Lothuialel

Douhle Forest

Navir smiled as he petted her and nodded "I have safety measures in store to make sure that the three of us will not fall in this battle. trust me, I am a powerful mage and what you have seen from me is not even a fraction of my power" he said as he looked forward, preparing him self mentally for the battle he will soon face with a monster he doesn't know

Columbine looked at him and shivered. Dragons don't usually cry, but a tear did fall from her eye. She flew off in the direction of the huge creature and froze right in front of it. She quickly dived to miss the flames that tried to lap at her. The Lavhellgon swung his head to try and eat her. Columbine focused more on her flying technique and keeping her rider safe. The giant lava-dragon beast burned everything in its path and eat those who tried to stop it.

Navir leaned down to Columbine and spoke to her so he could hear her over the beast and smiled "I want you to be safe so set me down infront of the beast then head for some cover. You can watch if you want but if you also want to keep the little one safe then do so." he said as he took his tome and flipped the pages. going past the green at the front of the tome and heading for pages that grew cold and blue. muttering a few ancient elvish words, creating a faint blue aura around them, protecting them temporarily from the heat.

tordok realized his feathers would just melt. he began to think on what he can do to help "that didn't work at all so what can i do to help them?"he thought fora small amount of time and came to a answer, if he was part red dragon he sould still have fire resist so he would not burn but he was not sure he still had it but it was a risk he was willing to take,he then had the idea to use himself as a missile to slam on the creature then punch the crap out of it,he flown up really high then yelled

"HAY UGLY HERE I COME"then he dove down with a burst of speed to slam down on the creature hoping to slam it in to the earth.

(The Lavhellgon is taller than the trees...)

Lavhellgon turned and slapped the on coming pest out of the air and glared at it. He wondered if he could incinerate it or eat it.

"I'm not leaving you! Navir, if you die, so do I! If I die, you live forever." Columbine flew to the Lavhellgin's face and blew some fire in its eye. The creature roared angrily and swatted at Columbine.

barley able to sit up tordok thought to himself do not ever do that again,he crawled over to a tree to prop him self up covered in his own blood he felt almost every bone in his body broken,still bleeding he can only rest and what for his regen to kick in he then realized that would not matter sense the beast was looking at him like dinner. until fire flown in its eyes as it swatted it something his vision was blurry so he cant see well.

(well didn't see that coming lol )

Edited by djoh121212

Evil Levi

He beat his wings and blew fire at the Lavhellgon to distract it. Trusting the Eren and Armin to finish it off.

Evil Armin. He started to try to freeze the Lavhellgon so Evil Eren could end it.

Evil Eren

He got ready to charge to kill the Lavhellgon and end it.

((You're trying to kill what was meant to be the final enemy in one post and three lines. dry.gif

Anyway, Guys, I think I'm gonna leave. I've sorta lost interest in RPing. Sorry if this causes any inconvenience. Feel free to take over my characters, or just have them disappear.))

Lavhellgon swerved. He slapped the two pesky things out of his way and laughed as the ice turned to steam. "Foolish creatures, I'm made of fire!" He barreled a huge blast of fire and molten rock at the three creatures. He turned his attention back to Columbine and hit her hard in the chest causing her to go off into the trees.

Columbine used her wings to shelter Navir. She hit a branch, pushed Navir onto a huge branch and fell to the ground with a sickening crack. She groaned and didn't move.

((Just where have you been? I was worried that this story just vanish.))

(LOU! Where have you been? Haven't seen you in months! Everyone has pretty much left, I missed all you guys... Anyway, I sorta forgot what was going on in the story.)

(From what I have read, we are still in the whole fight with the Lavhellgon. I have had a busy summer. Internet went off amd on with all the construction and I did have a lot of vacation plans. So, yeah. Why didnt anyone email me?! Lol)

((Um, don't know about Melon, but after the page vanish (Could not find it) I could not reach you until after you post...... Anyone Knows if Metal and Fire will rejoin?))

(Fire might. I need to send him a link. I haven't heard from Metal yet. Melo...I am sorry I don't remember. Anyway, I have two soulpeace babies if anyone wants them!)

((Whoa, this got revived?! I've been feeling very uninspired lately but I'd love to come back and see this story back to life again!

Anyway, I have no idea of what's going on, but I'll try to find myself if everyone's here again.))

((Well you have to count me in as well. So three of four are back. Lou what about the soul peace?))

((I sorta stopped because nobody else was on, and I was confused and everything got all messy and random. I lost track of everybody.

Edit: Not sure where Fire is, he came back and pmed me a while ago, and I thought the RP got deleted due to inactivity, and I told him that it was deleted. I didn't know that they just got hidden xd.png. I didn't hear from him afterwards.))

Edited by Melomancer

(I am in contact with fire. He said he may come back which is frustrating. My one and only character is centered around him. Eek! The soulpeace!)

((Hm, what a bit of a pain. So how this going to get revived? we just continue where we left off at or restart some point before?))

(Most characters should be battling the Lavahellgon. Restart like this: Columbine just fell like I posted before, her daughter is safe in a tree holding her mother's orb. Melo's charcters are either rushing for more help or trying to defete the hellous dragon (lavahellgon), draco's charcters are either fighting in the silver city, fighting the dragon, or doing whatever. Metal's characters can be battling or doing whatever. At this point I think everyone should be fighting the invaders (or douhlians) or the Lavahellgon. Let us start this war and try to finish this up.)

((they are battling if i remember correctly, will post a starter revive later today, remember where i left off at.))