant fight or protect yourself." He just laugh even hard before he started to feel cold. Than he look at shadow. "I forgot you could do magic Shadow, but to bad you are losing blood so you can't use it at full power can you."

Ophelia's eyes widened as Shadow suddenly stood in front of her and took the sword that was meant for her. What was he thinking? She was quick enough to dodge. And even if the blade did go through her, she's survive and quickly recover thanks to her vampiric powers being active at night, as long as it wasn't a blessed weapon. "What did I say? I can defend myself." the vampire grumbled, glancing at Shadow and gripping onto her dagger's blade. "You're hurt. Stay back." she muttered and turned her attention back to the angel leader, her hand began to bleed as she grabbed onto the sharp blade tightly enough to cut her hand. However, before the dripping blood could even hit the ground, the red liquid suddenly took the form of various knives, which promptly crystallized themselves and flew at the angel leader, aiming for his vital spots. Taking advantage of the front cover provided by the blood knives, Ophelia charged at him, ready to land a potentially fatal blow on him if the knives hit their target.

Shadow watch as the knifes of blood flew at the Angel leader, but most failed to hit their mark. A few hit his wings and arms but not immobilizing them. "You have to try hard than that Vampire." The angel said as he turn his head to see Shadow had fell to his knees. "You are luck he took that blade of mine, because if he did not, you would have died by it holy power in case in it, but than again so is all my weapons and my own magic power." The angel said as his hand start to glow bright white. He shot the energy in his hand but who it hit was not his target. Shadow shoved Ophelia out of the way and took the full blast of the energy. That energy have waste almost all his power and left him weak.

Ophelia quickly got back onto feet and glanced at Shadow. She was obviously irritated with his second interference, and while she was deeply concerned about him, now was the perfect time to strike - the angel leader appeared to have been weakened from using all that energy. Even though he had confirmed her suspicion of their The vampire quickly rushed towards her foe, very fast thanks to the night strengthening her powers, and lunged at him to sink her fangs deep into his neck. But unlike when she pounced at Axle back then, she wasn't going to just drink until she was satisfied but rather kill him with a cursed vampire bite and turn him into a mindless ghoul, a servant for her.

((Assuming the leader is the one who got weakened...))

((Who's the person who invaded Navir and Columbine's place?))

Lucina sighed in relief as the pain-killer spell was cast on her and thanked the dragon quietly."I'm afraid the items I need can be hard to find and you won't be able to bring me one of them." the sorceress spoke, quickly remembering what she needed for the spell. "I need the following items: a fully-bloomed white lotus, which can be found in areas with lilypads. The next ingredient would be a fresh skull that belonged to someone who died no longer than one week ago. And finally, the ingredient that fuels the spell, a powerful herb called Dragon's bane --" Lucina took a deep breath in and she suddenly got quite stern. "which I absolutely forbid you from even touching, for it carries a toxin that's devastating to dragon kin. If you find this purple and yellow herb growing around a tree's base, do not touch it. I can handle collecting the samples required."

Ophelia did not move and stood right where she was at. "Run away? Again? Absolutely not." the vampiress replied, drawing her dagger and pointing it at the angels aggressively, and tucking the sphere safely into her sweater. She didn't care if they were holy creatures that actually had a chance of slaying her. If they were going to try to bring harm upon the imprisoned Axle, they were going to die, all of them. "You suggested me to flee as usual. But not only that sounds like a place I can't even set foot at, I'm sick of just running away like I'm a defenseless damsel. If they want to hurt my beloved friend, or his family for that matter, I'm prepared to give them hell." Ophelia snarled in a hostile tone that was very unusual for her. Her blood was boiling with rage now. She remembered something her 'master' would often say to taunt his foes and smirked. "Besides, it's not like I can die twice."

Alielel blinked. She nodded slowly, "I can get the lotus." She smiled knowing where lillipads could be found.

Navir opened his eyes to the man who was standing over him with a dagger. His eyes turning a pitch black as a terrible force was emiting from Navir as he glared up to the man, a large deep growl in his throat which seemed to emit through the whole room was heard from him causing the man to be frozen in either fear or stunned in curiosity and when he was thrown out the window, he went back to the usual Navir look and sat up grumbling looking out the window "Is he dead or something?" he called down.

Navir shook his head as he looked down "Come on up and I will tend to your wound." he shouted as he turned to look to columbine and sigh, going to sit on the edge of the bed "Some assassin, trying to kill us I think. no idea why, maybe it was due to the Shadow orb you got." he said as picked up a sleeping Ruilia, holding her so she still slept "All these assassins and dragons are starting make me a bit mad." he said as a he looked annoyed and the dark ominous growl coming from him again.

