Lothuialel

Douhle Forest

Columbine sighed sadly. She had wanted to know more about him. "I have never had a friend. My parents were slain when I was still an egg. I hatched alone and had to find my own way around. I usually just stay in the trees so that humans couldn't kill me too." she shivered. "I fell in front of you. The last time I fell from a tree was nearly fatal. Humans tried to..." she burried her head deep in the crook of his neck just above his color bone. She shivered violently. "I never had a friend."

((Morning Melo:))

"Well actually, this time should also be fatal because I tried to kill you." He added on. "But, if you did die, I probably made the best of it and ate everything from you." He said in a neutral voice. "After all, eating is my job. Even of course, I'm going to hell after I die." He said as he walked through the forest. "I never had a friend either, though." Edited by Jass

Columbine sighed. "We are both alone in this world." she thought for a moment. Why won't he tell her about his past? "Did you know that a hundred years before the drought that humans, elves and sometimes orca were paired with dragons? The dragons and their paired riders were known as dragonriders. Did you also know, that if one of the two in that pair died, the other died as well? And that since the dragon and their rider were bound to each other so that both were immortal?" she thought for a moment. What was the point she was trying to make? That she'd like to be his partner and be bound to him? Still, her first question ate her like a snake that ate a mouse. "Why won't you tell me about your past? I promise I won't tell anyone!"

"Because..." He glared at her hatefully. "If you did hear about it, I would kill you." He threatened in a as-a-matter-in-fact voice. He quickly lost his hateful face and returned back into a curious, calm boy. "That's why I won't tell you." He said. He picked at his nails. "Besides, I already told my past to an acquaintance. There's no need to tell it to another." He said to Columbine.

Columbine sighed. She won't give up on him though. She laid quietly on his shoulder just thinking. Was his past really that bad? She looked around and smiled. "Guess what Ri!" she said jumping to her paws. She placed her forepaw gently on his cheek, "You're it!" she jumped from his shoulder onto a branch over head and started to run. He did want to play tag.

"Wha- Hey!" He cried out. He watched as the dragon jumped onto a branch and started to run away from him. "Wha- hey, now that's just unfair!" He exclaimed and chased after her. He chased after her on the ground. "Don't run with a knife! It'll injure yoouuu!" He said, getting scratched by various small branches as he tried to catch her.

Columbine looked down at him. She smiled and kept going. Soon she tripped over a smaller branch and fell. The knife dislodged it self and embedded her wing. She shrieked. The knife had gone through her wing and stuck in the ground. "Ri!!! Help me!!!" she whimpered. She gave another cry of pain. Yup. That tought her to not mess with knives. "I'll let you be my rider if you help me!" she pleaded hoping that he'd help.

"That deal is NOT tempting! But I'll help you!" He called out and came towards the dragon. He pulled the knife stuck in her wing. He scrutinized the shiny knife before looking at Columbine. "I told you so." He said. He looked at his wound, which stoped bleeding. Ah, why must my bleeding always stop at the wrong time? He thought and started to cut himself using the knife again.

"Why must you cut yourself?" Columbine asked curiously. "Thanks. I owe you." she said softly. Columbine took a look at his new wound. She shook her head and began to lick the blood. She was trying to clean the wound so she could wrap it with cobwebs.

He looked at the dragons blood. He took a finger of her blood and tasted it before tasting his own. "Hmpth. Well, that answers my question if dragon blood tastes like human blood." He muttered. When she asked him why he was cutting himself, he paused. "...Wait. Can you heal yourself?" He asked. Please say no. He thought.

Columbine continued to clean his wound. No. I cannot heal myself. I have a rare disorder that does not allow me to heal as most dragons do. Why do you cut yourself? she prompted again.

((Ri is strange. Why does he like blood?))

"Because I was trying and going to heal you using a spell that involved using blood." He explained to her. "...Hmm...I wonder if anything tastes different since you have that disorder..." He smiled for a second before wiping it off.

((Ri commits the sin of gluttony. He likes drinking other people's blood because he wonders if their blood would taste like his. He wants to know if an animal's blood would taste different or not, and tastes different varieties of animals to make sure if they taste different or not.))

Edited by Jass

Huh. Cool.))

"I will heal you in return then. As for how my blood taste, you are lucky I have the disorder. Dragon blood is poisonous when ingested. I do appreciate that you want to heal me. May I inquire why?" Columbine asked gently. She resumed her cleaning and hoped to find cobwebs.

"Oh. I wonder what pure dragon blood tastes like then..." He smiled. "Oh...and why...? Hmm...I think its because I wanted you as a test subject." He vaguely explained. "Hmmm...in other words, this is actually my first time trying out a healing spell." He said to her.

Columbine breathed slowly. "Ok. Just....keep your promise." she advised. She stopped trying to heal his wound seeing as how he needed to be able to use it to heal her. She wanted to see if he could do it.

"Hmmm...." He looked at the wound. Using the blood on his arm, he made a seal out of it, and snapped his fingers. The seal lit up and started to heal the wound. "Phew. I thought I was actually going to kill you." He sighed in relief. "Also, I LIED. This isn't my first healing spell before." He laughed.

Columbine frowned. "No." she snorted angrily. "I do appreciate that you kept your promise." shelooked at the ground and growled. Gingerly she grabbed some cobwebs and wrapped his arm in them. How dare he scare and lie to her! How dare he!

"You mad?" He asked. He picked up knife and started to play around with it before losing interest and putting it back on the ground. "Well, it doesn't matter. You're not my friend. I'm kinda glad you weren't though..." He said as he started to daydream his past.

"Huh?" Columbine was curious now. She started to think. They were both alone....he agreed not to eat her and he just healed her. What better gift than to be a friend to a dragon? She sighed. She could give him her friendship. "Would you like a friend?" she thought for a moment. To be my friend?

"No." He refused sternly." He curled himself up. "Its better being alone." He said. "I would eat you if you're my friend." He said to her. "Being friends with me is like enchaining yourself to a spike wall. Its torture." He explained. "I do know some acquaintances though that refer me as their friend though." He sighed. Edited by Jass

Columbine sighed. "Count me in as one then. I consider you a friend. But you promised to not eat and kill me." she said just as sternly. She crawled onto his lap and yawned. She curled herself up in a ball and laid down. "How is your arm?"

"That's fine. My so-called-friends aren't dead yet. Except for one of them, who died by jumping off of a cliff. Man, she was so suicidal..." He sighed. "Whatever...Can you fly?" He asked. He looked at his bandaged arm.

Columbine nodded. "Yes, I can fly. I have to be able to in order to reach certain fruits and to be able to protect myself. Why do you ask?" She looked up at him and cocked her head to the side wondering why he wanted to know.

"Interesting...just wanna know..." He said. He picked off some grass nearby him and chewed on them, eventually swallowing them. He chewed on a branch, eating it bark away. "...You never showed me the hunting spot..." He said as he picked up the knife again and and stabbed a tree.

"If you are quiet, you will see that we are there." she whispered. Columbine snuggled closer to him. "Look, an elk herd is nearby." she hissed cautiously.