Shadow lean against the tree and watch at the angel leader started to die from the blood lost, as Ophelia sink her fangs into his neck. He watch as the angel grab a hold of something in his sheet and pulled out a cross. Shadow was close enough to kick the cross out of his hand, who was surprise that shadow still could move. Shadow shook his head as hit kick the top of the angel head hard enough, that the impact killed him in a instant. "It a horrible way to die and become a mindless servant to people." The sword as out of his shoulder from the blast and came crashing back down right into the angel head, a few seconds later. "Come Ophelia, before more come at us." Shadow said as he started to stagger away from her and stop against a tree, breathing heavy. One of his arm he still could not move but he manage to move the other and set it on his chest, as blood still oozed from his shoulders.

===============================================================

Sapphire stood there listening to the wind, for the sound of the assassin. Than she heard the rustle of grass not that far from her left side, and sure enough that were she got attack from, in her left side leaving a gash in her side. Sapphire spawn her bow in her hand and listen to some more, the pain coming from her side and her arm, for she have yet to heal them. she draw her bow and listen to the wind again, trying to pin point where the man, who was in invisible, at. She heard the Rustle of grass again coming from her right this time, she turn and release the arrow right into the ground, and heard a painful small scream, which made him visible, as sapphire hit him across the face with her bow knocking him out cold. She look up at the window. "Hey Navir, you have some rope and skill in interrogation? We might as well learn who sent him and why."

(thanks for helping me find the color, Draco!)

Icarus

Sensing something coming at them, Icarus drew his sword and swatted it out of the air. The rock fell to the ground, cut in half."Who's there?" He called. Levi started sparking, ready for a fight.

Dragroot

Shifting into human form, Dragroot walked around as a little girl, with a bright red flower in her green hair. Her yellow eyes scanned the forest, looking for danger. She came across a town, with soldiers running around. Walking closer, she put on a sweet smile and cheerful voice. "Hello, mister. What's going on?" She asked, tugging on a soldier's uniform.

(This is the town the dark army is attacking.)

((No problem dude))

Demon look at Icarus. "Well at least one thing you keep from Xeon was the reflexes" Demon said as he stood in front of Icarus and Levi, more of appeared in front of them. "But your stances is wrong." Demon point to Icarus odd footing.

(Have to sleep soon and I'm using my phone, so no color for this one.)

Icarus looked down at his footing. "Yeah, it's a bit off. It's crowded, I don't have enough space to manuever that well without bumping into someone." He gazed at Demon." So I wasn't seeing things.. You're alive! How? I saw your body crash through the roof."

"Yes a harsh thing Sphinx did, but i was dead, and now, I'm something else people." He points up to the sky, "Say I'm a Hellwolf-Angel. But i came because you hold a sphere that hold someone you should know."

Navir shook his head as he looked down "Come on up and I will tend to your wound." he shouted as he turned to look to columbine and sigh, going to sit on the edge of the bed "Some assassin, trying to kill us I think. no idea why, maybe it was due to the Shadow orb you got." he said as picked up a sleeping Ruilia, holding her so she still slept "All these assassins and dragons are starting make me a bit mad." he said as a he looked annoyed and the dark ominous growl coming from him again.

Columbine morphed to her dragon for snarling. She bared her teeth. Ive about had it. One more and I will taste blood! she laid her head in his lap burying her face in his thighs and growled angrily. Her eyes closed and her growls slowly turned to purrs.

((Gah, I kinda forgot about the invasion. *head-desk*))

Lucina nodded towards Alielel in agreement, splitting up would make the task far quicker than if they grouped up to find the required items. "In that case, I'll go out and look for the herb. Where should we meet up afterwards? Or... can you find me from wherever you are?" she asked.

Ophelia glanced at the cross that was quickly knocked away from the angel's hands and landed on the ground far from her, that was something she was grateful towards Shadow for or things could have turned really messy there. "If he ended up as a ghoul, we could have sent him back to his superiors to sabotage or even steal their plans." she said, following Shadow who was visibly injured. "And if it's to protect you and Axle, I'm fine with using all and any resources at my disposal in order to achieve my goal, even the 'horrible' ones." the vampire went near Shadow to inspect his wounds closely. "And we need to get you help, too. Can you move by yourself?"

Upon spotting the little girl, the soldier immediately turned his sword on her and was about to just go ahead and cut her head off when a falchion suddenly was placed between him and the child. To his side was Commander Elsa, who gestured with her free hand and the soldier quickly moved out and back into the battlefield. The knightess looked down at the child. "What are you doing here? It's not safe here and you'll get hurt." she said. While yes, she was on the invaders' side, Elsa didn't like civilians, children or non-combatants getting involved in the conflict. Her own unit was even under the strict order of not raising arms against anyone who could be considered a non-combatant.

((I assumed it was an invading soldier and took control of him... please let me know if you'd like me to edit it out.))

Edited by MetalDragon